#2 2007-10-12 09:51:44

In a statement, Gore said he was "deeply honored," adding that "the climate crisis is not a political issue, it is a moral and spiritual challenge to all of humanity."

In other words it is a religion.  It is the new Wicca.  Someone should fuck Owl Gore up his ass with one of those smokestacks.

Last edited by scsotdc (2007-10-12 09:52:21)

#3 2007-10-12 10:02:07

scsotdc wrote:

In a statement, Gore said he was "deeply honored," adding that "the climate crisis is not a political issue, it is a moral and spiritual challenge to all of humanity."

Featured in CNN's "Politics" section.  Doh!

#4 2007-10-12 10:37:03

kim

"everyone thinks im super awesome ... for cereal"

im glad he got it

#5 2007-10-12 11:16:38

the Nobel Peace Prize????

apparently someone is unclear on the concept

#7 2007-10-12 12:21:57

At least he is sharing it with the other biggest fucktards in the universe, the UN panel on anything.

#8 2007-10-12 12:43:28

kim

Gore said he would donate his share of the $1.5 million that accompanies the prize to the non-profit Alliance for Climate Protection.

now THAT gets me wet (not cris angel)

#9 2007-10-12 13:00:17

kim wrote:

now THAT gets me wet (not cris angel)

Fucking Hippy,,, if it weren't for your tits I would encourage you to kill yourself, fuck it, necrophilia is the new beastiality, so Suicide is your only option.

#10 2007-10-12 13:10:35

Fucking Hippy,,, if it weren't for your tits I would encourage you to kill yourself, fuck it, necrophilia is the new beastiality, so Suicide is your only option.

So why do you hate asses?  Apparently you are one.  Remember to wipe.

#11 2007-10-12 13:14:38

Fled wrote:

Ass-HAT-ery not Ass-HATE-ry.

#12 2007-10-12 13:42:00

scsotdc wrote:

In other words it is a religion.  It is the new Wicca.  Someone should fuck Owl Gore up his ass with one of those smokestacks.

Sure it's a new religion.  After all, if you speak out against it, it's blasphemy, isn't it?

#13 2007-10-12 14:06:32

I'm pleased he got it, as well, tho Clinton may eventually receive one for his post-Presidential, civic accomplishments. Climate change is not political, not really moral or ethical, either. It's the science of survival, and a patent attempt to sway mob rule over the environment. Unforunately, it faces the same ludicrous opposition that mainstream psychology encounters with assholes who practice "conversion or reparative therapy." People want to believe what suits them, because it's always easier, especially when they're not affected by immediate consequences.

I am wondering, however, about the associated rumblings that suggest Gore might be asked to run as Hillary's veep. It's Constitutionally permissible, but would it truly repair her image, or just tank better candidates? He could certainly continue his "mission" in that office, but I'm thinking poor Hill would have a lot more attempts on her life than Dubya ever had to worry about.

#14 2007-10-12 14:09:40

kim

how in the world did bush not have ONE attempt on his life?

#15 2007-10-12 14:38:03

kim wrote:

Hippies don't believe in guns, and real conservatives know that 6 years of poor managment is not worth life in prison.

#16 2007-10-12 14:41:37

pALEPHx wrote:

I'm pleased he got it, as well, tho Clinton may eventually receive one for his post-Presidential, civic accomplishments. Climate change is not political, not really moral or ethical, either. It's the science of survival, and a patent attempt to sway mob rule over the environment. Unforunately, it faces the same ludicrous opposition that mainstream psychology encounters with assholes who practice "conversion or reparative therapy." People want to believe what suits them, because it's always easier, especially when they're not affected by immediate consequences.

I am wondering, however, about the associated rumblings that suggest Gore might be asked to run as Hillary's veep. It's Constitutionally permissible, but would it truly repair her image, or just tank better candidates? He could certainly continue his "mission" in that office, but I'm thinking poor Hill would have a lot more attempts on her life than Dubya ever had to worry about.

Christ on a fucking crutch - serious discussions about apples is one thing, but this is completely out of line.  I vote we ban him.

#17 2007-10-12 14:54:21

asshatery wrote:

Fled wrote:

Ass-HAT-ery not Ass-HATE-ry.

Maybe you should learn how to spell asshattery before you use it as a name.

#18 2007-10-12 15:08:24

Nigger Please

#19 2007-10-12 15:22:38

Emmeran wrote:

Christ on a fucking crutch - serious discussions about apples is one thing, but this is completely out of line.  I vote we ban him.

I can sympathize, Mr. Emmeran.  But lookit, we are faced with a truli awesome assassination season: Either of the Democratic contenders will attract more than the usual share of bullets from crunchi nuts and well-organized interest groups.  Rudi Giuliani is a target for being a New Yorker & supporting same-sex unions.  Fred Thompson is a two-fer target, attractive to John Hinckley Jr. types - whoever takes him out gets credit for killing a politician and an actor.  I think putting Gore in the mix might guarantee that something bad is gonna happen to at least one of them.

http://www.mnftiu.cc/mnftiu.cc/images/adventures_poster.gif

#20 2007-10-12 15:46:03

asshatery wrote:

Nigger Please

It's niggah pleeze.

