#1 2009-01-25 09:13:22

http://i42.tinypic.com/2ni66ts.jpg

Click Click

#2 2009-01-25 12:40:41

Eye for an eye, plz.

#3 2009-01-25 18:06:46

As a lover of dogs and an owner of a pit bull and my new addition a bullmastiff, I would like to teach this cunt a lesson. I know the majority of you love the kittehs but I am for dogs.

Pit bulls are the greatest dogs I have ever known. They want to please you and love people and just be your best pal. I would like to fuck up the people who betray that.

My pit for 12 years-Kendra- died last December and I still wonder what I could have done to prolong and inprove her life. These cocksuckers that starve them, fight them, torture them, and abandon them, I would like to deal with personally. I'm not afraid even of Mike Vick. I plan to go to an autograph session of his when he gets back into the NFL and spread a little fear onto his ass. I'm rather large and scary myself.

Ok, I'm jumping down off it now,sorry. This is the only thing that brings rage out of an otherwise docile "bigcat".

#4 2009-01-25 21:50:31

Great, more nightmares -- I read this just after watching "The Orphanage," so my teeth will be ground to nubbins by morning.

#5 2009-01-25 22:50:40

Since you're a fan (and owner) of the breed, you might find this interesting (if you haven't already seen it): 

What Happened to Michael Vick's Dogs.

And don't worry--it has a rather astoundingly happy ending.

A former co-worker was an aficionado.  She fostered dogs until they could be placed in appropriate homes.

#6 2009-01-25 23:09:08

http://bittenandbound.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/michael-vick.jpg

#7 2009-01-25 23:10:25

http://freddyo.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/michael-vick.jpg

#8 2009-01-25 23:51:53

An official says the dog's death could have easily been prevented had its owner taken it to one of several animal shelters in King County that take in unwanted animals.

Well, at least for about 48 hours...

#9 2009-01-26 04:20:02

George Orr wrote:

Since you're a fan (and owner) of the breed, you might find this interesting (if you haven't already seen it): 

A former co-worker was an aficionado.  She fostered dogs until they could be placed in appropriate homes.

Yeah, that's great, only he had probably been doing it for a long time, so most of the dogs weren't adopted, they fought and fought and then rested in death.

#10 2009-01-26 06:00:29

Snowball wrote:

Technically, this story has a happy ending as well; But, I'm still trying to come to terms with the fact that this bitch actually had the gall to introduce the bill in the first place.

Bill to Kill All the Pit Bulls in Montana Dies in Committee

Board footer

cruelery.com