#1 2008-05-23 08:44:27

The Canadian Supreme Court has to weigh in

the fly incident on Nov. 21, 2001, ”offended their sense of sanctity in the purity of their home, and shattered Mr. Mustapha's life.”

http://steelturman.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/eye_fly.JPG

He has been constipated, is bothered by revolting mental images of flies on feces, etc., can no longer take long and enjoyable showers and instead, after lengthy treatment, can only take perfunctory showers with his head down so the water does not strike his face.

#2 2008-05-23 10:40:13

Emmeran wrote:

The Canadian Supreme Court has to weigh in

the fly incident on Nov. 21, 2001, ”offended their sense of sanctity in the purity of their home, and shattered Mr. Mustapha's life.”

http://steelturman.typepad.com/photos/u … ye_fly.JPG

He has been constipated, is bothered by revolting mental images of flies on feces, etc., can no longer take long and enjoyable showers and instead, after lengthy treatment, can only take perfunctory showers with his head down so the water does not strike his face.

Haha...the irony is, Emmeran, that up here we consider the Supreme Court's decision a huge affirmation of our cultural sovereignty. This sort of bullshit law suit is distinctly American, and we don't want it. So yes...silly "little" Canada says no to excessive litigation and nuisance suits. Y'all have fun down there suing each other deaf dumber and blind while we watch from our snowy wastelands and laugh.

#3 2008-05-23 11:40:19

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

So yes...silly "little" Canada

It's so cute when the Canadiens pretend they have their own culture...

#4 2008-05-23 11:42:17

51st State.

#5 2008-05-23 11:43:02

Emmeran wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

So yes...silly "little" Canada

It's so cute when the Canadiens pretend they have their own culture...

At least we have culture. You have...Hollywood...the anti-culture.

#6 2008-05-23 11:47:36

Hollywood blows.  I'll agree there.

Still love 'ya WCL.  I am currently having a love-hate relationship with one of your kind.  I found out one thing he's good for.  I threw him back, then picked him back up for a bit. 

Do you all have an equivalent term for redneck up there?  Or are they still rednecks...

#7 2008-05-23 11:52:29

Oh you Canadians with your McDonalds and MLB and NBA and MLS and Auto Manufacturers and Fashion Districts and mass murderers.  The breadth and depth of your culture makes up for the lack of temperate environs in which to live.

The orginality of all you do as a people astounds me.

Let's face it, the only true claim to fame is being the only country to ever defeat the US in a war, and that was really the Brits.

#8 2008-05-23 11:58:41

I've always been kind of fond of Canadians, because they remind me so much of American Southerners like myself:  placid and polite on the surface, which if scratched a bit usually reveals utter demented berserkity.

#9 2008-05-23 12:03:10

George Orr wrote:

I've always been kind of fond of Canadians, because they remind me so much of American Southerners like myself:  placid and polite on the surface, which if scratched a bit usually reveals utter demented berserkity.

Lord...isn't this the truth.  Very placid and polite.  Then you meet the kinky egotistical wackjobs underneath. 

Every Canadian I have met as of late seems to be askeered of womenfolk that aren't docile homemakers though.  I guess they aren't too used to Oprah up there. 

RT

#10 2008-05-23 12:12:16

Roger_That wrote:

Still love 'ya WCL.  I am currently having a love-hate relationship with one of your kind.  I found out one thing he's good for.  I threw him back, then picked him back up for a bit. 

Do you all have an equivalent term for redneck up there?  Or are they still rednecks...

Hey Rog...thanks for the love. Sadly, we do have rednecks. They concentrate in the province of Alberta and spread their sorry fat asses all across the prairies. Alberta, by the way, is the one province that might be willing to join the States and help vote Repubican. As for your little affair, I just hope he's not a Frawg. Frawg women are great (with their soft brown eyes and their perky little tits), but 85% of all Frawg men are annoying as hell (am I being naive? is that a standard ratio for all men?). They share the worst traits of the French, but have few of their redeeming attributes (intelligence, good wine, good cheese, etc.) Typical male Frawg conversation consists of grunts, beer gulps, racist invective and weapon talk. Which is fun for about 10 minutes, but these guys keep it up ad nauseum.

