• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » White supremacist loses custody of children in Canada

#1 2008-07-05 02:03:45

I could make all sorts of jokes here about Fnord, but the really interesting issue is whether or not her right to freedom of speech is being curtailed because of her political beliefs. As much as I admire Canada, it's this issue that leaves me cold and grateful for the First Amendment, as messy and rude as it can often be.

Oh, hell. Hey Fnord! The gubmint's done taken your girlfriend's kids away!

#2 2008-07-05 04:43:59

This action by the state recalls the time when children were removed from homes and the parents burnt at the stake for holding the wrong religious views.  As long as the kids are fed, clothed, sent to school, and not subjected to abuse, the parents’ views and lifestyle are nobody’s business.  Who knows, the girl just might have morphed into a multicultural nigger dick sucking wigger in defiance of her mother when she got older.  Thanks to the state’s interference, this is far less likely now.

#3 2008-07-05 09:43:48

Well...they're going home. Actually, Taint, I don't think this was strictly a freedom of speech issue. We have our share of neo-nazis up here, and mostly we just leave them alone to live their sad little low-IQ lives. This looks to be an anomaly at the intersection of "hate speech" and "child abuse." Wherever located, it was a pretty stupid affair. If brainwashing were child abuse most people, and all christians, ought to lose their kids. (Although I'm too lazy to add up the figures, I imagine that Christianity has killed more people than facism, but no-one takes away kids when they arrive at school wearing a cross.)

As for the first amendment crap, gimme a break, Taint. You Americans, even the smart ones like most of the people on this board, are just as brainwashed as your average al qaeda operative (but somewhat more fun at a party). A list of all the ways in which speech is legally limited in the States would be long - just as if not longer than it would be in Canada, and a list of banned books and publications and words over the last century would be much longer than ours. Your government, like every other government, has a vested interest in controlling discourse to protect itself, its citizens, its social norms, and its corporations. And anyways, since 9/11 your first amendment has lost its last shreds of credibility and become a hollow ghost of 18th century optimism.
Here's a little something on the myth of american free speech (during war time, but also more generally) from the U. of Chicago Law School. And here's an interesting article on the Secret Servix's "Free Speech Areas." Here's my favourite quote:

http://www.alternet.org/story/17088/ wrote:

In a nugget of ironic-doublespeak gold, the U.S. Secret Service has created something called "Free-Speech Areas," meaning locations where protestors and other lowly types of citizenry are corralled so that President Bush and other members of his coterie need not be disturbed or inconvenienced by this "free speech" thing, since the people exercising their First Amendment right find themselves out of the Commander-in-Chief's earshot. After all, the Constitution said they had a right to speak their minds, but remained typically mute on whether or not anyone might be obligated to listen.

Mr. Bill Neel, a retired Pittsburgh steelworker unhappy with Bush's stewardship of the economy, said it better than I can: "I thought the whole country was a free-speech area." Well, Bill, as we all eventually come to learn, it is and it isn't.

You Americans need to become Descartian in your approach to knowledge. Don't believe anything you believe about your country, because you're probably wrong. From the outside, it's plain that you're subject to massive amounts of childhood brainwashing and a lifelong campaign of unrelenting propaganda. For instance; many of you actually believe that you live in "the greatest country in the world." But any modicum of logical rigour (read Aristotle on classification for a starter) will demonstrate that "greatest country in the world" is a meaningless category. We don't have that degree of illogical thinking up here, because as much as Canada is a silly country (and yes, in many ways it is), at least, by-and-large, the government leaves our brains alone. (I think.)

Last edited by WilberCuntLicker (2008-07-05 10:20:44)

#4 2008-07-05 09:59:06

Free-speech zones are often far off parade and vehicle routes, and where they put people who are wearing truculent tee-shirts, too. I've seen some where people are literally fenced in. That article is a bit old (Halloween 2003), and I don't know what the current SS practice is, but Bush was roundly booed and catcalled just yesterday at a speech he gave during a citizenship ceremony at Jefferson's Monticello.

