#3 2009-03-14 17:35:17

Africans are not Homo Sapiens, they are Homo Erectus and because the two species share the same number of chromosomes, fertile intergrades between the two species occur.  This is similar to the situation in the dog family where fertile hybrids between are what are recognized as separate species make it possible for genes to flow back and forth between species. Red Wolves are an intergrade between coyotes and wolves in which most members of the group are more closely related to coyotes and a few are more closely related to wolves.  This is the situation with the hybrid offspring of Homo Erectus and Homo Sapiens.  Some of the Sapiens/Erectus hybrids are able to mimic the behavior of Homo Sapiens, for a few with more Sapiens ancestry it may not be a matter of mimicry.

#4 2009-03-14 18:38:32

fnord wrote:

Africans are not Homo Sapiens, they are Homo Erectus and because the two species share the same number of chromosomes, fertile intergrades between the two species occur.

While I agree with the author that the currently accepted models in paleoanthropology are wrong, I can’t believe one outsider’s untrained opinion either.  Some of his stuff is laughable:

Of all the races, the Caucasians were, and are, the most adventurous and risk-taking and did more migrating into the territories of other races; 41 most of the early explorers were Caucasian and today it is the Caucasians who dominate the “extreme sports.”

Cowabunga Dude!

#5 2009-03-14 22:50:42

fnord wrote:

Africans are not Homo Sapiens, they are Homo Erectus and because the two species share the same number of chromosomes, fertile intergrades between the two species occur.  This is similar to the situation in the dog family where fertile hybrids between are what are recognized as separate species make it possible for genes to flow back and forth between species. Red Wolves are an intergrade between coyotes and wolves in which most members of the group are more closely related to coyotes and a few are more closely related to wolves.  This is the situation with the hybrid offspring of Homo Erectus and Homo Sapiens.  Some of the Sapiens/Erectus hybrids are able to mimic the behavior of Homo Sapiens, for a few with more Sapiens ancestry it may not be a matter of mimicry.

I love it when you attempt to justify your disdain for Mud People with pseudoscience. Will you be tackling eugenics next, or do you just figure we're sociologically selecting for white folk because the blacks and hispanics are too busy killing and raping each other? If one goes purely by your threads, then the presumption is that all crime is the doing of nonwhites. While it's expected from your HS persona, it gets tedious from time to time.

http://img.creep.ru/cr/posts/62/1167994762_Mad06Big.jpg
Honey, lock the doors.

#6 2009-03-14 23:32:27

The irony is we're all related.

#7 2009-03-16 00:22:35

icangetyouatoe wrote:

The irony is we're all related.

That just makes the sex that much spicier!

#8 2009-03-16 02:13:07

fnord wrote:

I don't know about those questionable racial differences, but there does seem to be a genetic characteristic that encourages risk-taking. I don't think the trait is exclusive to any particular race. Apparently some individuals with low MAO enzyme need to engage in risky behavior to achieve normal/high neurotransmitter levels, MAO having a role in creating feelings of pleasure and reward. Some researchers speculate that North Americans who descended from immigrants may have a more entrepreneurial and even reckless nature than their European or Asian ancestors who did NOT come to America because it took a certain level of brinkmanship for the immigrants to voluntarily strike out for the scary unknown and migrate to the New World, especially when the Americas were "less tamed."  That fearlessness might in part be related to a genetically driven need for neural stimulation. There's a Psychology Today article about risk-taking and the relationship to genetics:
http://www.psychologytoday.com/articles … 027&page=1

#9 2009-03-16 02:27:40

Okay, fnord will probably hate me for this, but I'm currently "dating" a black chick....  This is a different sort of thing for me because I'm not really physically attracted to black chicks...  I'm not really physically attracted to this black chick either even though she has all the goods that men look for...  What attracts me to her is her intellect and personality....  Put a skinny twenty year old blonde chick in front of me and I'll have an erection in .3 seconds but I'll do whatever I can to avoid spending time with her...  I'll gladly spend a couple of hours discussing politics, religion and anything else with the black chick, but I have a real hard time gettin' it up with her...  It's all part of the irony of life...

#10 2009-03-16 02:34:07

Ever since the riots
All I really wanted
Was a black girlfriend

They don't play around
They're hard enough
To keep any man in line

Thinking of my pale white skin
Thinking of her dark and smooth
She against me

(My black girlfriend) My black girlfriend
Black girlfriend

Saw her on the corner
Whre she lived, I asked her
Can you braid my hair?