#11 2008-05-23 12:21:37

Roger_That wrote:

Every Canadian I have met as of late seems to be askeered of womenfolk that aren't docile homemakers though.  I guess they aren't too used to Oprah up there.

Hmmm...maybe you are talking about Frawgs? Frawgs have catholic churches at the center of every single fucking city town and village. I lived dans un rang (in a village) for 2 years and grew to love and pity the womenfolk, and detest the men. Infantilization and marital-rape are the norm. Here in B.C. there aren't many docile homemakers. We make our bitches work, and they break our balls in return. Ontario's much the same, but people there are pinched, unfriendly and uptight. If I had to leave BC I'd head for the maritime provinces. People are open-hearted and friendly on the east coast, and they love to drink beer and sing songs about cod fishing.

#12 2008-05-23 12:27:11

As much as I love to skewer the Canucks I still am quite biased towards them (and our other UK siblings down-under).  At the end of the day I would argue that the American/Canadian/Aussie culture is merely a continuation and extension of the British culture. 

We have altered/added very little to the mother culture except the cowboy syndrome.

http://chromatism.net/current/images/pickensbomb.jpg

#13 2008-05-23 12:36:55

Emmeran wrote:

Let's face it, the only true claim to fame is being the only country to ever defeat the US in a war, and that was really the Brits.

LOL - tell that to the Vietcong, Aunt Em. And you know what? Your current campaign isn't exactly a success either. What does a modern American soldier do when he hears the bullets start to whine? He shits himself and calls for air support. Your economic supremacy is at an end, and your military has sacrificied valour for bigger, faster, more expensive toys. Whatever jingoistic arrogance keeps popping up in your pants, rub it as hard as you can, because it's a rapidly evaporating delusion.

#15 2008-05-23 13:31:39

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

LOL - tell that to the Vietcong, Aunt Em. And you know what? Your current campaign isn't exactly a success either. What does a modern American soldier do when he hears the bullets start to whine? He shits himself and calls for air support. Your economic supremacy is at an end, and your military has sacrificied valour for bigger, faster, more expensive toys. Whatever jingoistic arrogance keeps popping up in your pants, rub it as hard as you can, because it's a rapidly evaporating delusion.

Let's just keep this a fun little conversation, this really isn't the forum to discuss the strategies and tactics of the cold war or to start quoting Clauswitz.  Our military has crushed all opposition to the extent allowed under international law (and more often recently, beyond what that law allows); and that remains a fact.

Do we allow the tail to wag the dog?  Sure - its fun that way.

Is our national advantage so large the one of our states is the 5th largest economy in the world - yup - that's us.

Do we love to broadcast our fuckups?  Yes again.

would you like a quick example of the current dominance?  Try "dot com", you might notice it's not ".co.us".  Hell, is there even such a thing as ".co.ca"?

Not really?

I guess you ride our coat-tails for that also

#16 2008-05-23 13:39:55

Don't even start with peaceful gentle Canadians. I saw Canadian Para's torture a Somalian who had stolen something by placing him in a trench with two boards squeezing his neck so that he hung from his head, his feet dangling above the bottom of the hole. They then used this trench, and his head, as a latrine. They kept him there for at least 24 hours. They had beaten to death another guy, a platoon just got in line and one by one, they stepped up and pummled the dude.

Even the Delta guys thought the Canadian Paras were seriously fucked up.

#17 2008-05-23 13:47:16

Emmeran wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Let's just keep this a fun little conversation, this really isn't the forum to discuss the strategies and tactics of the cold war or to start quoting Clauswitz.  Our military has crushed all opposition to the extent allowed under international law (and more often recently, beyond what that law allows); and that remains a fact.

Do we allow the tail to wag the dog?  Sure - its fun that way.

Is our national advantage so large the one of our states is the 5th largest economy in the world - yup - that's us.