As for babies and children changing hands, they just gave back a kid to a couple who tried to sell it on eBay.

#5 2008-07-05 10:14:02

in 1998 my brother's children were "detained" for over 2 hours by state authorities because he took them to an abortion protest in Anaheim, CA.  The kids were 3 and 5 at the time and held full-sized posters of aborted fetuses at the protest. I thought he was wrong to take the children to such an adult event, but the kids were clearly traumatized by the cops forcibly separating them from their parents. To this day we are all still affected.

#6 2008-07-05 10:57:01

WilburCanuckLicker at it again.  Get over it mapleleafboy, Canadiens are just as fucked up as we are - if they weren't so drunk and the weather so cold we see even more of their true traits.

Either way, not much to worry about up there, after-all:

"Not all children raised by neo-Nazis are going to be seized," said Karen Busby, a constitutional law professor at the University of Manitoba.

Thanks for playing but leave the flag waving at home next time.

#7 2008-07-05 11:27:03

outhere wrote:

I thought he was wrong to take the children to such an adult event, but the kids were clearly traumatized by the cops forcibly separating them from their parents. To this day we are all still affected.

Perhaps, then, he should have considered that being arrested, detained--or interfered with in his otherwise exemplary parenting skills--was an effect his cause might bring about. You don't bring children to protests, period, no matter what sort of issue it is or what side you're on. If there's the remotest chance police will be involved, then you leave them back at the commune, home school, or whatever private form of brainwashing you have planned for their formative years. People who use their children as tools for their adult agendas disgust me, and if their guardianship is called into question for doing so--free speech aside--then they deserve the consequences (the children don't, of course, but the blame for traumatizing them falls squarely on the parents, not the police/CPS officials).

#8 2008-07-05 11:52:05

outhere wrote:

...To this day we are all still affected.

Yes, you are affected enough to know not to do stupid shit like that anymore.  Good thing you weren't in Chicago in 1968 with those kids.

#9 2008-07-05 11:54:07

If Canadians are so damned smart, how'd they get stuck with the cold place to live?

That's OK, though, 'cause Florida loves snowbirds.

#10 2008-07-05 11:54:51

Emmeran wrote:

WilburCanuckLicker at it again.  Get over it mapleleafboy, Canadiens are just as fucked up as we are - if they weren't so drunk and the weather so cold we see even more of their true traits.

Either way, not much to worry about up there, after-all:

"Not all children raised by neo-Nazis are going to be seized," said Karen Busby, a constitutional law professor at the University of Manitoba.

Thanks for playing but leave the flag waving at home next time.

Flag waving?
That's your hobby Enema-boy.
I'm the least patriotic person you will ever meet. Canada is made up of humans, and I don't like belonging to any club that has humans in it. Still - and this is a big still - as long as it doesn't turn into the U.S. (as our current war-loving DRM-sucking govt. seems to actively promote) I will remain here and laugh at the brain-injured victims south of the border.  What your knobby little knees are jerking about is my anti-american-ism. And face it - that's a worldwide hobby, and well deserved.

#11 2008-07-05 12:03:25

whosasailorthen wrote:

If Canadians are so damned smart, how'd they get stuck with the cold place to live?

That's OK, though, 'cause Florida loves snowbirds.

Who said we're smart? Did I? Where? Apparently being American means not being able to read very well. What I said is that we haven't been subject to anywhere near the same amount and degree of patriotic brainwashing that Americans have. That doesn't make us smart, it makes you brainwashed. The brainwashed have enormous firm-wired blind spots that make them illogical in particular areas, but it doesn't make them stupid. I often talk to, read and cite American scholars (although the quality of such is going down these days) who are (like farmers) outstanding in their fields. But engage them on issues of America the Beautiful and suddenly...guess what...even the best of them start babbling illogical nonsense. American patriotic indoctrination is a cancer. You are all (those of you who grew up in the USA), to some degree, afflicted.

