#1 2007-10-23 01:29:07

Nice to see IMDb still has a sense of humour -

===
Thanks for submitting your comment on Lady Ass Lickers 16 (2004) (V)
to IMDb on 21 October 2007.

Your comment has been approved by our editors and will appear on the site
at:

http://imdb.com/title/tt0440562/usercomments-1
===

Felch

#3 2007-10-23 10:06:41

pALEPHx wrote:

Some people have way too much time on their hands.

As opposed to you spambot -

User activity     Posts:    435 - Show all posts

That's some mighty flatus for a site that's only a few weeks old. And I bet you swear your life is worth living.

Get cancer and die.

Felch

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#4 2007-10-23 10:21:00

Charmed, I'm sure.

This is the defense of your providing nothing for others' entertainment? My life is presently worth it if it amounts to little more that ruining the days of mouthy weenies like yourself.

Get assraped by a leper with a broken bottle for a cock. Twice.

Toodles.

#5 2007-10-26 08:43:39

pALEPHx wrote:

This is the defense of your providing nothing for others' entertainment? My life is presently worth it if it amounts to little more that ruining the days of mouthy weenies like yourself.

495 posts and counting. You're what the term reetard was coined for.

Kill yourself now.

Felch

#6 2007-10-26 09:24:24

Felch, that was brilliant!  I think I've found a new tag line...

Rosebud!

Last edited by Zookeeper (2007-10-26 09:25:15)

#7 2007-10-26 14:51:06

felch wrote:

495 posts and counting. You're what the term reetard was coined for. Kill yourself now.

1. It's a new site. If everyone had your attitude, it would fold inside of a month, and then where would you be for complete strangers to assail? Oh, wait...thass rite. The rest of teh Intarwebz. So go there.

2. If you had an original thought in your head, it'd be lonely. If you provide nothing, you are nothing. I realize that the basic concept of an online community evades you, but if your sole purpose here is to watch my postcount, then why don't you try to write something better? I'm also not the one who signs all his posts with his own screenname as if he's enamored of himself. But keep that up...no one else is gonna love you.

3. Yer mom sucks chancres off porcupines, ya triflin', unimaginative troll.

#8 2007-10-26 15:22:19

I still love felch...as long as he is the same felch as the felch who used to post on Cruel.  If it's not the same felch as that felch, then fuck him.

Hi felch!!

#9 2007-10-27 03:14:03

pALEPHx wrote:

felch wrote:

495 posts and counting. You're what the term reetard was coined for. Kill yourself now.

1. It's a new site. If everyone had your attitude, it would fold inside of a month, and then where would you be for complete strangers to assail? Oh, wait...thass rite. The rest of teh Intarwebz. So go there.

Oh, so you must be cool. My apologies. I didn't realise. Quantity must prevail over quality. Reetard.

pALEPHx wrote:

My life is presently worth it if it amounts to little more that ruining the days of mouthy weenies like yourself.

Yes, your life is so worthwhile you spend 25 hours a day online. Its been an endless September since you point and click reetards arrived.

George Orr wrote:

I still love felch...as long as he is the same felch as the felch who used to post on Cruel.  If it's not the same felch as that felch, then fuck him.

Hi felch!!

Same Felch, different day. Hi George. .

Felch

#10 2007-10-27 03:40:16

pALEPHx wrote:

(holier than thou crap deleted)

Ohmygod. Its just occurred to me that this reetard is too obtuse to understand the _Citizen Kane_ reference.

You really are a waste of skin pALEPHx, if the only way to actualise your existence is pea-brain flaming here. How dumb are you really ? If you love your family really, you will get a vasectomy.

Felch

#11 2007-10-27 10:02:58

Yawn, Felch, dah-link. YAWN.

I am so eager to hear your opinion of other threads. Hmm. There aren't any. Wait, I'd love to see you offer a link. Nope. You're a parasite of the lowest order. If I'm the only thing you need to tear down for the day, then you really need to get a hobby that fulfills. I suggest smoking plutonium.

May I suck you off as you die?

#12 2007-10-27 11:18:50

pALEPHx wrote:

Yawn, Felch, dah-link. YAWN.

I am so eager to hear your opinion of other threads. Hmm. There aren't any. Wait, I'd love to see you offer a link. Nope. You're a parasite of the lowest order. If I'm the only thing you need to tear down for the day, then you really need to get a hobby that fulfills. I suggest smoking plutonium.

May I suck you off as you die?

You jolly joker, Mr. Flame-for-no-reason-other-than-ignorance. Here's an open Gideon's bible. Insert penis. . Bet you didn't even feel it.

You're hollow and sad. Suck a shotgun. Make people glad.

Felch

Board footer

cruelery.com