Do we love to broadcast our fuckups?  Yes again.

would you like a quick example of the current dominance?  Try "dot com", you might notice it's not ".co.us".  Hell, is there even such a thing as ".co.ca"?

Not really?

I guess you ride our coat-tails for that also

More jingoistic crap. You've swallowed the whole shit-niblet corndog, Emmy. Your country's in hock up to its scalp, and it hasn't  won a war in your lifetime. But hey, you keep hoisting old glory up your semi-erect flagpole and douching your vag with lemon pledge of allegiance - it smells great, and the world loves you. WTC wasn't the end, my friend, it was the beginning. American arrogance, the kind you hold dear, has sewn the seeds of your own diminishment.

#18 2008-05-23 13:51:31

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

hasn't  won a war in your lifetime.

Not a big one on Nationalistic crap myself, but can't abide basic historical fallacies:

Gulf War I:
http://www.smev.de/flags/images/09-141.jpg

and a bunch of little ones.

#19 2008-05-23 13:54:13

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

LOL - tell that to the Vietcong, Aunt Em. And you know what? Your current campaign isn't exactly a success either.

It's hard to say that the local insurgencies won/are winning those wars, since their countries got/are getting torn to living shit in the process.

Vietnam has finally almost recovered from what we did to them.  How long will it take Iraq?

#20 2008-05-23 14:11:40

orangeplus wrote:

Don't even start with peaceful gentle Canadians. I saw Canadian Para's torture a Somalian who had stolen something by placing him in a trench with two boards squeezing his neck so that he hung from his head, his feet dangling above the bottom of the hole. They then used this trench, and his head, as a latrine. They kept him there for at least 24 hours. They had beaten to death another guy, a platoon just got in line and one by one, they stepped up and pummled the dude.

Even the Delta guys thought the Canadian Paras were seriously fucked up.

Yup. We're small in numbers but well-trained and vicious as fuck once our dander's up. Around the end of WWII there were persistent rumours that at least one of our divisions was not taking prisoners. The Krauts listed the Canucks among their fiercest adversaries, and placed their best troops against us. At Normandy, Canadians faced the toughest German resistance, and were the only Allies to meet their D-Day objectives. As mentioned earlier...we're polite until pissed off. Then it's crazy time.

#21 2008-05-23 14:11:55

jesusluvspegging wrote:

Vietnam has finally almost recovered from what we did to them.  How long will it take Iraq?

Nice add JLP - associated topic "we were trying to play nice"  (antonym:  Dresden, Tokyo - Firebombing)

#22 2008-05-23 14:20:37

jesusluvspegging wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

LOL - tell that to the Vietcong, Aunt Em. And you know what? Your current campaign isn't exactly a success either.

It's hard to say that the local insurgencies won/are winning those wars, since their countries got/are getting torn to living shit in the process.

The point in Vietnam was to stop the spread of Communism. You failed. The point in Iraq is to keep the oil flowing and stop the spread of terrorism. We will see. Personally, I think the States has fucked up enormously, and I fully expect to see a '30s-style depression (triggered by financial panic in Asia, which holds enough American debt to bankrupt you in a few short hours) and at least one of your cities destroyed within the next decade. I hope it doesn't happen - I have many friends (including you dumb motherfuckers) south of the border. But when the WTC fell, even your closest allies privately shrugged their shoulders. It's what we expected to happen, sooner or later, and now that it has, we expect more to come.

#23 2008-05-23 14:23:16

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

jesusluvspegging wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

The point in Vietnam was to stop the spread of Communism. You failed. The point in Iraq is to keep the oil flowing and stop the spread of terrorism. We will see. Personally, I think the States has fucked up enormously, and I fully expect to see a '30s-style depression (triggered by financial panic in Asia, which holds enough American debt to bankrupt you in a few short hours) and at least one of your cities destroyed within the next decade. I hope it doesn't happen - I have many friends (including you dumb motherfuckers) south of the border. But when the WTC fell, even your closest allies privately shrugged their shoulders. It's what we expected to happen, sooner or later, and now that it has, we expect more to come.