#12 2008-07-05 12:06:48

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

See, now I feel sad and lonely because you're not abusing me, instead. Wah. I wanna be your human ashtray. Pour that maple syrup on the burns! It stings! It stings! >:D

#13 2008-07-05 12:11:14

pALEPHx wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

See, now I feel sad and lonely because you're not abusing me, instead. Wah. I wanna be your human ashtray. Pour that maple syrup on the burns! It stings! It stings! >:D

Irony...goldy...bronzey...your inferior gay american metals can't hurt me!
https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/242_juggernaut.jpg
Oh wait...I just used that in another thread. Fine then.
Present your posterior for maple syrup infusion. You'll have the sweetest ass in Phoenix (pENIx).

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#14 2008-07-05 12:14:07

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Flag waving?
I'm the least patriotic person you will ever meet. Canada is made up of humans, and I don't like belonging to any club that has humans in it. Still - and this is a big still - as long as it doesn't turn into the U.S. (as our current war-loving DRM-sucking govt. seems to actively promote) I will remain here and laugh at the brain-injured victims south of the border.  What your knobby little knees are jerking about is my anti-american-ism. And face it - that's a worldwide hobby, and well deserved.

See that's where your always confused... we enjoy skewering our own culture and are forever digging into the mulch pit of our society to find amusing or disturbing tidbits to chew on; but you on the other hand begin frothing at the mouth should even a thimbleful of mud besmear the visage of mighty Canada.

Anti-americanism is very much expected, for even those we have not offended in some way resent our recent success.  This is to be expected, nobody loves a consistent winner.

#15 2008-07-05 12:24:14

Emmeran wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Flag waving?

See that's where your always confused... we enjoy skewering our own culture and are forever digging into the mulch pit of our society to find amusing or disturbing tidbits to chew on; but you on the other hand begin frothing at the mouth should even a thimbleful of mud besmear the visage of mighty Canada.

Anti-americanism is very much expected, for even those we have not offended in some way resent our recent success.  This is to be expected, nobody loves a consistent winner.

Nobody loves a country that lies, murders, and attacks Korean speed skaters. It's that simple.
I'll let these dudes have the last word...errr...my last word.

#16 2008-07-05 12:25:30

Poor Chuggo was raised in a Canadian strip club, and the government never intervened.

Look at him now:

#17 2008-07-05 12:31:44

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Present your posterior for maple syrup infusion. You'll have the sweetest ass in Phoenix (pENIx).

Mm, sticky lube!

Now then, I was gonna ask, do you enjoy the free speech of this American website? Do I get any points for forum membership at CanadianContent.net? (they explain your people to me) What does Cartesian philosophy have to do with American knowledge? Please point me to a list of either American banned books or Canadian, as I've never heard of such a thing. No fair cheating with religious groups, by which you're bound to have the same problems we do, just a less concentrated form. As for the "white pride" mom, isn't there a pair of neo-nazi blonde girls who sing? (Lamb and Lynx Gaede, age 16 now)

#18 2008-07-05 12:55:55

pALEPHx wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Mm, sticky lube!

Now then, I was gonna ask, do you enjoy the free speech of this American website? Do I get any points for forum membership at CanadianContent.net? (they explain your people to me) What does Cartesian philosophy have to do with American knowledge? Please point me to a list of either American banned books or Canadian, as I've never heard of such a thing. No fair cheating with religious groups, by which you're bound to have the same problems we do, just a less concentrated form. As for the "white pride" mom, isn't there a pair of neo-nazi blonde girls who sing? (Lamb and Lynx Gaede, age 16 now)

Good questions - I'm headed for the woods this morning, but I'd love to answer them later this weekend. Lists of banned books? They're all over the Internet. As for Descartes, read the first few pages of Meditations 1 (this site fucking rocks by the way - I took courses from JFB many years ago, he's rewritten the important early modern texts and in doing so disabused modern readers of profound misunderstandings based on the changed meanings of often deceptively simple words), and all should be clear. As for the Gaede sisters, I believe Fnord has been enjoying their sexual favours for years. They stroke his cock with shoe polish and lick it all off till he's shiny white and pure again. Ta-ta til I return.

