• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Our Troops Are Bringing Civilized Values To Iraq

#2 2008-03-03 02:28:35

Thank you for that Fnord. Just when I was beginning to despair, you've restored my faith in my country again.

#3 2008-03-03 03:27:49

Throwing a puppy is callous.  Letting someone tape you doing it makes you the kind of idiot I wouldn't want standing next to me with a rifle.

#4 2008-03-03 12:51:46

So, rule number one of running an army, as I understand it, is to maintain discipline among the troops.

#5 2008-03-04 01:24:52

tojo2000 wrote:

Throwing a puppy is callous.  Letting someone tape you doing it makes you the kind of idiot I wouldn't want standing next to me with a rifle.

Pretty much lets you know what kinda morons they're able to coerce recruit these days.  No diploma--no problem.  Criminal record?  Psych issues?  Welcome aboard.  Everyone with half a brain is opting out of voluntary service these days--they know there is no longer any true, real value placed on our soldiers and marines.  They know they'll be thrown into combat for uncertain objectives, inadequately trained, armed, and armored, used up, then discarded.  Only a national draft--no excuses, no waivers, eligibility 18-35 years, male and female, which should be heavily weighted toward registered Republicans and those who drive monster SUVs and trucks with "Terrorist Hunting Permit" and "Support Our Troops" stickers, especially the ribbons laid sideways to suggest the Jesus fish as if that makes them proper Christians--can begin to raise true awareness of how lost this cause is and bring about an immediate withdrawal, or an actual application of strategy to this.

Sorry for soapboxing.  I just felt I had to say it.  Please return to your regularly scheduled posts of pictures of lolcats, retards, and weird local news items.  Lord knows I can use the laffs.

Last edited by whiskytangofoxtrot (2008-03-04 02:20:06)

#6 2008-03-04 02:07:55

I hope he gets eaten by one of these things

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/9472/twospidersuu7.jpg

Oh, and I got his personal info:

David Mortari
24419 Florence Acres Rd
Monroe, WA 98272-9662
Phone: (360) 794-7191
(714) 330-0418

I think he's already in trouble.

#7 2008-03-04 02:18:52

All hail the power of Sofie.  Dear Lord, please don't let me ever cross her.

#8 2008-03-04 03:38:14

whiskytangofoxtrot wrote:

Everyone with half a brain is opting out of voluntary service these days--they know there is no longer any true, real value placed on our soldiers and marines.  They know they'll be thrown into combat for uncertain objectives, inadequately trained, armed, and armored, used up, then discarded.

Let me say, before Dhal painfully stomps your onions, this isn't entirely true. Our military ranks are staffed by way too many bright, capable people who never felt comfortable in any other kind of life.

Yeah, I don't entirely understand the mass lobotomy, blindly obey shit either but I do know several soldiers serving over there as grunts, guys MY age who will not stand for tard behavior like this. In fact, it would surprise me if the fuckwit star of this production, and others like him, ever make it back.

#9 2008-03-04 05:02:17

I love how the apologists have kicked it into high gear smearing everybody but the bad apples.

Sofa where did you get that info? I want to post it.

#10 2008-03-04 08:01:58

If we have about 150,000 troops in Iraq, plus a roughly equal number of civilians/contractors there, how many morons would you expect as a matter of course?  Factor in their average age and recruiting standards, and I think we get what we asked for.  My guess is that the vast majority of our people there find this kind of bullshit disgusting and counterproductive.

http://i27.tinypic.com/3538sbd.jpg

#11 2008-03-04 13:03:22

choad wrote:

whiskytangofoxtrot wrote:

Everyone with half a brain is opting out of voluntary service these days--they know there is no longer any true, real value placed on our soldiers and marines.  They know they'll be thrown into combat for uncertain objectives, inadequately trained, armed, and armored, used up, then discarded.

Let me say, before Dhal painfully stomps your onions, this isn't entirely true. Our military ranks are staffed by way too many bright, capable people who never felt comfortable in any other kind of life.

Yeah, I don't entirely understand the mass lobotomy, blindly obey shit either but I do know several soldiers serving over there as grunts, guys MY age who will not stand for tard behavior like this. In fact, it would surprise me if the fuckwit star of this production, and others like him, ever make it back.