I would only argue that given the present state of affairs, Vietnam was highly successful.  I will concede most of the remainder with a shrug of my shoulders.

But hey - I voted against Bush.

#24 2008-05-23 14:25:00

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Yup. We're small in numbers but well-trained and vicious as fuck once our dander's up. Around the end of WWII there were persistent rumours that at least one of our divisions was not taking prisoners. The Krauts listed the Canucks among their fiercest adversaries, and placed their best troops against us. At Normandy, Canadians faced the toughest German resistance, and were the only Allies to meet their D-Day objectives. As mentioned earlier...we're polite until pissed off. Then it's crazy time.

Ahh - I see someone has been into the Republican Kool-Aid!!

#25 2008-05-23 14:35:07

Emmeran wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Ahh - I see someone has been into the Republican Kool-Aid!!

Crap...did I write that? Genes will out, even when you fight 'em. My family's covered in brass with one in the history books...how easy it is to become a jingoistic war-monger.

#26 2008-05-23 14:43:47

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Crap...did I write that? Genes will out, even when you fight 'em. My family's covered in brass with one in the history books...how easy it is to become a jingoistic war-monger.

Silly boy - the point is to avoid war as much as possible then obliterate everything in your path when the avoidance option has been removed (see my earlier comments about the mother culture)

The politicians down south here have just fucked it up*.  (read: Bush)

*Note:  as have you; your moment to declare that Canada has NEVER lost a war came and went with my admittance that we only lost to our northern neighbors.

#27 2008-05-23 14:47:04

and please don't forget that "Anglo-American" means Australia/Canada/England/USA

So please FUCK OFF with your sibling rivalry

#28 2008-05-23 15:06:47

Emmeran wrote:

and please don't forget that "Anglo-American" means Australia/Canada/England/USA

So please FUCK OFF with your sibling rivalry

We Canucks have long memories.... World War One...isolationist America waits until Churchill makes a pawn sacrifice to bring her boys overseas.... WWll, you thumbed your noses at the Commonwealth until Tojo (the yellow peril...not the local one) caught you with your pants down. So no, Emmeran, it's not just a matter of sibling rivalry, it's an uncomfortable friendship, lacking in basic trust. You guys go your own way, jump in at the end and swagger around like cowboys, and then act surprised when we treat you with suspicion. Americans need to realize the meaning of "Anglo-American Alliance." The rest of us have a pretty good idea what it means already, thank you.

#29 2008-05-23 17:10:48

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

We Canucks have long memories....

Wilbur, I would never do you the disservice of considering you an average Canadian.  They're little better then Americans when it comes to historical perspective.

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

World War One...isolationist America waits until Churchill makes a pawn sacrifice to bring her boys overseas....

I think James II (ours, not the historical one) said it best.  Haw Haw Haw.

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

WWll, you thumbed your noses at the Commonwealth until Tojo (the yellow peril...not the local one) caught you with your pants down.

Yes, and our carriers just happened to be at sea, and that Roosevelt just happened to delay receiving the Japanese declaration of war.  We lend-leased our ass off, but it became apparent that we'd never get any ROI until we jumped in, so we engineered a proper strategic entry.  You're just jealous because you were on the wrong side, and didn't get any Marshall Plan welfare.

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

You guys go your own way, jump in at the end and swagger around like cowboys, and then act surprised when we treat you with suspicion.

OK, you got me there.  We're just full of wide-eyed innocence. It makes people think we're stupid until we stomp the shit out of them.

#30 2008-05-23 19:56:55

Emmeran wrote:

The War of 1812 was just one small part of the World War occurring at the time.  The US just happened to be on the wrong side.  Besides, you are forgetting the Pig War, which the US won as Canada suffered more casualties.

