#1 2008-09-26 12:33:46

I don't give a shit who wins really, but I couldn't find a video of an Obama supporter as dumb as this. Anyone else has one, please post in the interest of fairness. But not the P.Diddy one, it's played out.

#2 2008-09-26 12:44:45

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  She voted for Hilary!

#3 2008-09-26 14:51:06

This is essentially the same argument that Coulter and Limbaugh have forwarded.

Seriously, even if you're a conservative, can't we agree that there are people, like the aforementioned (and Randi Rhodes, for example) that are just not doing us any fucking favors?

#4 2008-09-26 15:06:23

ah297900 wrote:

Seriously, even if you're a conservative, can't we agree that there are people, like the aforementioned (and Randi Rhodes, for example) that are just not doing us any fucking favors?

You totally miss the point of American Politics. It's just another TV show, who gets the highest ratings wins. The conservatives no longer have a political program, they have a marketing strategy. We Piss Off Liberals. Anything that pisses off a liberal is a winner. Why else nominate Sarah Palin? The libs ain't much better, their shows just have to have sensible people talking politely and lots of hugs. Hugs for ever-body!

#5 2008-09-26 15:08:04

If there is a history beyond these times, the extinction of any promise this world ever showed will be rightly placed on the doorstep of the most ignorant and savage people on earth - Americans.

#6 2008-09-26 15:33:05

Shouldn't you be clear cutting a forest somewhere, clubbing a baby seal or killing some First Nation savages about now? Snow is just around the corner and you'll need to stay warm during hockey season. Do try not to get any of the player's blood on you.

http://www.eia.doe.gov/oiaf/ieo/images/figure_85small.jpg

Last edited by orangeplus (2008-09-26 15:37:26)

#7 2008-09-26 16:04:09

orangeplus wrote:

Shouldn't you be clear cutting a forest somewhere, clubbing a baby seal or killing some First Nation savages about now? Snow is just around the corner and you'll need to stay warm during hockey season. Do try not to get any of the player's blood on you.

http://www.eia.doe.gov/oiaf/ieo/images/ … 5small.jpg

Sorry OP - I've travelled Canada back & forth - we're a bunch of coarse louts to be sure, but I've never encountered the depths of ignorance up here that jump out from nearly every corner in the United States. You people have eschewed education the way little boys run away from baths. I know you're not all stupid, or we wouldn't be having this conversation, but as a group, ignorance is your defining characteristic. As for your chart, that's per capita. We're a drop in the fucking bucket compared to you. We're hewers of wood and drawers of oil & water - all bad for the environment. But guess where most of it goes.

#8 2008-09-26 18:02:25

Moonshine is a hell of drug.

#9 2008-09-26 18:10:09

badperson wrote:

Nice to know. Do you have anything to say that's worth reading?

#10 2008-09-26 18:24:30

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

If there is a history beyond these times, the extinction of any promise this world ever showed will be rightly placed on the doorstep of the most ignorant and savage people on earth - Americans.

Wait, you're foreign?

#11 2008-09-26 18:35:39

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

badperson wrote:

Dude, he's commenting on the original post.

#12 2008-09-26 18:46:19

orangeplus wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

badperson wrote:

Ooops. So he is. Sorry BP - I just assumed you were calling me an asshole. You get a free shot - anywhere but my big Canadian balls.

#13 2008-09-26 19:32:49

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

orangeplus wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Ooops. So he is. Sorry BP - I just assumed you were calling me an asshole. You get a free shot - anywhere but my big Canadian balls.

Oh not today... but someday... on some random thread I'll take my shot, and just as I have suffered, you will be momentarily mildly offended, ...MILDLY I SAY! AND FOR A FULL MOMENT!

#14 2008-09-26 19:50:30

ah297900 wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Wait, you're foreign?

Foreign....
Moody....
Cantankerous....
Jaundiced....
Bilious....
Atrabilious....
Antianaleptic...
Septic....
Pernicious....
Loquacious....
Imperious....
Furious....
Injurious....
Stentorian....
Splenetic....
Periphrastic....
Fantastic....
Plastic....
and a billion other adjectives. You?

#15 2008-09-26 21:14:58

Pendantic...
Envious...
Obnoxious...
Colonial...

#16 2008-09-26 21:24:17

Dmtdust wrote:

Pendantic...
Envious...
Obnoxious...
Colonial...

Hold on - I ended my list with a question...are you telling us that you're pendantic (sic) envious, obnoxious and colonial? Or are you accusing me of the same? Please clarify, the world is watching in confusion.

#17 2008-09-26 21:29:50

missed your question mark, Wilbursina.

