#2 2009-01-29 21:31:10

I would kill myself.

I can barely handle 2.

#3 2009-01-29 22:06:59

Evolution favors those who best exploit the resources available in their environment.  This evolutionary winner has made use of publicly funded fertility treatment and welfare to produce 14 children in 9 years.  Misguided social workers will help her make full use of the system to get as many resources as possible.  And of course charities for the poor will help out, especially during the holidays.  The multiple sperm donors are also evolutionary winners; they have spread their DNA without incurring the costs of providing for their offspring.  Her neighbors say she is young, so she should be fertile for another 20 years or so.  Her future craps in the gene pool may not be as spectacular as this one, but never fear, more turds are on the way!  Meanwhile, most of us are childless or have small families.  Unless the world changes to favor those who have fewer offspring and invest a lot in their upbringing, the gene pool will become very thick, brown, and smelly because of all the turds that aren’t being cleaned out of it.

Last edited by fnord (2009-01-30 02:12:52)

#4 2009-01-29 22:08:08

sofaking wrote:

I would kill myself.

I can barely handle 2.

That's because you're not a welfare whore who expects everyone else to shoulder the burden of raising your children.

#5 2009-01-29 22:46:35

fnord wrote:

That's because you're not a welfare whore who expects everyone else to shoulder the burden of raising your children.

Seriously, there is no amount of money which would make 14 rug-rats a desirable experience.

#6 2009-01-30 01:27:24

Emmeran wrote:

Seriously, there is no amount of money which would make 14 rug-rats a desirable experience.

You feel that way because you place a very high value on each of your children and invest an enormous amount of time, effort and money in insuring each child has the best possible start in life.  This level of involvement with fourteen children would be impossible, yet you would feel compelled to make the effort and would be overwhelmed and suffer from guilt as you watched the inevitable failures in the children’s lives.

Low class welfare whores do not feel or operate this way.  Children are produced in large numbers in order to increase government payments.  The children only receive the bare minimum of physical care.  There is little or no supervision of the children and minimal to no involvement in the children’s education.  Little effort is made to provide experiences that will enrich the children’s lives.  Welfare whores are more focused on dick, drugs and alcohol than they are on the needs of their children.  The children are little more than a source of income and are in many cases even worse off than children in foster care.  These people simply do not have the same values and expectations concerning the upbringing of children that we have and it’s not reasonable to pretend they do.

#7 2009-01-30 02:05:42

fnord wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

You feel that way because you place a very high value on each of your children and invest an enormous amount of time, effort and money in insuring each child has the best possible start in life.  This level of involvement with fourteen children would be impossible, yet you would feel compelled to make the effort and would be overwhelmed and suffer from guilt as you watched the inevitable failures in the children’s lives.

Low class welfare whores do not feel or operate this way.  Children are produced in large numbers in order to increase government payments.  The children only receive the bare minimum of physical care.  There is little or no supervision of the children and minimal to no involvement in the children’s education.  Little effort is made to provide experiences that will enrich the children’s lives.  Welfare whores are more focused on dick, drugs and alcohol than they are on the needs of their children.  The children are little more than a source of income and are in many cases even worse off than children in foster care.  These people simply do not have the same values and expectations concerning the upbringing of children that we have and it’s not reasonable to pretend they do.

I hate to say it, but I actually feel guilty for agreeing with you here....  I've seen welfare moms in action and they're the lowest form of parasitic human trash on the planet....  The people who truly take advantage of social systems tend to make me disregard people who truly are in situations out of their control and do need support.....

#8 2009-01-30 02:36:29

Actually she's not a welfare queen. She lives in an upper middle class suburb of LA and is not on any government assistance. Keep in mind, fertillity drugs are expensive. There's going to be a far more interesting than your welfare queen story. And she's white.

Last edited by orangeplus (2009-01-30 02:37:03)

#9 2009-01-30 03:07:49

Where did you get the information that she’s White and not receiving government assistance?

Edit:  The British press is saying the mother is “Hispanic”, which isn’t White except in the unlikely event she is of pure Spanish or Spanish + other White descent.  It looks like the mother is an illegal or the anchor child of illegals, which is why information about the case is so hush hush.

