#51 2007-10-31 08:06:29

pALEPHx wrote:

I like evolution. That'll work. It might work for George, too.

I'm really not hatin' on the reunion part. I'm just the freshman usher (with the bottle of Jack Daniels behind the gym). It's the recurrent theme of "izzat so-and-so?" when 'so-and-so' clearly wasn't much of a e-friend (or frenemy) to anyone. But hey, if you wanna invite yer ol' whippin' boys back, I'm quite sure my occasional grousing won't stop you. Just drop me a line so I don't feel like I'm wandering the Colosseum with a blindfold. Gratias tibi ago.

Well that's part of the fun...wondering whom might be who it disguise (or is that who may be whom, or who may be who) ah fuckkit.  George? Anyone?

Yeah, we had some great trolls.  If they come back incognito, that's great.  It's the fun of trying to figure out if it's fresh meat or stale pussy...

Sit back, relax, and enjoy the evolution...

#52 2007-10-31 08:15:46

scsotdc wrote:

Roger_That wrote:

There will be no funeral...only evolution.

RT

Yes, but will it be televised?

Can you imagine:  "Big Brother, High-Street"

15 High-Street miscreants live together in a disheveled, deserted shack in the Appalachian mountains with no internet for 3 months.  Video cameras are trained everywhere, as Dirck flashes his penis dressed in costumes apropos for the time of year, Choad shows revealing images of parts previously unknown to the internet, Emily flashes her tits, Scotty pillages licenses out of the women's purses looking for the youngest guest, Jew threatens to leave and visit 89th and Amsterdamn, George spends her days in grammar books, Sofa tokes up on whatever could possibly get her high, Headkicker threatens to sue all of the house guests, while Ops just watches it all getting drunker and drunker.

Hilarity ensues...

#53 2007-10-31 05:21:25

I still don't know how to post video correctly.

Last edited by choad (2007-10-31 08:44:58)

#54 2007-10-31 14:02:22

Roger_That wrote:

Sit back, relax, and enjoy the evolution...

http://popbytes.com/img/martha-halloween-06-1.jpg
It's a good thing.

#55 2007-10-31 14:14:43

Roger_That wrote:

Can you imagine:  "Big Brother, High-Street"

15 High-Street miscreants live together in a disheveled, deserted shack in the Appalachian mountains with no internet for 3 months.  Video cameras are trained everywhere, as Dirck flashes his penis dressed in costumes apropos for the time of year, Choad shows revealing images of parts previously unknown to the internet, Emily flashes her tits, Scotty pillages licenses out of the women's purses looking for the youngest guest, Jew threatens to leave and visit 89th and Amsterdamn, George spends her days in grammar books, Sofa tokes up on whatever could possibly get her high, Headkicker threatens to sue all of the house guests, while Ops just watches it all getting drunker and drunker.

Hilarity ensues...

Haahaha... excellent, and only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to casting.

Board footer

cruelery.com