#1 2007-10-26 23:04:30

This poor man recently recovered a horrible repressed memory of sex with Larry Craig.

#2 2007-10-26 23:08:26

It was a clumsy and unremarkable fuck, except that I wasn’t clean and he was frantic about not getting my shit on anything.

He has a way with words.

#3 2007-10-26 23:35:26

Princess Sparkle Pony... a trusted name in journalistic integrity since last week.

#5 2007-10-27 04:31:44

Update:  Princess Sparkle Pony Threatened With Dildo Attack!

Phillips promised to track down Pony only wearing a Laura Bush mask and show him the business end of a strap-on dildo.

#6 2007-10-27 10:33:54

“There were so many closeted neocons who trolled for cock and ass there, particularly cock and ass on younger men: Terry Dolan, Jon Hinson, and a bunch of other men who seemed to run in a close and secretive group. I had sex with some of them at The Follies, and I even went home with a couple of them — at different times, at least — based on smooth talk and their attraction to a 20-something geek. One of them I would later recognize as Larry Craig.”

I'm sorry, but I think I'll just yank that curtain aside and reassure the straights that this is a pathetic simulacrum of homosexuality. No, that's not like a 'Real Doll.' It's what happens when silly kweenz reduce themselves to fuckbots whose only merit is to score Bill-Orally wannabes.

The rest have already fucked Sean Hannity up the ass, with a fistful of WD-40. Just watch his expression on the next broadcast.

Board footer

cruelery.com