• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » can you fill me in - wtf, a one testicled British placemat salesman??

#1 2007-10-03 10:16:27

Would someone please tell me about this?  I missed the Meg Kelso back story, but have been trapped in her blog, spiralling further into depression.  Whatever she's got, it's not good mental hygeine to read about - that blog's got all the inanity of "Cathy" with totally schizoid details like the one-testicled British placemat salesman.  I get the feeling that if I described my morning BM in the comments, she'd ask how many kernels of corn were visible.

#2 2007-10-03 10:53:24

Someone ripped into Meg on cruel (linked to her and made fun of her) if I remember correctly.

They found out where she lived, and threated to "visit" and put a "Cruel.com was here" sign on her lawn.

She got a tad upset, found out rcade's name and his wife's name, and made a blog in her name pretending to be her.  She proceeded to stalk and threaten his wife.

Rogers banned all talk and mention of her at cruel, per Meg's threats.  In exchange, Meg agreed to leave Rogers alone.

Since then, any mention of her is immediately removed.   However, in light of cruel's impending demise, I thought it might be fun for one final taught.

Rcade already edited my instigating post...

#3 2007-10-03 11:06:04

Thanks!  Damn, that kind of grass-roots harassment makes me wish I'd submitted my ex's "business" website for derision.  However, I would probably rather not have more people know about my douche-baggage.  He had both nuts and didn't sell placemats, but that's nothing to brag about.

#4 2007-10-03 11:32:30

Trust me, you never want to reveal anything about yourself on cruel.  Or least in the past.

It's a pussified version now, of what it once was.

#5 2007-10-03 11:35:45

Speaking of Meg...

And Rogers has become such a super pussy.  Sheesh Rogers... Kissing Meg's asshole???

I'm not going to...

...bother Rogers...he's been too decent to me.

Have a lovely day!

Meg

Rogers said...

Thanks, Meg.
October 03, 2007   

Meg said...

No problem, it's not your fault that some nitwit is acting like a 2 year old...nor is it your reader's fault.

That type of name calling is exactly the same as a real 2 year old calling someone "poo poo head" and I take it just that way.

See ya!

Meg

#6 2007-10-03 11:46:44

Roger_That wrote:

No problem, it's not your fault that some nitwit is acting like a 2 year old...nor is it your reader's fault.

Maybe you shouldn't post so often, RT.

#7 2007-10-03 11:47:27

Bill...

Tsk Tsk.

RT

#8 2007-10-03 11:50:48

What?!

#9 2007-10-03 12:58:11

Well whomever registered Matt Drudge shares your website's domain as the end of his email address.

Go look.

#10 2007-10-03 13:17:58

Yeah, well, I'm taking Matt's advice.

Later!

• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » can you fill me in - wtf, a one testicled British placemat salesman??

Board footer

cruelery.com