Let me just say that I have the highest regard for those who choose a life often full of sacrifice and privation in service to their country.  When I was in college during the Reagan years, I was briefly in ROTC and even after college considered joining the military a few times.  I worked on board the Naval Station at San Diego as a civilian employee, lifeguarding at the pools over the summers and for a year after finishing college.  The military at that point was often having to RIF well-qualified members, and sometimes even had a waiting list for those wishing to join.  The sailors, marines, Coasties, and their officers I met were among the brightest and most motivated our country had to offer, and the fact that they were serving their country at that time instead of working in a (relatively speaking) well-off industrial economy speaks well of their devotion to the cause.  However, I'm not seeing enough of that in the soldiers, marines, and airmen I encounter in the High Desert these days.  As few as five years ago, the best and brightest coming out of high school here were seriously considering the military as a career, not just a ticket to paying for higher education.  Now, those HS graduates typically have become very cynical and dismissive of service to their country, and increasingly recruiters are relying on those who would not have even been the last resort a few years ago.  I'm sick, and I'm sad about what Dumbya, Cheney, Rumsfeld, and the other chickenhawks have done to our military.  It is my sincere hope that a change in administration can begin to repair the decline, as it is looking worse now than the nadir described by sailors who served post-Vietnam...I hope I am wrong.

#12 2008-03-04 13:06:43

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

I love how the apologists have kicked it into high gear smearing everybody but the bad apples.

Sofa where did you get that info? I want to post it.

From the gittin' place.

Post it.

#13 2008-03-04 17:21:35

sofaking wrote:

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/9472 … ersuu7.jpg

David Mortari
24419 Florence Acres Rd
Monroe, WA 98272-9662
(714) 330-0418

Thanks Sofie.

I'm going to go visit the motherfucker. See if he can pick ME up by MY neck and throw ME. Cuntbag fuckin gyrine little bitch.

OOOOHH I'm a bad ass, I threw a little puppy a far way.

You guys said about having a High Street convention, right? Lets have it at this cocksuckers house! I'll bring the booze and pinata stick.

AAANNDD.....

This fucker isn't defending our country in some harsh land he is in fucking Hawaii.  http://www.snopes.com/photos/military/throwpuppy.asp

Last edited by Bigcat (2008-03-04 17:29:59)

#14 2008-03-04 17:32:37

Bigcat wrote:

Cuntbag fuckin gyrine little bitch.

I get him first.  For being a fucking dumbassed motherfucker playing with his new toy and videoing his antics.  Stupid fucking Jarhead.

You can have him next for anything else.

#15 2008-03-04 18:32:14

I think both of you may have to get in line behind the Marine brass.

Reading not-quite-between the lines of this article, they seem to be scrambling for some PR repair.  And I expect his fellow Marines all over the world truly are really really pissed at him...if not for the puppy-flinging, then certainly for the movie-making.

#16 2008-03-04 21:12:43

K-Bay - the 3rd Battalion of the 3rd Marine Regiment just rotated back from the theater but could also be an air winger.  As terrain like that is highly unusual in Hawaii I'm betting that this was an in-theater stunt.   

Pretty stupid one at that . . .

#17 2008-03-04 21:29:47

I watched the editing on that, and he would have to be incredibly proficient at Final Cut Pro to fake that. 

Asswipe.

#18 2008-03-04 21:39:07

sofaking wrote:

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/9472 … ersuu7.jpg

David Mortari
24419 Florence Acres Rd
Monroe, WA 98272-9662
(714) 330-0418

Kind of strange - area code 360 is western Washington, but 714 is Orange County, CA; and he's too young to have been here when El Toro was open.

#19 2008-03-04 23:37:03

I still haven't watched it, doubt I will.  From what I'm reading, sounds like a pussy that needs to be drawn and quartered.  I have zero tolerance for animal abusers.  Humans, on the other hand deserve all they get, I would pay to watch that.....

#20 2008-03-04 23:48:16

I guess I'm watching this whole thing from a distance and trying to keep an open mind....  Obviously after watching the video once I haven't been able to watch it again, but this comes from a person who enjoys visiting Liveleak from time to time to watch people get liquidated with all manner of armament.......  I don't so much visit Liveleak to watch the videos, but rather to read the comments section posted after a particularly brutal video has been posted....  It's always a laugh to the Liveleakers when some dude gets his leg blown off and goes hopping off in insufferable pain looking for shelter then gets liquified by a .50 cal.....  These are people who love watching people get fucked up in every concievable way....  Anyhow...  Liveleak posted the puppy video and these same people suddenly became enraged!!!  It's no longer brown people getting fucked up, but a little puppy....  It turned so bad and there was so much anger over this little animal that Liveleak removed the video and all comments....  I don't know...  It's hard to wrap your mind around the human psyche......