#19 2008-07-05 13:50:03

pALEPHx wrote:

--free speech aside--then they deserve the consequences.

I totally agree with you about the parents' judgment, but the rights to free speech, to peacefully assemble and protest, and freedom from state sponsored intimidation are far more important than some religious extremists' stupidity.  I don't so casually toss my freedoms aside. As often as the political pendulum swings in this country, it may be you who pisses off the neighbors next time.

As obtuse as my brother is, as much as I disagree with him, I must defend his liberties in order to preserve my own.

#20 2008-07-05 14:51:14

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

As for the first amendment crap, gimme a break, Taint.

Ah, Wilber, you're cute when you're sanctimonious but, yes, I am grateful for the First Amendment. The significant difference between the US and Canada, and a good many other democracies, is that free speech isn't hampered by the concept of protection from hate speech. Attempting to protect the public from hate speech (I believe that's covered in sections 318 and 319 in Canada's criminal code) is, by the standards of free speech in the US, a curb on freedom of speech. It's admirable but, in the long run, simply gives the government of the day the right to determine what is and is not appropriate speech.

I'm hardly a flag waver myself, Wilber, and there is much in the US right now that frustrates the hell out of me, but I believe we're better off with the chaos and noise produced by our First Amendment than those where freedom of speech has very sharply defined parameters.

#21 2008-07-05 14:52:37

wot Taint sed....

#22 2008-07-05 15:56:18

outhere wrote:

As obtuse as my brother is, as much as I disagree with him, I must defend his liberties in order to preserve my own.

I wasn't suggesting you impinge on his rights at the risk of your own, only that you might inure him to the idea of NOT taking the kids along when it's time to protest whatever needs protesting. Children have no place in that, physically, ideologically, or psychologically. Any negative consequences that come of putting one's own children in harm's way are the sole responsibility of the parents, in that sort of situation. It's unfortunate that everyone in the family was affected, but it could all have been avoided if they had skipped a day of indoctrination and left the kids with you or a neighbor.

When you have to explain later that Mommy and Daddy are in jail for getting physical at a peaceful demonstration, that too will have its own repercussions, but at least it will have the quality of an anecdote and not direct experience.

#23 2008-07-05 16:15:11

Taint wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

As for the first amendment crap, gimme a break, Taint.

Ah, Wilber, you're cute when you're sanctimonious but, yes, I am grateful for the First Amendment. The significant difference between the US and Canada, and a good many other democracies, is that free speech isn't hampered by the concept of protection from hate speech. Attempting to protect the public from hate speech (I believe that's covered in sections 318 and 319 in Canada's criminal code) is, by the standards of free speech in the US, a curb on freedom of speech. It's admirable but, in the long run, simply gives the government of the day the right to determine what is and is not appropriate speech.

I'm hardly a flag waver myself, Wilber, and there is much in the US right now that frustrates the hell out of me, but I believe we're better off with the chaos and noise produced by our First Amendment than those where freedom of speech has very sharply defined parameters.

Also, Wilber makes the same mistake that a lot of Americans do (much to their chagrin when they discover the distinction).  Freedom of speech means that you can say whatever you want, not that people can't kick you out of their establishments for saying it, and similarly, it means you can read just about any book you want, but that doesn't mean that you can read it in school, get it from the local library, etc.  The list of books that have been banned (as in you can't own them in your home) has always been very small because obscenity laws are virtually impossible to enforce in the long-term, and the only real burden that has to be met in order to ban something is harm to someone, not that there haven't been some creative uses of that over the years.

#24 2008-07-05 17:53:13

pALEPHx wrote:

It's unfortunate that everyone in the family was affected, but it could all have been avoided if they had skipped a day of indoctrination and left the kids with you or a neighbor.

yea, try living with this holy roller...His kids are actually more screwed up because of his fucked-up, force-fed religion than anything else.