#21 2007-10-12 16:01:53

Listen you faggoty ass sailor, shut your cockholster.  I am an educated man and I refuse to spell please with a z.

#22 2007-10-12 16:08:07

asshatery wrote:

I am an educated man and I refuse to spell please with a z.

When is a man educated?

#23 2007-10-12 16:11:18

DoucheEllington wrote:

asshatery wrote:

I am an educated man and I refuse to spell please with a z.

When is a man educated?

FUCK that, a Man is educated when he has paid off his $70,000 in student loans and passed the bar.

#24 2007-10-12 16:14:06

asshatery wrote:

FUCK that, a Man is educated when he has paid off his $70,000 in student loans and passed the bar.

But do you have a job actually practicing law?  That's the REAL test.

#25 2007-10-12 16:16:51

Emmeran wrote:

Christ on a fucking crutch - serious discussions about apples is one thing, but this is completely out of line. I vote we ban him.

Ingrate. I do enough capering about for your amusement to justify one unadulterated personal statement on a biweekly basis. Start coughin' up some original links and graphics, girly man, or you'll start to decompose at lot faster than I will.

#26 2007-10-12 16:21:26

No, nor is that the real test.  Practicing law right out of law school is for schlubs that want to make no money.  Instead joing the military and have the Government pay off your student loans! Plus you get to kill people.

#27 2007-10-12 16:24:32

asshatery wrote:

I guess that's one way of looking at it, through douche-colored glasses.  You sound like you operate a meth lab. 

http://www.quizlaw.com/blog/images/13859839meth-thumb.jpg

#28 2007-10-12 16:27:22

No, I operate one of these,

http://www.thomasassociates.cc/images/marine3.jpg

Last edited by asshatery (2007-10-12 16:27:42)

#29 2007-10-12 16:44:27

asshatery wrote:

No, nor is that the real test.  Practicing law right out of law school is for schlubs that want to make no money.  Instead joing the military and have the Government pay off your student loans! Plus you get to kill people.

Or you get killed and all those years of education and student loans become moot.

PS -- not everyone gets off on killing people.

#30 2007-10-12 17:21:04

asshatery wrote:

No, I operate one of these

Big whoop. You might be surprised at the number of people who have served/are serving in the armed forces, and are utterly unimpressed by some jocko homo posting a picture of idealized firearm operation and perhaps attempting by association to imply that he is a dangerous fellow.   

You'll find the US gov't a fickle master - although using their playground equipment is fun, the "warrior" caste is generally lied to and screwed six ways from Sunday.  Many with sociopathic tendencies would rather express them in an environment where they can exert more control over their own security.

#31 2007-10-12 19:19:16

Ahh, asshatery, hiding behind the camouflage, are we?  Sorry, but your 'brave soldier' act won't play here, bozo... even if it *were* true.   Wanna have us believe you? Then post a pic of you holding your rifle with a 'high-street.org' sign hanging from it.  Until then you're just the great pretender, assclown.

#32 2007-10-12 19:52:06

whosasailorthen wrote:

Wanna have us believe you? Then post a pic of you holding your rifle with a 'high-street.org' sign hanging from it.

I believe, I just don't care.  Don't bother posting the pic unless you show your tits or dress your penis up as a cowboy.

#33 2007-10-12 20:12:06

opsec wrote:

whosasailorthen wrote:

Wanna have us believe you? Then post a pic of you holding your rifle with a 'high-street.org' sign hanging from it.

I believe, I just don't care.  Don't bother posting the pic unless you show your tits or dress your penis up as a cowboy.

I'm with Opsec on this one.  If you dress your penis like a soldier and make it hold a little gun, then you might impress me.  Otherwise, you're on the wrong board.

#34 2007-10-12 20:13:54

kim wrote:

United 93 probably should qualify as an attempt even though Bush wasn't in the White House at the time.

It's the little things we forget...

Last edited by Zookeeper (2007-10-12 20:14:28)

#35 2007-10-12 20:17:26

whosasailorthen wrote:

Ahh, asshatery, hiding behind the camouflage, are we?  Sorry, but your 'brave soldier' act won't play here, bozo... even if it *were* true.   Wanna have us believe you? Then post a pic of you holding your rifle with a 'high-street.org' sign hanging from it.  Until then you're just the great pretender, assclown.

Now, now.  If HKG can insist on being regarded as a real live lawyer then he should be able to insist he's a soldier.

#36 2007-10-12 20:22:11

kim wrote:

There have been several nutcases who have climbed over the fence at the White House that have been stopped before they got very far.  At least one was raving about Bush being the Antichrist.  Given this administration’s mania for censorship and squelching unfavorable news whenever possible, I’m sure there are a lot of attempts we never heard about.

#37 2007-10-12 20:27:30

Zookeeper wrote:

whosasailorthen wrote:

Now, now.  If HKG can insist on being regarded as a real live lawyer then he should be able to insist he's a soldier.

Oh, yeah, like black conservatives aren't mythical creatures.  If you want us to believe you are what you say you are, post a photo of yourself and your fat, homely, white wife.  If she ain't fat, white and homely, you ain't a black conservative.

