#1 2007-10-12 20:01:49

I was kicking through the dailyrotten and found this comment:

Date: 12-Oct-2007 16:13

"Pedophile sympathizers have threatened to rape his daughter, have called his home in the middle of the night on an unlisted number and published his address on the internet."

Christ on a crutch , they now have a union. Wonder what the acronym is and what the cards look like?

While over at HS:

Emmeran
pALEPHx wrote:
Christ on a fucking crutch - serious discussions about apples is one thing, but this is completely out of line.  I vote we ban him.

Not to be TOO douchi, but is this just a coincidence, and if not, why not post this article?  Did it not meet your standards?

Last edited by DoucheEllington (2007-10-12 20:03:18)

#2 2007-10-12 23:06:20

The probability of coincidence is as follows, according to Google:

Results 1 - 10 of about 458,000 for christ on a crutch. (0.11 seconds)

#3 2007-10-13 02:05:15

DoucheEllington wrote:

[Emmeran]pALEPHx wrote:
Christ on a fucking crutch - serious discussions about apples is one thing, but this is completely out of line.  I vote we ban him.
Not to be TOO douchi, but is this just a coincidence, and if not, why not post this article?  Did it not meet your standards?

Just as long as it's clear this particular quote did NOT originate from me. Emmeran's been trying to scratch my post, lately. Don't mix the messages.

#4 2007-10-13 03:15:55

I said some really dumb things at cruel.com over the years, usually late at night; things I'd call back, if I could, even things that caused me grief here in choad land.

That's why I'm quite happy dreaming Rogers might triple wipe his archive, and all his backups. We're all of us fallible, except maybe our Dhal Deity. Hmmm...

Board footer

cruelery.com