#1 2007-10-29 11:42:58

Let me sell you on the up-side. Unlike the doughty and solid-thighed Vadge-Helga who currently squats on your nose, you could lick this little beauty and still hear your music!
(Which reminds me - turn down your volume before you hit play. Really.)
And now...Twatgobblers...(the inclusive PC term for anyone who enjoys a plate of pickled peach-fish)...start wiggling your tongue-engines!

Admin Edit:  The video can be found here.

...Pigfuckers pulled the vid. I was all set to copy it, too.

Last edited by choad (2007-10-29 19:27:02)

#2 2007-10-29 09:06:32

Wow.  That is the prettiest empty white box I've ever seen on my screen.

Good for you Horse!

#3 2007-10-29 10:11:50

Very nice. 

Young lady, please come sit over here.

Yes, on the moustache.

Mpfff.  Ttmnk yoo.

Last edited by whosasailorthen (2007-10-29 10:12:34)

#4 2007-10-29 15:48:33

Admin Edit:  The video can be found here.

Thanks Tojo...why was it working last night? Did I do something wrong? I clicked the metacafe tag, put the code in the right-ish place and watched it (fapping madly) in preview mode. Christ...I should have washed my hands after.

And as for you, Zoocchini-keeper...fine...I'm horse...please fill me in (but not with a zoocchini) as to my new responsibilities. I know it entails being a cunt, but until there's a cruel archive I'm at a loss as to appropriate horse-dicktion and sintax. It's going to be a hit-and-miss canter at the start, but I know I'll cross the finish line with a good jockey like you on my ass.

Here - I'll take a gallop at it now:

Whoooaaaaa Zoocunt! I am the great horse! Fear my horse-wrath! Now I will pee on you with my enormous horse penis!

How's that? Am I in the ballpaddock?

#5 2007-10-29 17:48:43

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

How's that? Am I in the ballpaddock?

Probably not, but you may have attracted some attention.

http://www.topandbottom.de/HomepageTaB/Ronja/gallery/member_g1/CBT_689.jpg
Is it all you wanted, and more?

Board footer

cruelery.com