#25 2008-07-05 18:16:29

outhere wrote:

His kids are actually more screwed up because of his fucked-up, force-fed religion than anything else.

Thank you for describing most of contemporary Western civilization. Apart all this, I imagine you lot must be a real fun group around the holidays, when you're all huggin' up on each other and pretending everything's OK. (hint: call DCFS, yourself)

#26 2008-07-05 18:26:13

pALEPHx wrote:

I imagine you lot must be a real fun group around the holidays, when you're all huggin' up on each other and pretending everything's OK.

Truthfully, he's the only family that still speaks to me since I "came out" as an atheist some 15 years ago.

My family doesn't cavort with heathens.

Last edited by outhere (2008-07-05 18:27:59)

#27 2008-07-05 18:34:25

outhere wrote:

My family doesn't cavort with heathens.

A "family systems" therapist would have a field day with you and yours, but suffice it to say that you have my condolences. Nothing could possibly be worse for them than to assert that there is no god. They must be terribly conflicted and angry about you.

Keep up the good work(s).

#28 2008-07-05 18:52:00

fnord wrote:

As long as the kids are fed, clothed, sent to school, and not subjected to abuse, the parents’ views and lifestyle are nobody’s business.

pALEPHx wrote:

Any negative consequences that come of putting one's own children in harm's way are the sole responsibility of the parents, in that sort of situation.

How much do the rest of us pay if people fuck up their kids?  Their children are less fit and less likely to contribute meaningfully to society.  Plus the parent’s genetic material will remain at the bottom of the socio-economic ladder.  If it weren’t for crime statistics and my constant chafing at being surrounded by cavemen, I’d say let them rot.

However, I would like to extend an olive branch to our maligned Northern neighbors.

#29 2008-07-05 22:58:42

phoQ wrote:

How much do the rest of us pay if people fuck up their kids?

By "responsibility," I mean "fault." By "fault," I mean "blame." By "blame," I mean "don't ever parse my vocabulary into contrary bits again." I do recognize that these brats eventually become everyone else's problem.

#30 2008-07-06 02:12:36

pALEPHx wrote:

As for the "white pride" mom, isn't there a pair of neo-nazi blonde girls who sing? (Lamb and Lynx Gaede, age 16 now)

How come this is the first I am finding out about the recent documentary of the Gaede girls and their lovely progenitors. Fnord, I blame you for this oversight, you live near them afterall.

#31 2008-07-06 04:51:28

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

pALEPHx wrote:

As for the "white pride" mom, isn't there a pair of neo-nazi blonde girls who sing? (Lamb and Lynx Gaede, age 16 now)

How come this is the first I am finding out about the recent documentary of the Gaede girls and their lovely progenitors. Fnord, I blame you for this oversight, you live near them afterall.

I’m not in any way connected with the Gaede family, so it doesn’t fall on me to publicize them.  I don’t belong to any white separatist organization, because they all seem to be for right wing shit that has nothing to do with wanting to be separate from other races.  I want a single payer or socialized health care system, I like strong unions that stand up for workers, and I want large-scale efficient mass transit.  I want guaranteed college or vocational education for all citizens, including midlife retraining if needed.  I want a strong safety net for people, because life doesn’t always go according to plan.  Basically, I want to live in a Social Democracy by and for White people.  I don’t want to live in a society with enforced Christianity, morals police that peek into bedrooms and tell people they have no right to engage in family planning, or much of the rest of the shit pushed on separatist sites.  Most separatists buy into a scary conservative agenda I want no part of.