#21 2008-03-05 00:08:32

More sociopathic American troops torturing animals in Iraq.  All kinds of sickos are about to be turned loose on society.

#22 2008-03-05 00:19:54

fucking enuf already....  humans suck, the animals have no choice, yeah Dirckshit, people SHOULD be outraged.  Opposable thumbs and forefingers have totally fucked up the world....I, for one would not be the least upset if we were all decimated.  As long as the world would go on without us, which I'm sure it would, and quite nicely, I might add. 
And yes, Fnord, we are in for a world of hurt once these sick fucks have returned to our shores, trained to kill on command....

#23 2008-03-05 00:20:07

Funny how one video of a marine throwing a puppy gets Perez Hilton et al pissed off and but raping kids, murdering families, destroying lives just gets a free pass. I saw the vid, and frankly felt relief it wasn't a human infant, or elderly muslim, or POW he was taking his jollies out on.

Evil always unfolds in a moral vacumn. Witness the Hitler putsch at the end of the Weimar years, or the hutu Tutsi massacre, or what's happening in Iraq. Motherfuckers. I only wish Jenna Bush would be married off to this guy. Can you imagine the cat scans on their babies brains? Totally dark, man. Totally dark.

#24 2008-03-05 00:21:52

And lurker, you must not have any kids. You're lucky, in that now that i do, my heart has legs, and I have this sick desire to work for a better world. Fuck.

#25 2008-03-05 00:24:16

icangetyouatoe wrote:

Funny how one video of a marine throwing a puppy gets Perez Hilton et al pissed off and but raping kids, murdering families, destroying lives just gets a free pass. I saw the vid, and frankly felt relief it wasn't a human infant, or elderly muslim, or POW he was taking his jollies out on.

Evil always unfolds in a moral vacumn. Witness the Hitler putsch at the end of the Weimar years, or the hutu Tutsi massacre, or what's happening in Iraq. Motherfuckers. I only wish Jenna Bush would be married off to this guy. Can you imagine the cat scans on their babies brains? Totally dark, man. Totally dark.

Toe, once you get a little older, you will realize people are shit. 
Shit that deserves to be flushed....

toe wrote:

And lurker, you must not have any kids. You're lucky, in that now that i do, my heart has legs, and I have this sick desire to work for a better world. Fuck.

Not my problem, I have nephews and nieces, but so fucking what?  There are too many human animals already, a few more dead ones won't matter, only in the logistics of disposal...I'm sorry you decided to produce yet more pudenda debris...just one more leach that my taxes will have to support... yeah, even though you pay your taxes, mine still go to the education and welfare of your spawn....fuck that shit.

I do like you, but you asked for it.

Last edited by Lurker (2008-03-05 00:31:33)

#26 2008-03-05 00:25:07

my favorite quote, and fuck you, I think it applies to the spirit of high street-

"Most cynics are really crushed romantics: they've been hurt, they're sensitive, and their cynicism is a shell that's protecting this tiny, dear part in them that's still alive."

#27 2008-03-05 00:36:07

"Most cynics are really crushed romantics: they've been hurt, they're sensitive, and their cynicism is a shell that's protecting this tiny, dear part in them that's still alive."

Are your eyes brown?  Cause you are so full of shit, I can smell you from here....You have no fucking idea what life is, how it can be taken from you in a blink.  I hope you never have to experience the tiniest fraction of what has comprised my life to this point.  Suck it up and muddle on....I've had enuf of this shit for one night.....

Last edited by Lurker (2008-03-05 00:37:00)

#28 2008-03-05 01:25:17

Let sleeping dogs lie

http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/3725/lgsleepdogzt6.jpg

http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/5219/puppy1zn9.jpg

http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/6339/puppy2ly5.jpg

Though it has been noted:

"Sorry. As I stated in the other thread my wife has one of those ’sleeping dogs’. Exact same. It is stiff as a board and FLAT on one side. FLAT. You cannot change it’s posture."

Last edited by Johnny_Rotten (2008-03-05 01:27:54)

#29 2008-03-05 01:29:38

Lurker wrote:

Are your eyes brown?  Cause you are so full of shit, I can smell you from here....You have no fucking idea what life is, how it can be taken from you in a blink.  I hope you never have to experience the tiniest fraction of what has comprised my life to this point.  Suck it up and muddle on....I've had enuf of this shit for one night.....

The cynical voice of a tired, aging queen. I've heard it before.