#31 2008-05-23 20:31:44

I just love how people like to argue about another country giving the United States a run for its money militarily... If the United States decided to go to war with any other country in the world, China included, they could win that war within 24 hours.....  We've got the fucking bomb and we've got the tools to deliver that fucking bomb.  And it's not cowardly calling in an airstrike either, the life insurance policy on a single soldier costs way more than a JDAM does, it's called being smart.  The United States is covering the world in sensors, UAVs, and other intelligence collecting devices.  We've also got scads of military bases on every continent except for Antarctica.  The rest of the fucking world is surrounded, and Canadians just bitch about it due to penis envy....

#32 2008-05-23 20:36:37

phoQ wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

The War of 1812 was just one small part of the World War occurring at the time.  The US just happened to be on the wrong side.  Besides, you are forgetting the Pig War, which the US won as Canada suffered more casualties.

Yeah. You fuckers still owe us a pig. Actually that may have been the last time the States resolved a conflict with anything resembling class. Odd, ain't it, that a British flag still flies over the San Juans after all these years.

#33 2008-05-23 20:44:03

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

phoQ wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

Yeah. You fuckers still owe us a pig. Actually that may have been the last time the States resolved a conflict with anything resembling class. Odd, ain't it, that a British flag still flies over the San Juans after all these years.

I find the fact that it still flies over the Malvinas more perplexing.  I wonder if they've ever thought of trying to sell it back?

#34 2008-05-23 21:50:16

Bottom line, if America fails, so goes Canaduh...all the illegals working here will scurry back with nothing to contribute.

#35 2008-05-24 16:25:01

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Hey Rog...thanks for the love. Sadly, we do have rednecks. They concentrate in the province of Alberta and spread their sorry fat asses all across the prairies. Alberta, by the way, is the one province that might be willing to join the States and help vote Repubican. As for your little affair, I just hope he's not a Frawg. Frawg women are great (with their soft brown eyes and their perky little tits), but 85% of all Frawg men are annoying as hell (am I being naive? is that a standard ratio for all men?). They share the worst traits of the French, but have few of their redeeming attributes (intelligence, good wine, good cheese, etc.) Typical male Frawg conversation consists of grunts, beer gulps, racist invective and weapon talk. Which is fun for about 10 minutes, but these guys keep it up ad nauseum.

No.  He's not a frog.  I can't stand them.  He's from Kenora.  I can't stand French people.  Did I already say that?  Ok, well just in case I didn't make that clear. 

RT

#36 2008-05-24 16:39:13

Roger_That wrote:

I don't know about Rednecks, but they used to have Red Greens.

#37 2008-05-25 03:29:42

Emmeran wrote:

I would only argue that given the present state of affairs, Vietnam was highly successful.  I will concede most of the remainder with a shrug of my shoulders.

Their isn't a wall big enough for all of them to bask in your glowing sense of success and self satisfaction Em.

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/7420/wallatnightwf0.jpg

Civilian deaths =                                              1,200,000 (median est. of range 500,000 to 2,000,000)

The Army of the Republic of Vietnam ARVN =           184,000 to 250,000 servicemen

North Vietnamese Army and NLF =                      1,100,000  (from post war Vietnam Gov. figs.)

U.S. MILITARY CASUALTIES IN SOUTHEAST ASIA =     58,178
- DEATHS BY CALENDAR YEAR -

- Year of death may either be actual or based on a presumptive finding of death -
- (originally declared missing and later declared dead). -
Since 1997 82 names have been added to the memorial
that are not show in the stats below.
YEAR    TOTAL 
1957 =        1
1958 =        0
1959 =        2
1960 =        5
1961 =       16
1962 =       53
1963 =      118
1964 =      206
1965 =   1,863
1966 =   6,144
1967 =  11,153
1968 =  16,589
1969 =  11,614
1970 =    6,083
1971 =    2,357
1972 =       640
1973 =       168
1974 =       178
1975 =       160
1976 =         77
1977 =         96
1978 =        447
1979 =        148
1980 =          66

TOTAL DEATHS = 58,178

My grandfather was tapped to head Manpower and Reserves when Johnson decided to ramp up. After a few years even he had grave doubts about the cost of the larger objective. Unfortunately for him we had only begun to pay that piper.

