#1 2008-08-05 23:15:06

But  Dark Knight is good viewing for Christians.

#2 2008-08-06 00:39:55

I never understood the concept of hell.  What does the devil get out of doing all that tormenting?  He's just driving people to worship god.  Not to mention doing all of the LORD's dirty work for him.

If he really wanted to piss off the LORD, he'd make hell as nice as heaven.  Then no one would give a shit what they did on Earth.

#3 2008-08-06 00:48:14

My favourite part of that link is reading the comments section...  It truly brings me hope and joy.......

#4 2008-08-06 00:55:12

What a sad little person. He's probably giving blowjobs in truck stop bathrooms and then going home to his cowed wife and fucked up children.

#5 2008-08-06 01:24:49

raoul.duke wrote:

If he really wanted to piss off the LORD, he'd make hell as nice as heaven.  Then no one would give a shit what they did on Earth.

Hell is as nice as heaven. It has to be, or all the lost souls wouldn't want to come here.

I live here in hell, and it is gorgeous, if a little hot today (103 degrees and rainy).

#6 2008-08-06 02:00:29

I never got the whole suicide == hell thing.  Do you know how many people in the Bible received their last rites?  0

I guess they're all writhing in hell now.

#7 2008-08-06 02:05:05

raoul.duke wrote:

I never understood the concept of hell.  What does the devil get out of doing all that tormenting?  He's just driving people to worship god.  Not to mention doing all of the LORD's dirty work for him.

But then you'd lose the whole fear factor and that's the best part.

#8 2008-08-06 03:16:31

More movie crap from a mephitic cunt. This is the sort of predictable shit that makes H-S less interesting.

#9 2008-08-06 05:00:20

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

This is the sort of predictable shit that makes H-S less interesting.

But you, Wilber, ah! Your sublime presence makes it all so worthwhile.

#10 2008-08-06 05:05:38

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

More movie crap from a mephitic cunt. This is the sort of predictable shit that makes H-S less interesting.

Well, some of us DO adore the term "mephitic." Trying to turn on all the philologists, or just me?

#11 2008-08-06 07:54:43

expert troll is expert

This can't be real; it's already swarming with /b/chan people. Could we have a homophobic version of fnord here?

I also kind of doubt that a real christian zealot would go with that web design. I can't put my finger on why... maybe it just seems too clean and designey, but it doesn't ring true. This zealotry looks shooped... you can tell from the pixels.

#12 2008-08-06 09:56:26

raoul.duke wrote:

[devil horns]Dude! Are you intentionally trying to put Ronnie James Dio out of a job? Not cool.[/devil horns]

#13 2008-08-06 11:34:04

raoul.duke wrote:

There's your clue as to who invented hell and the devil in the first place.  But just try to get xtians to comprehend this concept.

#14 2008-08-06 15:13:36

Someone should hunt this bitch down

#15 2008-08-06 15:47:25

karenw wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

This is the sort of predictable shit that makes H-S less interesting.

But you, Wilber, ah! Your sublime presence makes it all so worthwhile.

Thank you for noticing, Mephitic Cunt.
I have to admit you present quite well, but your obsession with pop-cult makes you unseemly to my eyes. Please placate my visual cortex with a nice pic of your tits.

#16 2008-08-06 16:22:40

raoul.duke wrote:

But you've only heard the one side's propaganda.  If Satan wrote a Bible, how would Heaven be described?

Personally, I've been to both places, and the orgy pits in Hell are much better than the ones in Heaven.  Heaven has an emphasis on hygiene that borders on the obsessive-compulsive.  What good is an immaculate, dry, antiseptic orgy pit?

#17 2008-08-06 22:22:17

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Please placate my visual cortex with a nice pic of your tits.

Already done so, m'boy.

But just for you, here they are again.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c109/woodielk/Titmice.jpg

Don't say I never did anything for you.

And methinks that if I get a spiffy new moniker, then you should have one too. How about Atrophied Scrotum? Or Wizened Cockdribbler?

#18 2008-08-06 23:32:40

https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/409_hell_rocks.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#19 2008-08-06 23:47:38

Some people are malicious enough to think that if the devil were set at liberty and told to confine himself to Nevada Territory, that he would come here and look sadly around awhile, and then get homesick and go back to hell again.

--Mark Twain

I swear to GOD I live in hell.

It's a much happier place than the fundies make it out to be.

#20 2008-08-07 00:15:01

the dangers of secularism and how it can corrupt even the purest of hearts.

ummm . . . . Hello Folks!!!

C# Taliban in the waiting?!?!

#21 2008-08-07 00:26:16

Emmeran wrote:

the dangers of secularism and how it can corrupt even the purest of hearts.

ummm . . . . Hello Folks!!!

C# Taliban in the waiting?!?!

Better than the Haskell Hamas.

#22 2010-05-17 07:44:36

Banjo wrote:

raoul.duke wrote:

[devil horns]Dude! Are you intentionally trying to put Ronnie James Dio out of a job? Not cool.[/devil horns]

Done.

Board footer

cruelery.com