#1 2009-03-15 13:42:51

No, not if Islamosavages get their way:

"They were brought up and educated in England but, although many live on benefits, they admit their loyalty is not to this country but to Islam. They want the UK to be an Islamic state, with sharia law and women in burkas."

Again, there is only one solution: shooting them with pork-tainted bullets.

#2 2009-03-15 13:56:54

AladdinSane wrote:

No, not if Islamosavages get their way:

"They were brought up and educated in England but, although many live on benefits, they admit their loyalty is not to this country but to Islam. They want the UK to be an Islamic state, with sharia law and women in burkas."

Again, there is only one solution: shooting them with pork-tainted bullets.

Wow, you really read that article and came up with this post?

#3 2009-03-15 23:21:44

Until England and other White countries face the danger they are in and remove all the non-White invaders within their borders, they have nobody to blame but themselves for the problems the invaders cause.

#4 2009-03-15 23:42:15

I remember when I went to London the first time wanting to have a taste of English culture and a better understanding of where I came from...  I left dissapointed because of the mosques and Indian restaurants that were absolutely everywhere....  It's multiculturalism gone wrong...  London is a fucking wreck, but at least a person can still enjoy the English countryside and towns like Salisbury and Bath without having to feel assaulted by Islam.....  I've spent three different Sundays in three different years at Speaker's Corner listening to Islamists scream their diarrhea and not once have I heard any of them speak anything that would be beneficial to England, the West or to human rights....  Fnord is right, until England decides to treat Islam for what it is, they deserve what they're getting...

#5 2009-03-15 23:49:57

fnord wrote:

Until England and other White countries face the danger they are in and remove all the non-White invaders within their borders, they have nobody to blame but themselves for the problems the invaders cause.

There's nothing worse than a sore loser.  Natural selection has chosen, dude, make way for the evolutionarily superior mud people.

#6 2009-03-16 00:32:41

jesusluvspegging wrote:

...  superior mud people.

What is wrong with a fight...  that is what my genes are telling me.

Giving up is not good for the species.

#7 2009-03-16 00:35:28

MSG Tripps wrote:

jesusluvspegging wrote:

You're confusing "race" and "species" methinks.

EDIT: Also, my genes are telling me to breed with them.  Whose offspring are more likely to continue breeding, your lily-white Downs syndrome hicks or My glorious mulatto Übermensch?  If history has taught us anything, it's that you can't outgun a faster breeding population.

The number one man in the world is a mulatto.  Time to get on board for the big win, fellas.  You can't fight the ocean.

IA!  IA!

Last edited by jesusluvspegging (2009-03-16 00:56:39)

#8 2009-03-16 01:02:19

jesusluvspegging wrote:

IA!  IA!

Meaning that any mutation must compete against any other mutation.

#9 2009-03-16 01:20:09

I agree with pegging.

I can't wait for the day HKG gets stoned to death in the town square because she was raped.

Come on Sharia law!!!

#10 2009-03-16 01:21:20

Education cures all, my gay Paki-born programmer will attest that.

Then again...

Nuke-em til they glow, makes it easier to shoot them in the dark.

#11 2009-03-16 03:51:45

ptah13 wrote:

I can't wait for the day HKG gets stoned to death in the town square because she was raped.

Come on Sharia law!!!

Dude, what’s wrong with you?  HKG and I rarely agree on anything, and she’s not White, but I would never want to see her get raped and stoned to death!

#12 2009-03-16 06:24:23

fnord wrote:

ptah13 wrote:

Come on Sharia law!!!

Dude, what’s wrong with you?  HKG and I rarely agree on anything, and she’s not White, but I would never want to see her get raped and stoned to death!

pssst- Fnord- yeah, over here, it's Ptah....

Dude, I would NEVER want to see harm befall HKG.... I was making a point about what the followers of Islam have in store for Europe, and then later, us....

Jesus, what kind of monster do you think I am? It is High-Street so I was taking some cruel latitude with my statement but I LOVE HKG.... don't you know that by now? She's my imaginary girlfriend, for chrissakes!!!

Seriously, for all that she annoys the piss out of me, I would still take an asswhipping in defense of HKG if the situation called for it. She's like a really annoying sister-in-law to me, or something. A really HOT, annoying sister-in-law, I should say....

Last edited by ptah13 (2009-03-16 06:25:26)

#13 2009-03-16 09:48:24

ptah13 wrote:

fnord wrote:

ptah13 wrote:

Come on Sharia law!!!

pssst- Fnord- yeah, over here, it's Ptah....

Dude, I would NEVER want to see harm befall HKG.... I was making a point about what the followers of Islam have in store for Europe, and then later, us....

Jesus, what kind of monster do you think I am? It is High-Street so I was taking some cruel latitude with my statement but I LOVE HKG.... don't you know that by now? She's my imaginary girlfriend, for chrissakes!!!

Seriously, for all that she annoys the piss out of me, I would still take an asswhipping in defense of HKG if the situation called for it. She's like a really annoying sister-in-law to me, or something. A really HOT, annoying sister-in-law, I should say....

Oh, ferchrisssakes, get a room.

#14 2009-03-16 10:58:31

ptah13 wrote:

I agree with pegging.

Come on Sharia law!!!

And "Have a nice day, HKG!!"

Geez. Can't wait until your kidney stones come in. Sideways.

#15 2009-03-16 11:13:08

icangetyouatoe wrote:

ptah13 wrote:

I agree with pegging.

Come on Sharia law!!!

And "Have a nice day, HKG!!"

Geez. Can't wait until your kidney stones come in. Sideways.

Sheesh, I was making a point...

You obviously didn't get to my follow-up.