There were 46 doctors involved in the birth; you know this cost the taxpayers a pretty penny.  She was also an inpatient at the hospital for seven weeks before the birth.  Based on the average yearly payment for a stupid whore in California with 2 welfare bastards several years ago was $7,041, multiply this by 7 and you get a figure of S49,267.  The $7041 figure was a total of AFDC and Food Stamps.  Even though she lives with her parents, she is eligible for housing assistance funds in order to pay rent to her parents.  Throw in WIC payments and Medi-Cal and you can see this is one expensive burden to the taxpayers.  Now add public education, for which she is contributing nothing in the way of taxes paid by her.  Even if none of the children wind up going through the court system, they will cost the taxpayers (and charities) millions of dollars before all is said and done. 

Mommy Dearest will then collect Social Security after making the bare minimum contribution, or failing that will be supported in her old age by general relief if she lives that long.  This worthless parasite will have spent her entire life as a drain on the system and will have successfully left behind hundreds of descendants at the time of her death.  As I said earlier, evolution favors those who make good use of the resources available in their environment; in our society parasitism is a viable reproductive strategy.

Last edited by fnord (2009-01-30 04:18:40)

#10 2009-01-30 09:06:40

You people are so cynical!  This is a blessed event and a demonstration of the wonders of fertility medicine. 

fnord - You make some assumptions that are incorrect for calculating benefits.  Benefit levels do not escalate the way you imagine based on the number of children.  In 2004, the maximum combined monthly cash and Food Stamp benefits available in California for a single parent family was:

Family of 3 - $904
Family of 4 - $1,098
Family of 5 - $1,272
Family of 6 - $1,473

There is only about a $200 increase for each new spawn above that number.  Thus, in 2004, the combined benefit level for a family of 14 would be about $3,100, with the annual benefits totaling about $37,200.  A real bargain, given that all life is sacred, except maybe yours -- I'm not sure about that one.

#11 2009-01-30 10:50:59

orangeplus wrote:

Actually she's not a welfare queen. She lives in an upper middle class suburb of LA and is not on any government assistance. Keep in mind, fertillity drugs are expensive. There's going to be a far more interesting than your welfare queen story. And she's white.

Bellflower/Whittier is now upper-middle class???

#12 2009-01-30 11:04:32

Emmeran wrote:

orangeplus wrote:

Noooooo.

She could totally be a welfare queen.

#13 2009-01-30 12:18:08

sofaking wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

orangeplus wrote:

Noooooo.

She could totally be a welfare queen.

Show me a 30 something year old woman with 14 kids who isn't on welfare.  Living in the U.S. anyway.  Why would anyone in her right mind be taking fertility meds when she already has six puppies?  Her doctor should be locked up.  Also, think of the poor sperm donor who will be hounded to death by Child Support Services for the rest of his life.  In California a deadbeat dad can't even get a drivers license.

#14 2009-01-30 12:56:38

She may be on public assistance, but she is married and one can assume that all 14 kids are by the same daddy.

It's a total mystery to me why people who already have six fucking kids would a) want to have fertility treatment and b) even be considered for fertility treatment when barren couples are going without.

the woman who delivered eight babies in five minutes

Even if they were tiny, ay yi yi.

#15 2009-01-30 13:02:43

George Orr wrote:

For some reason, the image of a Gatling gun comes to mind.

#16 2009-01-30 13:20:36

She probably bought the fertility drugs in Tijauna.

and I think y'all fail to understand how important she is to the local parish

#17 2009-01-30 15:49:20

The local La Leche League is planning to picket her house to cajole her into breastfeeding them all.

It's like making sausages.

Last edited by Fled (2009-01-30 15:50:16)

#18 2009-01-30 18:32:07

Fled wrote:

The local La Leche League is planning to picket her house to cajole her into breastfeeding them all.

It's like making sausages.

Sausage is delicious............................................................................

#19 2009-01-30 18:51:36

George Orr wrote:

She may be on public assistance, but she is married and one can assume that all 14 kids are by the same daddy.

It's a total mystery to me why people who already have six fucking kids would a) want to have fertility treatment and b) even be considered for fertility treatment when barren couples are going without.

I think you misread the article Georgi.  It was her mother who referred to her own husband.  This baby machine in unwed and living with mom and dad.

#20 2009-01-30 19:08:07

Alas, it appears you are right.  They changed the wording in the article--it was not at all clear that the "father" going to Iraq is actually the grandfather.

Stupid, stupid people.