No, the way these guys treat animals - the least among us - is indicative of how they'll treat their fellow human beings. We should be worried and outraged by these videos because they're just a foretaste of what we can expect from many of them later on.

#30 2008-03-05 02:13:06

Ahh Lurker, I like you too.

#31 2008-03-05 02:15:57

Here's a question-were the dog's paws bound?

#32 2008-03-05 02:24:18

And if the dog was a fake, that's even more retarded. I mean, give the guy points on follow through if at least he's an inhuman, sociopathic killing machine... But if he's just  filming himself flinging stuffed animals to their imaginary deaths, then it's even more disturbed, because it means he's an inhuman, sociopathic pussy.

#33 2008-03-05 02:27:40

Taint wrote:

Lurker wrote:

No, the way these guys treat animals - the least among us - is indicative of how they'll treat their fellow human beings. We should be worried and outraged by these videos because they're just a foretaste of what we can expect from many of them later on.

It's nothing unique to being a queen.  Some people just can't live with the fact that everybody else isn't as miserable as they are and assume that it means that they just haven't had to deal with enough shit.  Don't bring it up to them, though, 'cause you'll end up in a shittiest life contest.

#34 2008-03-05 04:15:00

tojo2000 wrote:

e]
It's nothing unique to being a queen.  Some people just can't live with the fact that everybody else isn't as miserable as they are and assume that it means that they just haven't had to deal with enough shit.  Don't bring it up to them, though, 'cause you'll end up in a shittiest life contest.

You're right. There are those who embrace their tragedies and define themselves by them. Sad - even pathetic - but the most you can do is hope they go away once they've splattered you with their despair.

Hopefully, Lurker has more than that going on his life.

#35 2008-03-05 07:05:09

Hey Lurker ole boy[?], I have a solution for you; kill yourself now.

Do not cross go....
Do not live another day.

Save yourself any more shitty life.
Rid the world of another old queen.
Do us all a big favor.

It's a win, win, and win situation!

#36 2008-03-05 07:42:38

Dirckman wrote:

...Liveleak removed the video and all comments....  I don't know...  It's hard to wrap your mind around the human psyche...

I realize that isn't really funny, except...well, that's fucking funny, isn't it?

I more or less agree with everyone here.  Even High-Streeters and Liveleak freaks get all kinds of outraged when they see someone abusing an animal.  I've always thought that it's because all animals are innocent--they're incapable of evil acts, whereas human beings, even babies, have at least the potential for evil acts; so we tell ourselves that the humans somehow have it coming, but the animals never do.

Another point I think it's important to make:  This behavior is NOT exclusively soldier- or war-related.  Adolescent boys do this kind of thing all the time.  It's just that usually there isn't a convenient video so it doesn't make international headlines.

#37 2008-03-05 09:27:52

Come on, give Lurkman a break. Like the point raised that you don't have to be a marine to abuse a puppy (but it helps) you don't have to be an aging queen to feel like you got the shit cards in life sometimes-but it helps. And no, he shouldn't kill himself because then that's one more good person gone, making space for more of the mentally harlequined-ichythiotic morally retarded republican babies. One could argue in fact, based on most of the links we post here, that an world view encompassing total despair and utter misery might be a sign of a higher IQ.

Which explains why I'm so perky, no doubt.

#38 2008-03-05 09:35:35

But George, vis a vis the dead puppy (I always wanted to use that phrase ), come on. Big diff between your average FAS puppy abusing teen and this guy choosing to stage it for our entertainment with his name attached. I mean, if you're going to be a bloodthirsty sadist, at least do it intelligently.

The only thing that I think is amusing about all this is imagining all those Hollywood celebrities who cry talking about caged lobsters and the evils of leather shoes watching this. They must be shitting.  their.  pants.
Now that's entertainment!

#39 2008-03-05 14:18:15

icangetyouatoe wrote:

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/7482/thatsentertainmentbz7.png

Last edited by Taint (2008-03-05 14:18:41)

#40 2008-03-05 14:50:25

Taint wrote:

icangetyouatoe wrote:

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/7482 … entbz7.png

Hold me, Taint, I'm frightened...

#41 2008-03-05 15:28:42

Brilliant. Fucking brilliant! Logo?

#43 2008-03-05 20:26:01

stoopid faggot wrote:

Once again, you prove you can't read OR comprehend. Had you read my earlier statement,

Lurker wrote:

we are in for a world of hurt once these sick fucks have returned to our shores, trained to kill on command....

you would realize you are just parroting me. 

more from stoopid faggot wrote:

You're right. There are those who embrace their tragedies and define themselves by them. Sad - even pathetic - but the most you can do is hope they go away once they've splattered you with their despair.

