#1 2009-01-14 14:19:23

White people suuuuck.

#2 2009-01-14 14:41:45

Holy shit, I've never seen the Super Broker Shuffle performed better than this.  The southern accents and occasional mullet send it to the top of the charts with a bullet.

#3 2009-01-14 15:08:58

Fucking Fantastic!  Corporate rock is one my favorite genres.  It almost always comes from sales and marketing.  Ken Freedman of WFMU has a collection of this shit.

#4 2009-01-14 15:50:29

I see something totally different going on here.  I see passive resistance to being forced by marketing and upper management to engage in niggerish behavior.  Notice how lackluster the cheerleading squad is, the deliberate lack of enthusiasm and singing slightly out of time with the music, the exaggerated White Southern accents.  All of these people had to be forced kicking and screaming to do this commercial.  These people deliberately sabotaged the commercial because they couldn’t risk their jobs by refusing outright to participate.

The women with pom-poms were probably cheerleaders in high school and know how to do it right.  And many of these people are perfectly capable of singing in time with the music when they do so voluntarily in church.

#5 2009-01-14 18:37:05

fnord wrote:

The women with pom-poms were probably cheerleaders in high school and know how to do it right.  And many of these people are perfectly capable of singing in time with the music when they do so voluntarily in church.

Big assumptions.  Have you been to church lately and listened to the singing?  Well, neither have I, but I can imagine based on the renditions of Happy Birthday I hear around the office.

#6 2009-01-15 02:34:55

It's the sound of malnutrition:

#7 2009-01-15 03:38:48

fnord wrote:

I see something totally different going on here.  I see passive resistance to being forced by marketing and upper management to engage in niggerish behavior.  Notice how lackluster the cheerleading squad is, the deliberate lack of enthusiasm and singing slightly out of time with the music, the exaggerated White Southern accents.  All of these people had to be forced kicking and screaming to do this commercial.  These people deliberately sabotaged the commercial because they couldn’t risk their jobs by refusing outright to participate.

Somehow I think fnord would be the first person ever to fail a rorschach test.

#8 2009-01-15 03:50:06

tojo2000 wrote:

I don't think that's a very fair assessment, Tojo. I studied for weeks before my rorschach and just managed to pass. Those things are hard.

#9 2009-01-15 19:32:11

tojo2000 wrote:

He thought they meant "Horshack."

http://confessionalouthouse.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/horshack.jpeg
Ooh, ooh, ooh!

Board footer

cruelery.com