#1 2021-11-03 22:30:05

Party of the rich.  Who knew?/s

While Democrats are scrambling to justify massive tax increases to pay for their massive spending plans, House dems snuck in a massive tax break for the wealthy into their proposed tax-and-spending proposal by lifting the cap on the federal deduction for state and local taxes (SALT), which currently stands at  $10,000 as part of former President Donald Trump's tax plan.

According to the Tax Foundation, around 80% of the benefit would go to those earning more than $200,000, with the biggest winners being those making between $250K and $1 million.

Bernie Sanders of Vermont (I) railed against raising the SALT cap on Tuesday when the plan was a full reinstatement of the deduction, describing it in a tweet as "beyond unacceptable."
As a result, the top 1% would pay lower taxes after passage of the Build Back Better plan than they did after the Trump tax cut in 2017. This is beyond unacceptable.
— Bernie Sanders (@SenSanders) November 2, 2021

Sanders added that "the last thing we should be doing is giving more tax breaks to the very rich."
At a time of massive income and wealth inequality, the last thing we should be doing is giving more tax breaks to the very rich. Democrats campaigned and won on an agenda that demands that the very wealthy finally pay their fair share, not one that gives them more tax breaks.
— Bernie Sanders (@SenSanders) November 2, 2021

https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/307_tax_1.png

#2 2021-11-05 01:10:44

Pretty Fucked Indeed.

#3 2021-11-06 00:39:19

That's not all folks.

#4 2021-12-03 02:43:34

True
Colors
Shining
Through

And That's Why
Why
I
Wub U

https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/307_fish.jpeg

C'mon Orange Man Haters, we need more COWBELL Lincoln Project!

Last edited by JetRx (2021-12-03 03:50:47)

#5 2021-12-03 20:53:44

Rogan? FFS. The guy is a well paid idiot with steroid problems.

Why help out the working class? (Rep Donald) after all they are poor and not our donors.  Who knew that a Republican would shit all over those who needed a bit of help/// After all the GOP helped the upper .000001 percent with a 1.5 trillion bonus during the pandemic. Your Powers Of Discernment Are Weak, Padiwan. Back to school.

#6 2021-12-03 22:49:27

Jet's just a cheap imitation of Fnord - ignore him.

#7 2021-12-04 18:09:31

I think Fnord was more nuanced.

#8 2021-12-04 19:48:21

Fled wrote:

Still in touch with him. He has mellowed.

#9 2021-12-05 10:42:15

MonkeyMan wrote:

Fled wrote:

I am glad he is okay.

#10 2021-12-05 15:21:06

Fled wrote:

MonkeyMan wrote:

Fled wrote:

I am glad he is okay.

He lost his partner of many years a few years back. He has changed a great deal since then.  I am sure he can be a rat bastard, but he seems to have remarkably mellowed into his version of dottage...

#11 2021-12-05 22:03:04

MonkeyMan wrote:

Fled wrote:

MonkeyMan wrote:

I am glad he is okay.

He lost his partner of many years a few years back. He has changed a great deal since then.  I am sure he can be a rat bastard, but he seems to have remarkably mellowed into his version of dottage...

There are worse ways to go out, that's for sure.  I miss his posts.

#12 2021-12-05 22:09:41

Guess WHo Supports These Guys:
https://preview.redd.it/x5ybcfe21t381.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=5795271b811c0aab440cec3be976c5909d599aa2

#13 2021-12-06 08:35:16

MonkeyMan wrote:

Guess WHo Supports These Guys:
https://preview.redd.it/x5ybcfe21t381.j … 909d599aa2

https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/307_ff2tpxbwyao8mgf.jpeg

https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/307_ff2ts0fwuagayij.jpeg

LOL looks like a bunch of fed agents.  (BTW Love the matching khakis & shields). They manage to find a few social outcast, mouth-breathing useful idiots to groom / finance / instigate to push the Ohnoooooozzzzzzz White Supremacist Terrorists are everywhere agenda.  I'm sure the Lincoln Project will be all over it.

#14 2021-12-06 15:34:21

They look like every f'n Chud at our local gun range with their 3% badges, etc. If you lived here, you would realize that we do have an infestation.  You trying to play down smacks of obfuscating the real issues.  Yes, thousands of FBI agents.  You truly have a gift.

#15 2021-12-06 15:36:34

And I think you meant: hypocrite. There is no such word as hypocrat.

#16 2021-12-06 16:59:23

MonkeyMan wrote:

Going for the "deliberately obtuse" reply, eh?

#17 2021-12-06 17:21:24

Baywolfe wrote:

MonkeyMan wrote:

There Is That!

#18 2021-12-07 01:49:28

Shooting those barrel fish whilst remaining on topic:   Every democrat in the Senate voted in favor of firing unvaccinated workers.

Last edited by JetRx (2021-12-07 02:03:00)

#19 2021-12-07 13:24:13

MonkeyMan wrote:

Baywolfe wrote:

MonkeyMan wrote:

There Is That!

The irony here is that if you said to almost any of us, "The Democrats suck!" we'd probably answer with, "They sure do."  I don't know who thinks we're defending Biden and the Dems, we're saying they suck less than everybody on the right that wants voter suppression, a suspension of the Constitution, and total right-wing anarchy, which is to say "authoritarianism". 

Hey Republican Party, you want to defeat the old fart in the Oval Office, try running a Moderate instead of Orange Cave Man #2.  You want to take back the House and Senate, stop running horrible people.  Otherwise, as you're already finding out, your voters are starting to look elsewhere.