You have no idea how I define myself.  In fact, you probably have no idea how any other human may feel.  But then you are soooo smart and perfect... guess that's why you are alone....damn, it is just too easy to get under your skin.... but what can one expect from someone "reared" in Arkansas....

Oh, and Dahl,  please take ALL your meds with a big glass of Grappa....it's reassuring to know your generation will soon be dead.

Last edited by Lurker (2008-03-05 20:56:26)

#45 2008-03-05 20:51:06

Once again our armed forces demonstrate their keen information gathering skills, already shown in their masterful hunt for Osama Bin laden....

"Marine Corps investigators have yet to identify who appears in the video or where or how it was created. They haven’t yet concluded whether the video is authentic or a hoax."

#46 2008-03-05 20:59:00

icangetyouatoe wrote:

Once again our armed forces demonstrate their keen information gathering skills, already shown in their masterful hunt for Osama Bin laden....

"Marine Corps investigators have yet to identify who appears in the video or where or how it was created. They haven’t yet concluded whether the video is authentic or a hoax."

or, if it is even a video.....and they're not even looking for Bin Laden, he's one of the Bush family, remember?

#47 2008-03-05 22:35:55

Recent quote from his mum, Kathleen Motari...

Kathleen Motari said:

thank you to the people defending david. i cannot believe the reactions people are getting from this when there are other innocent people dying also. people believe in abortion but yet they cant kill a dog? this world is so messed up. people are more concerned about a dogs life than a human being? im not saying that what occured here is right but i dont know the conditions of the situation neither do the rest of you. for all you hateful people who are saying these nasty comments you are no better. if you think that saying these crude things makes you right then i think you need help mentally. david, i love you and whatever happens your family is here for you and we can get through this.

#48 2008-03-05 22:43:42

David:

http://federalism.typepad.com/crime_federalism/images/2008/03/03/motari_animal_cruelty_1.jpg

...and his newly crated MySpace... I think it's probably legit...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu … =348896236

And what it looked like before it went 'private'...

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj90/munclefecker/david-motari-myspace.jpg

...and a comment from our protagonist...

http://www.albertastars.com/userphotos/1233_3238_R.JPG

...and a little something more from mummy dearest...

Do You Respect Your Country?

By Kathleen Motari

Do you love and respect your country? It’s really important that you respect your country, and all the men and women who are in the service to protect you and your country. They are the people who help make America what it is today.

As we all know, there has been some issues that have come up with The Pledge of Allegiance. For all those people who started the debate, I think they are a bunch of liberals and atheists and the whole thing was never called for. For people who didn’t want to say, “Under God,” you were never forced to make that statement. People have always had the choice of saying The Pledge of Allegiance or not.

What about our money? How it says, “In God We Trust”? What about some of our patriotic songs like, “God Bless America”? Are people going to start complaining about the word “God” in their money too? Some things are meant to be left how they were in the beginning.

There are people who think The Pledge of Allegiance should be said everyday at school, and a lot of people don’t think it should be banned from schools. I think people don’t realize what the men and women in the service go through for us and our country. I don’t think anyone could know how much they go through for us unless you were in the service yourself. People should start taking the men and women in the service or their country seriously.

The subject that really annoys not only me but other people too, is when people say The Pledge of Allegiance at school sarcastically. That really disturbs me to think people could be that inconsiderate. There are people in this school that have some sort of relative in the service, and when they hear you saying The Pledge of Allegiance without respect and with sarcasm, it really disturbs them; especially if they have had a relative die for you. If you’re going to say The Pledge of Allegiance, say it respectfully and mean it for all those men and women who go out and fight for you and your freedom. Show some appreciation. No one wants to hear you say The Pledge of Allegiance unless you truly mean it.

... and all the relatives of Mr. Motari:

JERED S MOTARI (31)
RANAYE E MOTARI (55)
STEVE W MOTARI (55)
NOLAN HENRY MOTARI (24)
ALLISON E MOTARI (28)
MATTHEW WILLIAM MOTARI (30)
SHANNON M MOTARI (?)

...and finally, an even better article by mumsey...

Always a Marine

By Kathleen Motari

“Semper Fidelis!” If you didn’t know, that saying is the United States Marine Corps (USMC) motto, which they usually shorten down to “Semper Fi.” Their motto means, Always Faithful. This describes our Marines all the way.