#21 2009-01-30 20:44:11

This gets better by the moment:  she was artificially inseminated for each of her 6 pregnancies.  The sperm was donated by a yet to be named man (same man for all pregnancies) who is involved in law enforcment locally; naturally that man is married to another woman.

The grandfather is an independent contractor with ties in Iraq - this part will get more interesting as we go along.

They currently live in a 3 bedroom/1500sq ft house in Wittier; they had a larger house but it was repossessed about a year ago.

There is still a lot me we don't know who, including who is paying for all of this.

Last edited by Emmeran (2009-01-30 20:44:45)

#22 2009-01-30 21:43:14

I'm guessing that she's a paid breeder for the Aryan Nation.

White power!

#23 2009-01-31 00:30:15

headkicker_girl wrote:

White power!

Sorry the Clown Vagina belongs to an Iraqi, this may very well be the opening of our Iraqi immigrant Pandora's box

#24 2009-01-31 01:49:51

Emmeran wrote:

She probably bought the fertility drugs in Tijauna.

and I think y'all fail to understand how important she is to the local parish

We can expect a coupla more litters of pups from this baby-making machine. She's on a roll...

#25 2009-01-31 08:14:48

Emmeran wrote:

headkicker_girl wrote:

White power!

Sorry the Clown Vagina belongs to an Iraqi, this may very well be the opening of our Iraqi immigrant Pandora's box

Well at least I was right about there being an agenda.  Where the link regarding her being Iraqui?

#26 2009-01-31 09:46:21

Here's a few more scraps of info, including that she's Iraqi and has a bat or two in her belfry.

#27 2009-01-31 11:32:16

You guys are wrong. The Iraq contractor is the father of the babies. If you check the CNN article, up at the top right, where it shows the highlights of the article, it says "father due to return to Iraq, Mother-in-Law says".

I'm surprised someone with GO's comprehension reputation wouldn't understand what this means....?

#28 2009-01-31 11:38:39

Did you read the link just above your comment?  The woman is divorced and her ex is not the father of any of the children.  Her father is a contracted interpreter headed back to Iraq.  Phred was right and I was wrong.  You are an idiot pretending to be an even bigger idiot than you actually are.  Are you capable of any communication that isn't attempted provocation?

#29 2009-01-31 15:09:39

George Orr wrote:

Did you read the link just above your comment?  The woman is divorced and her ex is not the father of any of the children.  Her father is a contracted interpreter headed back to Iraq.  Phred was right and I was wrong.  You are an idiot pretending to be an even bigger idiot than you actually are.  Are you capable of any communication that isn't attempted provocation?

Well, probably not where you are concerned.

I was going by the original link that said, under the highlights:

"The father, a contract worker, is due to return to Iraq, mother-in-law says"

Don't bitch to me for CNN having incorrect information.

#30 2009-01-31 21:41:53

plugged up

Last edited by orangeplus (2009-01-31 21:42:10)

#31 2009-02-01 01:29:58

Obviously, she's doing it for the money...

"THE single mother of octuplets born in California last week is seeking $US2 million from media interviews and commercial sponsorship to help pay the cost of raising the children.

Nadya Suleman, 33, plans a career as a television childcare expert, since it emerged last week that she already had six children before giving birth on Monday. She now has 14 below the age of eight.

Although still confined to an LA hospital bed, she intends to talk to two influential television hosts this week - media mogul Oprah Winfrey, and Diane Sawyer, who presents Good Morning America.
Her family has told agents she needs cash from deals such as nappy sponsorship - she will get through 250 nappies a week over the next few months - and the agents will gauge public reaction to her story. A veteran from the ICM agency said: "If she wins over Oprah or Diane Sawyer, she will have the world at her feet."
"

Last edited by AladdinSane (2009-02-01 01:31:49)

#32 2009-02-01 01:46:16

about every 8 hours this story gets another wierd level of complexity. I love this woman. In ten years, she'll go back home to Iraq to auction off her daughter's marriages on whatever thing takes over for the thing that takes over for the thing that takes over for E-Bay.

#33 2009-02-01 14:34:03

George Orr wrote:

Here's a few more scraps of info, including that she's Iraqi and has a bat or two in her belfry.

She's breeding her own al Qaeda cell. Terminate with extreme prejudice ASAP.

#35 2009-02-03 11:46:55

pALEPHx wrote:

George Orr wrote:

Did anyone notice this???

Angela Suleman said all the children are from the same sperm donor, a translator working in Iraq. Suleman's ex-husband is not the father.