She and her girlfriends
Laughed at me, said that
It was easy but it'll cost you some

Looking out her window
It's so exciting and foreign
But i'm staying

With my black girlfriend

Drivin' thru the 'hood
In my Chevy Nova '62
My arm around my
Little black girl

People on the corner
Looking in my car
Wanna do me
Cos I won't give back
My little black girl

Do you wanna come on in?
Do you wanna eat some?
Meet my family?

My black girlfriend
My black girlfriend

Ever since the riots
All I really wanted
Was a black girlfriend

#11 2009-03-16 04:12:25

Dirckman wrote:

Okay, fnord will probably hate me for this, but I'm currently "dating" a black chick....  This is a different sort of thing for me because I'm not really physically attracted to black chicks...  I'm not really physically attracted to this black chick either even though she has all the goods that men look for...  What attracts me to her is her intellect and personality....  Put a skinny twenty year old blonde chick in front of me and I'll have an erection in .3 seconds but I'll do whatever I can to avoid spending time with her...  I'll gladly spend a couple of hours discussing politics, religion and anything else with the black chick, but I have a real hard time gettin' it up with her...  It's all part of the irony of life...

This sounds like a friendship that has gone overboard.  Your body is repelled by the idea of physical intimacy with her.  She is probably having the same reaction because most black women are repelled by the idea of sex with White men.  Have you had your sperm count tested since your vasectomy?  You want to be sure all of your remaining sperm have swum off into the Kleenex.  You do not want to be responsible for a little mulatto Dirkling.

#12 2009-03-16 05:33:22

scarydog wrote:

Some researchers speculate that North Americans who descended from immigrants may have a more entrepreneurial and even reckless nature than their European or Asian ancestors who did NOT come to America because it took a certain level of brinkmanship for the immigrants to voluntarily strike out for the scary unknown and migrate to the New World, especially when the Americas were "less tamed."  That fearlessness might in part be related to a genetically driven need for neural stimulation. There's a Psychology Today article about risk-taking and the relationship to genetics:
http://www.psychologytoday.com/articles … 027&page=1

Psychology today?  From 1994?  Where’s the data?

Their genetic hypothesis that a certain percentage of the population is risky is fine, but the idea that America is enriched for these genes is unsupported nonsense.  What about the many white people shipped to the US against their will and all the idiots who were fooled into coming here?  The starting pool was too heterogeneous and large for strong founder effects.  It’s not like the US is some inbred island.  You might as well say Americans are genetically assholes because Puritans were such douchebags.  A cultural hypothesis is more parsimonious.  Psychologists should stick to therapy or figuring out why Dirk and I both struggle to get it up for black chicks.

#13 2009-03-16 06:07:52

phoQ wrote:

What about the many white people shipped to the US against their will and all the idiots who were fooled into coming here?  The starting pool was too heterogeneous and large for strong founder effects.  It’s not like the US is some inbred island.  You might as well say Americans are genetically assholes because Puritans were such douchebags.

I'm not touching that one but it's certainly true the most enterprising of our immigrants made their nut and sailed home first cabin.

#14 2009-03-16 06:16:38

Personally, I think black chicks are way-hot. I have no problem attaining rigidity around them....

Want pictures?

Dirk, I'll say this, since I hold you in high regard: If you'd like, I'll take one for the team and hump your girlfriend for you.

I know, I know, but what are friends for? Call me your "stuntcock" or something....

Last edited by ptah13 (2009-03-16 06:18:17)

#15 2009-03-16 12:32:09

Dirckman wrote:

So now you're fucking and trying to kill HKG?

#16 2009-03-16 16:02:56

Dirck, you can't get it up because you're scared shitless of this woman. The blonde moron poses no threat, she's not ever going to know you or be someone you care about. This black woman, on the other hand, is your equal, a peer, and probably for that reason terrifying because she might shatter your heart like it was a Yugo hitting a cement toll booth at 70 mph.

Basic psych 101, so don't worry,  you don't have to pay me.

XoToe

Last edited by icangetyouatoe (2009-03-16 16:04:17)

#17 2009-03-16 17:33:02

icangetyouatoe wrote:

Dirck, you can't get it up because you're scared shitless of this woman. The blonde moron poses no threat, she's not ever going to know you or be someone you care about. This black woman, on the other hand, is your equal, a peer, and probably for that reason terrifying because she might shatter your heart like it was a Yugo hitting a cement toll booth at 70 mph.

Basic psych 101, so don't worry,  you don't have to pay me.

XoToe

I'll still bone her either way.

At least, in a stuntcock capacity...

Board footer

cruelery.com