#1 2008-09-03 18:34:00

Last edited by Dirckman (2008-09-03 18:40:48)

#2 2008-09-03 18:55:19

OK, that's two threads just today with "fuck" in the title. Yeah, we're really good about making the Search function useable around here. Sure we are. I'll never find anything with "cunt" either.

#3 2008-09-03 18:58:22

Could we rename the thread "Palin is a fuckin' fundamentalist cunt"?

#4 2008-09-03 18:59:27

pALEPHx wrote:

I'll never find anything with "cunt" either.

Just check a mirror.

(couldn't resist)

#5 2008-09-03 19:09:55

What’s up with the low class religious music and evangelical sermons in today’s posts?

Last edited by fnord (2008-09-03 19:11:41)

#6 2008-09-03 19:12:10

Did anybody notice that around 4:00 she says that we need to pray that there's a plan for Iraq? That's not the military mind of someone who could be in charge of the Alaska National Guard.

#7 2008-09-03 19:21:25

ah297900 wrote:

Did anybody notice that around 4:00 she says that we need to pray that there's a plan for Iraq? That's not the military mind of someone who could be in charge of the Alaska National Guard.

I think you miss the point.....  God is in charge of the Alaska National Guard...

#8 2008-09-03 21:47:50

Dirck, these are your people, the core of your political outlook.  How could you call your dear Sarah a cunt?

Just Askin'

#9 2008-09-03 21:54:11

I remeber a couple of years ago there was a movement by some  guy to have all the christians move to South Carolina and secede creating a christian nation. Have they quietly shifted their migration to Alaska?

#10 2008-09-03 22:07:29

Dmtdust wrote:

Dirck, these are your people, the core of your political outlook.  How could you call your dear Sarah a cunt?

Just Askin'

I think that anyone who intimately knows my core political and philosophical outlook would tell you that it is based almost entirely on my hatred for religion....  I may have mentioned things here recently which could label me as a Republican sympathizer, but that is far from the truth...  The Republicans have been on my hit list for some time for their willingness to embrace the evangelical movement... My recent postings which may have led you to that conclusion were nothing more than observational musings of what I see going on around me....  The Democrats aren't much better in this respect either...  This year they too have taken it upon themselves to shout the names of Christian deities from the mountain tops.....

#11 2008-09-03 22:10:58

Well said.

and appreciated.

#12 2008-09-03 22:23:25

Why is there a cage around the drum set in a church? Does the audience throw beer bottles?

She can be as fundie as she wants. Just don't start confusing church with the US Senate.

#13 2008-09-03 22:36:57

She just accepted the nomination, which means there's really no chance that they won't go through with it. 

So the speech just started, but it looks like the whole speech is going to be about John McCain.

#14 2008-09-03 22:51:25

tojo2000 wrote:

She just accepted the nomination, which means there's really no chance that they won't go through with it. 

So the speech just started, but it looks like the whole speech is going to be about John McCain.

She is blowing her own horn now.

#15 2008-09-03 22:58:36

Dmtdust wrote:

tojo2000 wrote:

Me?  Still haven't watched a single second of live convention coverage.

Though I am, of course, tuning in to The Daily Show for their delicious distillations.

#16 2008-09-03 23:01:52

Dmtdust wrote:

tojo2000 wrote:

Yeah, she's blowing something all right.  Sarah Palin actually seems to think that Alaska has all the oil that we need to get rid of our dependence on foreign sources.  I can't wait until someone finally tells her that we only have 2% of the world's oil under US soil while we consume 25% of the total.

Looks like they want her to take the attack dog role, but she's going to have a hard time backing up her claims when it comes to a debate.  I have a feeling they'll be keeping her away from the press as much as they can.

#17 2008-09-03 23:06:48

George Orr wrote:

Me?  Still haven't watched a single second of live convention coverage.

Though I am, of course, tuning in to The Daily Show for their delicious distillations.

You're not missing much.  Obama's a big, vacuous pussy while she's the supreme leader of Alaska and John McCain is a badass who will kick everyone in the world's ass, and we're all going to die if we don't vote McCain/Palin.

#18 2008-09-03 23:14:02

Holy Maloly,

I thought she was a Catholic. My apologies for attributing some of her sex ed as pope driven edicts. She is actually a childhood convert to the Pentecostal church back when that was a very radical thing for a mainstream catholic family to do as the charismatic movement had yet to be accepted by most of America. I do not think there has ever been a Pentacostal in high office.

Someone should ask her where her beliefs lie on Domnion theology and Theonomist theories of government (the Law of God governs). Let alone what her sympathies are for the neo-pentacost Kingdom Now movement in America (Joel's Army being one faction). Onward Christian Soldiers indeed.

...a postmillenial vision in which the kingdom of God will be established on Earth through political and (in some cases) even military means, preparing the way for or enabling the return of Christ.

#19 2008-09-03 23:25:50

I turned it off, she lost steam and got stupid.

Well, so much for that, though I am sure I hear Benzie, Scoots, and Phwedd fapping along side Aladdin.

#20 2008-09-04 03:30:12

orangeplus wrote:

Just check a mirror.

The "on High Street" part was directly implied. Try not to be so expansive. Not denyin', juss sayin'.

Board footer

cruelery.com