#38 2007-10-12 20:58:21

whosasailorthen wrote:

Ahh, asshatery, hiding behind the camouflage, are we?

http://www.demonbaby.com/pics/russia/omoh.jpg

#39 2007-10-12 21:01:29

DoucheEllington wrote:

asshatery wrote:

No, I operate one of these

Big whoop. You might be surprised at the number of people who have served/are serving in the armed forces, and are utterly unimpressed by some jocko homo posting a picture of idealized firearm operation and perhaps attempting by association to imply that he is a dangerous fellow.   

You'll find the US gov't a fickle master - although using their playground equipment is fun, the "warrior" caste is generally lied to and screwed six ways from Sunday.  Many with sociopathic tendencies would rather express them in an environment where they can exert more control over their own security.

I am far to tired to address all the lovely responses to my little post so I will include several retorts in this one particular reply.  I am not surprised about the diversity of currently serving members of the armed forces, or of the veterans.  This picture was not posted to show the giant nuts I have (although they are about grapefruit size) but rather to point out that not all shit kicking rednecks operate meth labs.  Also just to be a prick, I must point out that this is not an idealized firearm operation, nor am I a dangerous fellow.  I am not a grunt or a warrior, I am a technician, and I fix the said firearm.  As for the governments tendency to bend myself and fellow service members over a barrel and sodomize us with a 3 foot spiked cylinder, while utilizing sand as a lube, lets just put it this way.... Even an ignorant redneck like myself can tell there is a reason I am walking funny after every payday.  To the rest of my dear dear cruelties,,,, high-streeters rather,,, The pick of my dick was posted ages and ages ago, before 90% of you showed up.  I just went lurker after some of the originals dropped off the face of cruel.  Oh yeah one last thing,,,,,,,, A Marine ( like myself, notice the BDU's not ATU's) is not a goddamn soldier.

So in conclusion yes you are all fagots.

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd122/gschube2/gts.jpg

Last edited by asshatery (2007-10-12 21:04:56)

#40 2007-10-12 21:20:29

(although they are about grapefruit size)

Dude, that is NOT a good thing,  you better go to the doctor....

I just went lurker

So, you are a rump-ranger
my gaydar was picking up on
your lame attempts at machismo...

http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/5514/dickgephardtshadowmi6.jpg

Last edited by Lurker (2007-10-12 21:28:29)

#41 2007-10-13 11:06:11

asshatery wrote:

A Marine ( like myself, notice the BDU's not ATU's) is not a goddamn soldier.

Eat an apple, fuck the Corps, Jarhead. 

Fucking good job on image posting.
You are a no go at this station.
Drop and give me 25, lobcock.

#42 2007-10-13 12:58:42

asshatery wrote:

I am not a grunt or a warrior, I am a technician

Congratulations. You're our official Toy Soldier.

#43 2007-10-13 13:06:35

fnord wrote:

Given this administration’s mania for censorship and squelching unfavorable news whenever possible, I’m sure there are a lot of attempts we never heard about.

Is that a tin foil hat under your hood fnord?

#44 2007-10-13 13:29:50

We have, indeed, settled in to our new digs. We have plenty of trolls (Thanks Asshatery) and closetcases (Blow a kiss to Emmeran) to keep us entertained for weeks, now.

Emily Strange, you can take a well-deserved break.

#45 2007-10-13 15:42:20

headkicker_girl wrote:

opsec wrote:

whosasailorthen wrote:

I'm with Opsec on this one.  If you dress your penis like a soldier and make it hold a little gun, then you might impress me.  Otherwise, you're on the wrong board.

Alas, you're right... I really lacked creativity on that one.. *sigh*. 

I love the little soldier thing though, HKG.  It's about time we saw a camo-cock on here...

#46 2007-10-13 17:42:31

asshatery wrote:

Semper mutha-fucking Fi bitch eyes, let's all post copies of our DD-214's and we can have a regular leatherneck lovefest.

#47 2007-10-13 17:47:42

Taint wrote:

closetcases (Blow a kiss to Emmeran)

I'm happy to contribute to the general amusement

http://www.japanwindow.com/images/20050608025811_0506_closet_child.jpg

http://www.funnyhub.com/pictures/img/drunk-closet-pisser.jpg

Last edited by Emmeran (2007-10-13 17:49:43)

#48 2007-10-13 17:58:24

Emmeran wrote:

asshatery wrote:

Semper mutha-fucking Fi bitch eyes, let's all post copies of our DD-214's and we can have a regular leatherneck lovefest.

I got no DD-214. Im still in, but if we can play "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" with our navmac 10520's

#49 2007-10-13 18:01:27

Taint wrote:

We have, indeed, settled in to our new digs. We have plenty of trolls (Thanks Asshatery) and closetcases (Blow a kiss to Emmeran) to keep us entertained for weeks, now.

Emily Strange, you can take a well-deserved break.

As for you taint, I was posting to this board under the name Glamdring, before you were a shit stain in your mamas drawers.  You are no Horsey, and Horsey, was no Kornholio.  Hang your head in shame.

Board footer

cruelery.com