She and her children live with her mother in a 1,550-square-foot home in Whittier, and her father has been working in Iraq as a translator to help support the family.

#36 2009-02-03 12:45:04

Roger_That wrote:

pALEPHx wrote:

George Orr wrote:

Did anyone notice this???

Angela Suleman said all the children are from the same sperm donor, a translator working in Iraq. Suleman's ex-husband is not the father.

She and her children live with her mother in a 1,550-square-foot home in Whittier, and her father has been working in Iraq as a translator to help support the family.

great...

Maybe some day they all sing Calafona Dweemin for us.

all da weeves ah bwown

an da sky is gweey

cawafona dweemin'

in da monf a may.....

#37 2009-02-05 14:25:28

The parasite has at least two worker’s compensation lawsuits in process.

I wonder if her marriage to a Mexican was a green card marriage.

#38 2009-02-05 15:07:22

You're just mad cause she's white

#39 2009-02-05 15:30:03

orangeplus wrote:

You're just mad cause she's white

She isn't White, she's a raghead.  I'm pissed because she makes her living using student aid, filing lawsuits, and producing babies.  All of these things wind up costing the rest of us money.  The student aid I wouldn't mind if it resulted in her becoming a productive citizen.

Edit: Green card marriages also wind up costing us because this is a stepping stone to citizenship and bringing over the rest of the family to sponge off of American social programs.

Last edited by fnord (2009-02-05 15:33:07)

#40 2009-02-05 15:41:16

Fnord -- Persians are white.  They may not be the good kind of white, but they are just as white as the Slavs and other whites that white purists consider non-white.

#41 2009-02-05 15:42:25

headkicker_girl wrote:

Fnord -- Persians are white.  They may not be the good kind of white, but they are just as white as the Slavs and other whites that white purists consider non-white.

Why are you trying to apply rational thought to white supremacy?

#42 2009-02-05 15:42:41

fnord wrote:

She isn't White, she's a raghead.  I'm pissed because she makes her living using student aid, filing lawsuits, and producing babies.  All of these things wind up costing the rest of us money.

This one isn't going to be that simple, we are talking true oddball here.  But, on the plus side I hear there is a spaceous house in Austria she can buy - extra bedrooms in the basement and everything.

#43 2009-02-05 15:55:37

Emmeran wrote:

fnord wrote:

She isn't White, she's a raghead.  I'm pissed because she makes her living using student aid, filing lawsuits, and producing babies.  All of these things wind up costing the rest of us money.

This one isn't going to be that simple, we are talking true oddball here.  But, on the plus side I hear there is a spaceous house in Austria she can buy - extra bedrooms in the basement and everything.

Come for the food, stay for the...well...basically you just have to stay.

#44 2009-02-05 16:03:00

tojo2000 wrote:

headkicker_girl wrote:

I was just letter Fnord know that he could hate them for being the wrong kind of white...he doesn't have to limit himself.

#46 2009-02-05 23:27:33

headkicker_girl wrote:

tojo2000 wrote:

headkicker_girl wrote:

I was just letter Fnord know that he could hate them for being the wrong kind of white...he doesn't have to limit himself.

Hey Headkick!

#47 2009-02-05 23:56:38

tojo2000 wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

fnord wrote:

Come for the food, stay for the...well...basically you just have to stay.

I wonder if daddy is the "donor"??

#48 2009-02-05 23:59:17

Ms. Clown Car Vagina 2009

https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/11_octo-mom.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#49 2009-02-06 00:21:14

Not to give Fnord too much credit here, but there certainly are different kinds of whites.....  Western Europe truly has brought the world into the modern age technologically and philosophically....  Other than a few major breakthroughs in the ancient world such as algebra and optics the East has done little to further us as a species...  I know that England is a dirty word these days because of the whole colonialism thing, but the "Anglosphere" has brought more prosperity to the world than any other historical event...  The English language itself is the most comprehensive language on the planet and most successful countries are based on the English parlimentary system...  Western philosphy is not static like other cultures, it is forward thinking and always changing to it's environment....  Not all cultures and people are "created" equal and if you think some African tribal culture, Native American culture or some Middle Eastern culture based on Sharia law are just as good as modern Western culture you're a fucking moron....

#50 2009-02-06 00:24:29

Climate, Geography > Race

Board footer

cruelery.com