#32 2008-07-06 07:58:33

fnord wrote:

Johnny_Rotten wrote:

pALEPHx wrote:

I’m not in any way connected with the Gaede family, so it doesn’t fall on me to publicize them.  I don’t belong to any white separatist organization, because they all seem to be for right wing shit that has nothing to do with wanting to be separate from other races.  I want a single payer or socialized health care system, I like strong unions that stand up for workers, and I want large-scale efficient mass transit.  I want guaranteed college or vocational education for all citizens, including midlife retraining if needed.  I want a strong safety net for people, because life doesn’t always go according to plan.  Basically, I want to live in a Social Democracy by and for White people.  I don’t want to live in a society with enforced Christianity, morals police that peek into bedrooms and tell people they have no right to engage in family planning, or much of the rest of the shit pushed on separatist sites.  Most separatists buy into a scary conservative agenda I want no part of.

Have you ever considered moving to Denmark?

#33 2008-07-06 12:43:26

High Street is such an interesting mix of fucktards...  We have gays, straights, racists, conservatives and liberals just to name a few....  With such a wide range of personalities and beliefs here I'm extremely surprised that almost everyone here seems to me to be secular...  Perhaps we should have a poll....

#34 2008-07-06 12:52:08

fnord wrote:

Most separatists buy into a scary conservative agenda I want no part of.

Fear of a black planet?

Surely, you understand that your cryptoliberal leanings will get you lynched with the rest of us when the Gaede sisters and their ilk finally gain the control all their websites have been promising.

#35 2008-07-06 15:33:01

tojo2000 wrote:

Have you ever considered moving to Denmark?

No, it’s fucking cold and dark much of the year and I would have to learn an obscure language.  Until a few years ago, I thought about small towns in the UK or France, but I noticed on my last visit (2004) that both countries had experienced a huge increase in the number of ragheads and negroes in the two years since my previous visit.  I like Prague, and counted only three non-whites during my visit in 2000, but according to Sailor the place is now crawling with gypsies.  There is also the matter of another obscure language.

My solution was to move to a town that is over 95% white.  In the nearly two years I’ve lived here, I’ve encountered fewer than ten negroes, and I suspect most of them were just passing through.  The wetbacks are leaving because of stepped up enforcement and the planned removal of the trailer park where most of them live.

pALEPHx wrote:

Surely, you understand that your cryptoliberal leanings will get you lynched with the rest of us when the Gaede sisters and their ilk finally gain the control all their websites have been promising.

Fortunately, these people are too stupid and disorganized to pull it off.  Their idea of an American White Utopia is no more likely to happen than mine.  Long ago, even liberals acknowledged that negroes and Whites are very different, and should not be forced to associate with each other.  Today, most of them still secretly feel that way, but would never admit it publicly.

Last edited by fnord (2008-07-06 19:38:09)

#36 2008-07-06 17:34:20

Aryan Outfitters

Coming from five generations of Ku Klux Klan members, 58-year-old "Ms. Ruth" sews hoods and robes for Klan members seven days a week, blessing each one when it's done. A red satin outfit for an Exalted Cyclops, the head of a local chapter, costs about $140. She uses the earnings to help care for her 40-year-old quadriplegic daughter, "Lilbit," who was injured in a car accident 10 years ago.

http://www.motherjones.com/photos/kkk-red-robe.jpg

#37 2008-07-06 17:41:27

Those Klan robes and their multicolored piping and their insignia and all the rest of that foofaraw...If I didn't know better I'd think they had been designed by Negroes.

I mean, have you seen the purple ones?

I'm just sayin'.

#38 2008-07-06 17:54:44

fnord wrote:

Long ago, even liberals acknowledged that negroes and Whites are very different, and should not be forced to associate with each other.  Today, most of them still secretly feel that way, but would never admit it publicly.

People who say they have no prejudice are usually full of shit.  Thank you, fnord.  I prefer your transparent style of racism.  It’s good you are free, in the wild, and amongst your own kind.

http://c.imagehost.org/0938/ofay.jpg

#39 2008-07-06 18:22:19

phoQ wrote:

fnord wrote:

Long ago, even liberals acknowledged that negroes and Whites are very different, and should not be forced to associate with each other.  Today, most of them still secretly feel that way, but would never admit it publicly.