#18 2008-09-26 21:43:09

There we go - I thought the insults were meant for me. I hope it's okay if I let them roll off me unaddressed. Consider it a tacit (sorry pENIx) admission if you like, I guess I'm just too old and tired to defend myself anymore. In truth, I have a glass of scotch and a hot bath waiting, to be followed by an hour or two of MGS4, possibly the sweetest, slickest game I've ever played. Then to bed, to be masturbated to sleep by a team of polydactylous (sorry pENIx) circus dwarves - oh what a life I lead - tra la!

#19 2008-09-26 21:59:19

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

to be followed by an hour or two of MGS4, possibly the sweetest, slickest game I've ever played.

It's great if you like your video games to play themselves for forty-five minutes at a time.

#20 2008-09-26 22:24:20

jesusluvspegging wrote:

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

to be followed by an hour or two of MGS4, possibly the sweetest, slickest game I've ever played.

It's great if you like your video games to play themselves for forty-five minutes at a time.

In fact, this one is far less intrusive than the earlier games, and the horrible 10 minute monologues have disappeared completely. (Mind you, I'm not even halfway through....) The graphics and the gameplay are incredible - I'm thinking of giving the 360 away to a kiddie...the PS3 is a beautiful machine and the games Sony is putting out are captivating.

#21 2008-09-26 22:28:01

Wilbur, please never leave.  You are charming, witty, and probably unbelievably handsome to boot.  The girls love ya, Taint and Pale fall over ya.  What's not to like?

#22 2008-09-26 23:01:42

Dmtdust wrote:

Wilbur, please never leave.  You are charming, witty, and probably unbelievably handsome to boot.  The girls love ya, Taint and Pale fall over ya.  What's not to like?

Well if he likes a Metal Gear game he can't be that great.

#23 2008-09-26 23:51:29

Not really a manly game is it....

#24 2008-09-27 00:00:52

Well it's as manly as, like, Diablo 2.

#25 2008-09-27 00:03:35

sic

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

Pendantic...
Envious...
Obnoxious...
Colonial...

Hold on - I ended my list with a question...are you telling us that you're pendantic (sic) envious, obnoxious and colonial? Or are you accusing me of the same? Please clarify, the world is watching in confusion.

You callin' me pedantic or envious Will?  Ya friggin bedlamite!

#26 2008-09-27 00:52:37

You know what's droll, sic? pENIx thinks you're my sockpuppet.
Apparently we have the same IP...although, since my IP is dynamic, that might not be as surprising as it sounds. And yes...you are pendantic, damn it. Just try not to drip on my shoes.

#27 2008-09-27 01:11:40

jesusluvspegging wrote:

Well it's as manly as, like, Diablo 2.

Excuse me for being serious (and for what amounts to being a shill) but you're kidding, right?
[srsly]This is the most state-of-the-art game, with the finest graphics, the smoothest motion mechanics and the lowest glitch rate any console or computer gamer has ever seen. The play is both linear and open, and the AI enemies are varied, intelligent, and react appropriately to nuances in weapon deployment. Since the mandate is stealth and/or destruction, there are many ways to play the game. In the few hours I've been playing I've collected more beautifully detailed weapons and after-market accessories than you could find in any other 6 war games. The terrain is spectacular - no matter what part of the world you find yourself in, you can almost feel the heat and smell the air. The power of the PS3's processer is starting to be exploited, and it's bootstrapping the advance of virtual and game engines to the next level. Beyond the war genre, there are intelligent and quirky little games coming out of Sony that have to be played to be understood. I play many games, on many systems, and I see the fun in all, but if you don't have a PS3 (and a large monitor) you're simply not having as good a time as I'm having.[/srsly]

#28 2008-09-27 01:27:29

Dmtdust wrote:

Thanks Dusty...I blush. My mom says I'm very handsome, but that I'm so intelligent I scare the girls away. Which is too bad, cuz all I want to do is pet them, see?

#29 2008-09-28 13:08:30

ah297900 wrote:

Admit it? Heck, if the shoe fits, wear it.

"A full-blooded American."

That's how 24-year-old Josh Fry of West Virginia described his preference for John McCain over Barack Obama. His feelings aren't racist, he explained. He would just be more comfortable with "someone who is a full-blooded American as president."

Whether Fry was referring to McCain's military service or Obama's Kenyan father isn't clear, but he may have hit upon something essential in this presidential race.

Full-bloodedness is an old coin that's gaining currency in the new American realm. Meaning: Politics may no longer be so much about race and gender as about heritage, core values, and made-in-America. Just as we once and still have a cultural divide in this country, we now have a patriot divide.

Who "gets" America? And who doesn't? ...

Board footer

cruelery.com