#1 2021-11-05 15:44:00

"Sovereign Citizens"

#2 2021-11-06 00:20:53

Private property (likely rented store front). 
The alleged "sovereign citizens" should have left when asked. 
Psycho Progressives don't deserve the business. 

If only they'd ordered a gay wedding cake.

#3 2021-11-06 09:32:31

"What am I under arrest for?"
"Assault."

Don't forget petty theft - he stole the bat.

#4 2021-11-06 10:27:35

Also, I just went read 18 USC 245, and I don't think that law does what Legal Eagle there thinks it does.

#5 2021-11-07 11:09:03

JetRx wrote:

Private property (likely rented store front). 
The alleged "sovereign citizens" should have left when asked. 
Psycho Progressives don't deserve the business. 

If only they'd ordered a gay wedding cake.

A disordered sequence of non sequiturs if I ever saw one.

#6 2021-11-07 14:24:33

Why do you need any of that stuff, when you have a "No Compromise" outlook?

The "No Compromise" movement is well...uncompromising, something that not all GOP voters are necessarily behind. But the movement has found politicians willing to back it, and, with the help of the Dorr brothers, expanded well past the topic of guns. "No Compromise" and "Confrontational politics" are the creeds of the Dorr family, and they're ready to spread them.

This is, of course, not the current crop of right wing activists' original invention. And this segment from last week looks at where it had been popping up before. Long before the professional activist planned her schoolyard Karen mom viral event.

"No Compromise" activism and it's promotion

#7 2021-11-07 20:09:03

The Second Amendment was exposed for the fraud it is when a tyrant tried to remain in power after his term of office was over.  When all the "patriots" didn't grab their guns and head for the White House to throw him out on his ass, they effectively killed any relation between it and We the People.  But then our founding fathers knew that, it was never put in place so that "we" could overthrow the government, it's there so they can enforce their government and support the ones that say, "I own this factory" or "I own all these natural resources" and enforce it by using people with guns. 

The Second Amendment, sponsored by Capitalism.

Board footer

cruelery.com