People who say they have no prejudice are usually full of shit.  Thank you, fnord.  I prefer your transparent style of racism.  It’s good you are free, in the wild, and amongst your own kind.

http://c.imagehost.org/0938/ofay.jpg

On the other hand, people who say that everyone is a racist and only some choose to admit it are just the most egregious racists trying to rationalize feeding their irrational feelings.

Of course everyone has racist/xenophobic/whatever feelings, but feelings are just feelings, emotional knee-jerk reactions that can come from a complex array of sources.  The assholes are those that spend their effort feeding those feelings and trying to shape the world around their gut reactions.

#40 2008-07-06 18:47:03

tj2K wrote:

On the other hand, people who say that everyone is a racist and only some choose to admit it are just the most egregious racists trying to rationalize feeding their irrational feelings.

You have reason.  I am just being lazy.  It’s easy to understand when fnord doesn’t invite you into their home.  However, it takes more effort when the boss omits the invites, and you have to figure out later he is a redneck chickenshit.

#41 2008-07-06 19:25:02

phoQ wrote:

...and you have to figure out later he is a redneck chickenshit.

So, really, what you're saying you prefer is a racist be up front and 'honest' about his racism, not that being an overt racist is necessarily a better thing to be than, say, a person of less racially-motivated animosity. At least, I hope that's what you're trying to say. I suppose I would also say I found racists less offensive than those who indulge in a sort of self-congratulatory tolerance ("I've got a black friend who..." etc). Again, that's because the former is out of a kind of closet while the latter may just be deluding themselves. Fnord isn't self-delusional, by this reasoning, but it doesn't imply that his logic is rational.

He's clearly taken pains, and a great deal of intellect, to 'normalize' his racism, and paired it with seemingly incompatible ideologies, but at the end of the day, it's not more palatable because he's the one doing it. It's only marginally more like a 'character flaw' than a 'personality disorder.' He still sits there thinking that anyone who doesn't agree with him doesn't get something that ought to be obvious. It's up to you if you think that 'self-congratulatory' is worse still than 'self-superior.' Still, he's a racist like I'm a homo. It's not coming through the screen to bite anyone on the ass, so it's all just rhetoric. One just presumes we wander off and do racist or homo things, but who among you has ever seen proof?

#42 2008-07-06 19:29:25

Let's get this back to Canada bashing. What the hell is up with poutine?

#43 2008-07-07 00:46:23

pALEPHx, tj2K , et all; I must say I've been reading fnords' posts for a while, and he's got a lot of people fooled.

fnords' a histrionic contributor who isn't really a racist, he just hates niggers.

#44 2008-07-07 00:48:26

outhere wrote:

pALEPHx, tj2K , et all; I must say I've been reading fnords' posts for a while, and he's got a lot of people fooled.

fnords' a histrionic contributor who isn't really a racist, he just hates niggers.

Well, you've got me there.

#45 2008-07-07 01:02:40

tojo2000 wrote:

outhere wrote:

Well, you've got me there.

Yeah, well, whatever...

#46 2008-07-07 01:06:45

Fuck, man. For a bunch of cockroach octopus sex banner freaks, this is an awfully articulate group. I don't always agree but I enjoy reading the ideas expressed.

http://i32.tinypic.com/29njcbq.gif

#47 2008-07-07 01:22:55

sigmoid freud wrote:

When the bars close and you're stoned and hungry, poutine is the food of the gods.

#48 2008-07-07 15:58:11

Taint wrote:

sigmoid freud wrote:

When the bars close and you're stoned and hungry, poutine is the food of the gods.

I've eaten poutine all up and down the Gaspesie. It comes in many varieties, but as long as it's made with fresh cheese curds - as it almost always is, it's a fatty, salty, sybaritic delight, and the best use ever for frenc...errr...Freedom Fries.

• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » White supremacist loses custody of children in Canada

Board footer

cruelery.com