The Marine Corps emblem is the eagle, globe, and anchor. The eagle represents service to the country, the globe represents worldwide service, and the anchor represents sea traditions.

The colors of the USMC are scarlet and gold. The USMC is very famous for the fact that they have never resorted to a full, large-scale retreat. GO MARINES! A lot of people mistake Marines for the Army.

The Marines are different in a lot of ways. They also work close to the Navy. The USMC use all the elements in combat (air, ground, & sea). They have a creed stating, “Every Marine a Rifleman.” The reason for that creed is because when you’re a Marine it doesn’t matter if you’re male or female; the first training you go through is training for riflemen.

The Marines may be all about work but they have fun as well. A graduate from MHS joined the Marines right out of high school. They were stationed in Hawaii doing missions up in the mountains when they got hungry. They came out of the woods and found a house and took down the address to call a pizza place. The delivery man didn’t want to come all the way up there because it was really far. Finally they convinced him to. The Marines waited in the trees and bushes until the pizza man came. When the delivery man pulled up, all the Marines jumped out of the bushes with their face paint on and their guns. The pizza man was too scared to get out of the car! They gave him an extra tip for going through the hassle to go that far. So after, they hopped back in the bushes and ate their pizza!

It’s really hard for families out there who have sons or daughters in the Marines. Asking a mother what it’s like to be a mother of a marine she said, “There’s a fear that your son may come home in a casket, and there’s pride that he’s chosen to serve an honorable position and that he’s fighting for his country.” When a sophomore from MHS, Monica Lever, was interviewed what it’s like to have a brother in the Marines she replied, “My grandpa and my dad were both in the Corps. When my cousin and brother joined, I was very proud. It’s an unexplainable feeling.” When asked how it changed the way she felt about the Corps and America she stated, “I was always a patriotic person but when I went to my brother’s graduation from boot camp and saw all those dedicated men; I realized that the majority would be shipped off to Iraq. It made me respect them way more because men as young as eighteen are leaving their families to fight the war on terrorism. I realized how brave they were to make it through boot camp with the intimidating DI’s (drill instructor’s) and how much work they did to earn the title of a United States Marine. Remember and honor all men and women (“The Few, The Proud”) in uniform.”

http://my.highschooljournalism.org/data/news_images/mar.jpg

Last edited by whosasailorthen (2008-03-05 23:19:25)

#49 2008-03-05 23:40:42

I hate to admit it, but after all the hype and stuff this incident has gotten, I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for this chap.....  I have personally killed two animals my entire life, the first was a pigeon with a broken wing I killed with a stick when I was in the seventh grade, and the second a rabbit I unloaded on with a high caliber revolver when I was a junior in highschool....  When it happened it was all fun and games, but afterwords I felt miserable and guilty as hell about it..  After the rabbit incident I made the decision to never kill anything again on purpose and I haven't...  I don't even kill bugs....  All I know is that if the rabbit incident had been filmed and popularized on the internets then I'd be in the same boat as this poor dude....  I don't know how he felt after doing what he did, he's the only one that does perhaps this one should be racked up as lesson learned...........

#50 2008-03-06 00:00:18

Dirckman wrote:

I hate to admit it, but after all the hype and stuff this incident has gotten, I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for this chap.....  I have personally killed two animals my entire life, the first was a pigeon with a broken wing I killed with a stick when I was in the seventh grade, and the second a rabbit I unloaded on with a high caliber revolver when I was a junior in highschool....  When it happened it was all fun and games, but afterwords I felt miserable and guilty as hell about it..  After the rabbit incident I made the decision to never kill anything again on purpose and I haven't...  I don't even kill bugs....  All I know is that if the rabbit incident had been filmed and popularized on the internets then I'd be in the same boat as this poor dude....  I don't know how he felt after doing what he did, he's the only one that does perhaps this one should be racked up as lesson learned...........

Yes, but you didn't film yourself offing Mr. Bunnykins, and you weren't giggling and cavorting around when you did it, either, were you?  I think not.

It takes a very special sort of person to do what this jar-head did - think 'rides the short bus', if you will.  I am a hunter - I kill animals. I kill them swiftly and as painlessly as possible.  I feed my family and friends with the meat, I use or sell the skins, and the rest becomes dogfood - almost nonthing goes to waste.  But I have never killed an animal needlessly or for 'sport', though, were I presented with our hero, the young Mr. Motari, I just might make an exception.

I think some young man needs to watch "Opie, the Birdman".

• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Our Troops Are Bringing Civilized Values To Iraq

Board footer

cruelery.com