Last edited by Johnny_Rotten (2008-05-25 03:36:33)

#38 2008-05-25 10:30:17

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

Their isn't a wall big enough for all of them to bask in your glowing sense of success and self satisfaction Em.

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/7420 … ghtwf0.jpg

Civilian deaths =                                              1,200,000 (median est. of range 500,000 to 2,000,000)

The Army of the Republic of Vietnam ARVN =           184,000 to 250,000 servicemen

North Vietnamese Army and NLF =                      1,100,000  (from post war Vietnam Gov. figs.)

U.S. MILITARY CASUALTIES IN SOUTHEAST ASIA =     58,178
- DEATHS BY CALENDAR YEAR -

- Year of death may either be actual or based on a presumptive finding of death -
- (originally declared missing and later declared dead). -
Since 1997 82 names have been added to the memorial
that are not show in the stats below.
YEAR    TOTAL 
1957 =        1
1958 =        0
1959 =        2
1960 =        5
1961 =       16
1962 =       53
1963 =      118
1964 =      206
1965 =   1,863
1966 =   6,144
1967 =  11,153
1968 =  16,589
1969 =  11,614
1970 =    6,083
1971 =    2,357
1972 =       640
1973 =       168
1974 =       178
1975 =       160
1976 =         77
1977 =         96
1978 =        447
1979 =        148
1980 =          66

TOTAL DEATHS = 58,178

My grandfather was tapped to head Manpower and Reserves when Johnson decided to ramp up. After a few years even he had grave doubts about the cost of the larger objective. Unfortunately for him we had only begun to pay that piper.

I used to have a really hard time wrapping my head around the casualty numbers of modern wars until I saw an excellent movie http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0317910/ .  It stars Robert McNamara as himself.

#40 2008-05-26 22:09:37

tojo2000 wrote:

I don't know about Rednecks, but they used to have Red Greens.

I'm a little late to the punch around here, but I love the Red Green show.  haha.

#41 2008-05-26 23:22:48

Dirckman wrote:

I used to have a really hard time wrapping my head around the casualty numbers of modern wars until I saw an excellent movie http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0317910/ .  It stars Robert McNamara as himself.

That was the documentary that finally compelled me to get off my ass and read A Bright Shining Lie: John Paul Vann and America in Vietnam.  It's a hefty tome and not an easy read, but it's DEFINITELY worth the effort if you haven't read it.

#42 2008-05-27 09:04:14

And now...back to Silly Canada.

#43 2008-05-27 20:04:04

Canadian panties attempt to set wrong, right.

#44 2008-05-27 21:08:10

MSG Tripps wrote:

Canadian panties attempt to set wrong, right.

Yeah. Nice try. Check some other news sources. American women will be sending their panties, too. I'm sure the Burmese would appreciate a pair of yours as well, Dusty. Maybe the scarlet thong with the yellow racing stripe.

#45 2008-05-29 12:15:53

More bounty from Silly Canada:
Controlling your personal hardware.
Spying on your bands.

#46 2008-05-29 12:31:23

MSG Tripps wrote:

More bounty from Silly Canada:
Controlling your personal hardware.
Spying on your bands.

Come on, MSG...you can do better than that. Read the whole article for a start.
"It is expected the new agreement will be tabled at July's meeting of G8 nations in Tokyo, Japan."
Are you part of the G8? Yes...I think you are.... This is an American agenda, and if Canada can be called silly, it's for electing a sycophantic neo-con leader almost as stupid and ugly as yours.
As for CSIS spying on a punk band...well the top rungs of CSIS are composed almost entirely of ex-RCMP. Cops. Stupid. Yes.  What can you expect. Come up here and help me take them out with wrist-rockets and home-made napalm.

*Addendum: now here's an amusingly told tale of silly Canadian cops-capades. When we in Canada hear this kind of story, we think, shit, man, we're turning into Americans!

Last edited by WilberCuntLicker (2008-05-29 12:39:38)

Board footer

cruelery.com