#20 2021-12-07 13:35:13

Just to help JetRx out, I am not a Democrat. I left the party when that asshole Clinton was in. Waco, and the move to kill manufacturing in the US drove me away.  I did not drift Right, as he was the best Republican dressed in Democrat's clothing. The constant rightward drift of both parties has resulted in millions of people living on the street, shitty ass wages, random violence due to all the crazies not in hospitals, etc. The GOP and the Democrats are not the solution, but the PROBLEM.

#21 2021-12-07 13:40:51

Just to help JetRx out, I am not a Democrat. I left the party when that asshole Clinton was in. Waco, and the move to kill manufacturing in the US drove me away. Clinton was/is a Republican dressed in Democrat's clothing. The constant rightward drift of both parties has resulted in millions of people living on the street, shitty ass wages, random violence due to all the crazies not in hospitals, etc. The GOP and the Democrats are not the solution, but the PROBLEM. 

I did not drift Right like many have, to the contrary I returned to roots formed during my years with my interactions with SDS and other groups.

#22 2021-12-07 15:31:27

We need to get these people out of the past, they're still railing about "Crooked Hillary".  How is that news to anybody?  It's like a doctor that keeps naming symptoms but offers no cause and, therefore, no solution.  As you pointed out, our Federal and State Governments are the problem.  I see most solutions to global problems being tackled by schoolchildren and brilliant young adults.  Congress is the same dirty word it was is 1776.

#24 2021-12-09 12:09:25

You taxes are going up next year to fund the rich Jet, courtesy of yer Orange God. But you'll ignore it.

You keep thinking, at least by the tone of your post that it is an either/or scenario. "Oh wait, I'll own the Libtards with this witty Bon Mot of a post". You still don't get it.

#25 2021-12-09 19:07:35

MonkeyMan wrote:

You taxes are going up next year to fund the rich Jet, courtesy of yer Orange God. But you'll ignore it.

You keep thinking, at least by the tone of your post that it is an either/or scenario. "Oh wait, I'll own the Libtards with this witty Bon Mot of a post". You still don't get it.

It's hard to break out a trap like that.  When you will actively fight against your own best interests because your god told you to.

#26 2021-12-16 12:23:56

More fun than the Trumpgrets thread...only with exponentially more veracity.

Business Insider found 49 members of Congress and 182 senior-level congressional staffers had violated the so-called STOCK Act, which requires the public disclosure by themselves and family members within 45 days of sales or purchases of individual stocks, bonds and commodity futures. The Stop Trading on Congressional Knowledge Act, which became law in 2012, is supposed to prevent lawmakers and staffers from engaging in trading on information they glean from their jobs, as well as conflicts of interest.

I'm sure Nancy "Let them eat cake" Pelosi will have some harsh words for these greedy "representatives of the people"...oh, wait.

Bonus:

Cause:  Top Nike (allegedly "woke") executives funneled more than $60,000 to Sen. Ron Wyden (D-OR) re-election campaign over the course of just 16 days in September.
Effect:  Last night,  Wyden blocked a bill that would ban goods made using forced labor in China's Xinjiang region.

Last edited by JetRx (2021-12-16 12:40:53)

#27 2021-12-16 13:25:00

Actually, Nike is/was against banning the use of forced labor. They love it in fact.

Bonus:

Cause:  Top Nike (allegedly "woke") executives funneled more than $60,000 to Sen. Ron Wyden (D-OR) re-election campaign over the course of just 16 days in September.
Effect:  Last night,  Wyden blocked a bill that would ban goods made using forced labor in China's Xinjiang region.

#28 2021-12-16 21:20:43

MonkeyMan wrote:

Actually, Nike is/was against banning the use of forced labor. They love it in fact.

Bonus:

Das Capitalism.  All the masks seem to be coming off for the new year, they should just be honest and call Capitalism in conjunction with the FedGov what it really is, Privilege.

#29 2021-12-17 13:52:24

"Das Capitalism.  All the masks seem to be coming off for the new year, they should just be honest and call Capitalism in conjunction with the FedGov what it really is, Privilege."

BINGO.

#30 2021-12-17 22:47:10

MonkeyMan wrote:

Bonus:

"Actually" that's what the post/associated news coverage implies. 
Thanks for playing clarifying

#31 2021-12-18 00:32:34

You have to be one of the most lazy of sourcers for links:

Multiple Entries about Nike's use of Slave Labor.  Really. Try searching sometimes. You might find it entertaining.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=did%20nik … 670AE8B080

#32 2021-12-22 23:00:32

MonkeyMan wrote:

You have to be one of the most lazy of sourcers for links:

Multiple Entries about Nike's use of Slave Labor.  Really. Try searching sometimes. You might find it entertaining.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=did%20nik … 670AE8B080

Better than a lazy mind.
Once again: Thanks for playing.

Speaking of chickens and roosting.  This just in:

Illinois State Senator Democrat Kimberly Lightford was carjacked Tuesday night in the Chicago suburb of Broadview, officials said.  Lightford was traveling with her husband around 9:45 p.m. when three suspects driving a Dodge Durango demanded their Mercedes SUV in the 2000 block of South 20th Avenue.

Democrat Congresswoman Mary Gay Scanlon was carjacked and robbed at gunpoint on Wednesday afternoon shortly after finishing a meeting at FDR Park, her office and police officials confirmed.

Last edited by JetRx (2021-12-22 23:03:05)

#33 2021-12-23 00:10:18

You are not a master of deflection, no matter how hard you try. Thanks for playing.

#34 2021-12-23 23:52:21

thank a progressive (misnomer4sure) and their associated free s#ite army shock troopers. 

democrat run
every one

https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/307_dem-cities.jpeg

No wonder folks are fleeing these dem-run s#ite-holes. 
Once again:  Thank a progressive (misnomer4sure)

https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/307_state-migration-chart.jpeg

Last edited by JetRx (2021-12-24 00:42:49)

Board footer

cruelery.com