#16 2009-03-16 11:16:02

Ptah Ptah Ptah. What are we going to do with you? You're so not ready for network news. You're worse than Nuke.

http://i44.tinypic.com/vnm2j5.jpg

Last edited by icangetyouatoe (2009-03-16 11:18:47)

#17 2009-03-16 11:26:32

icangetyouatoe wrote:

Ptah Ptah Ptah. What are we going to do with you? You're so not ready for network news. You're worse than Nuke.

http://i44.tinypic.com/vnm2j5.jpg

Hey, I know where the rose goes, lady.

#18 2009-03-16 11:27:22

http://bugtraq.ru/library/underground/.keep/trolls.feed.jpg

#19 2009-03-16 12:14:30

jesusluvspegging wrote:

MSG Tripps wrote:

jesusluvspegging wrote:

You're confusing "race" and "species" methinks.

EDIT: Also, my genes are telling me to breed with them.  Whose offspring are more likely to continue breeding, your lily-white Downs syndrome hicks or My glorious mulatto Übermensch?  If history has taught us anything, it's that you can't outgun a faster breeding population.

The number one man in the world is a mulatto.  Time to get on board for the big win, fellas.  You can't fight the ocean.

IA!  IA!

Race and ideology are two separate issues. I believe race mixing will eventually blend all races into one color, a positive thing in my opinion. But do we have to embrace Islam, which will inevitably be to the exclusion of all other belief systems?

There's a backlash forming in Europe to the presence of foreigners (read: Muslims). The growing discontent is also tinged with bitterness about the plummeting economy in Europe. The neo-Nazi movement in Austria has strengthened to the point that it's beginning to challenge other political parties in its percentage of voters. Wouldn't it be ironic if agitating Muslims drive previously super-tolerant Europeans into the hands of a new, violent Hitlerian regime? Here's an alarming article about the rise of Austrian white supremacy:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/moslive … stria.html

#20 2009-03-16 12:22:12

When my wife was back home to visit her father before he past, she said Edinburgh was unrecognizable due to the influx of Muslims.  Now, she is super tolerant, but the ever present call to prayer rang throughout the bastion to Calvinism rankled her deeply (and she isn't even religious)  The local Muslims complain and claim the bells of the churches are offensive, but they should be allowed the call to prayer.  The Council surrendered.   I saw this coming 25 years ago when we finally moved permanently to the States.  I could go on about it, but then you might think Fnord and I were the same guy. 

Many of the Muslims are nice people, but are very, very ignorant and afraid of foriegners even as they are the foreign element in what was once a stable society.

Others, were pretty nasty.  You could walk into the same shop everyday, (the takeaway, and never get a decent reception)

Please, go back to those small villages in Pakistan that you consider paradise.

#21 2009-03-16 13:56:06

Count me in Heysus. I can start my milatto breeding this weekend and then every 3rd day after that. I say we wager. Whomever makes the most bi-racial babies by next St. Patties day wins.

#22 2009-03-16 15:01:57

scarydog wrote:

Race and ideology are two separate issues. I believe race mixing will eventually blend all races into one color, a positive thing in my opinion. But do we have to embrace Islam, which will inevitably be to the exclusion of all other belief systems?

There's a backlash forming in Europe to the presence of foreigners (read: Muslims). The growing discontent is also tinged with bitterness about the plummeting economy in Europe. The neo-Nazi movement in Austria has strengthened to the point that it's beginning to challenge other political parties in its percentage of voters. Wouldn't it be ironic if agitating Muslims drive previously super-tolerant Europeans into the hands of a new, violent Hitlerian regime? Here's an alarming article about the rise of Austrian white supremacy:

I'm not dogging your post or opinions but I laugh at the falsehood that Europeons (yeah, I spelled it that way on purpose) were ever even close to tolerant. Sure, a few loud ones smug up and CLAIM tolerance, but it is not a reality.

How many European countries have ever elected a black man, for example?

The French and English have been bigoted towards Muslims for decades now. I once knew English folk living in the U.S. that would rant and rave about ignorant bigots, then talk about "dirty packies" as if hating Arabs didn't count as bigotry. I inquired about this and was told that it's not the same issue because the "dirty packies" invade their country, take advantage of all the benefits and then reap all the rewards... Now that the Mexican population is booming, those same "tolerant" Euro's are starting to talk the same way about Hispanics...

Remember the riots in France, a few years back? A direct reaction to bigotry...

Euro's talk a big game about tolerance but that's all it is, cheap talk. They loved to look down their noses at Americans and go on about our racial issues, but, thanks to Obama, the get a nice cup of shut the fuck up, now, don't they...

Hence why I voted for the guy! His being elected has done more to open the eyes of minorities than anything in American history. Black people never thought they'd get a president that was elected hinged on the white male vote. Not saying that we've reached the promised land, yet, but we are a lot closer than many people, both white and black, wanted to believe.

#23 2009-03-16 17:22:05

If you don't like what they are doing in England, start your own fucking town over there: http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090316/od_ … _village_1

#24 2009-03-16 23:30:15

I'm not a fan of the muslims.  On that Fnord, Ptah and I can agree.

#25 2009-03-17 06:32:31

headkicker_girl wrote:

I'm not a fan of the muslims.  On that Fnord, Ptah and I can agree.

Wow... I took a screen shot of that....

#26 2009-03-17 07:23:00

ptah13 wrote:

scarydog wrote:

I'm not dogging your post or opinions but I laugh at the falsehood that Europeons (yeah, I spelled it that way on purpose) were ever even close to tolerant. Sure, a few loud ones smug up and CLAIM tolerance, but it is not a reality.

The French and English have been bigoted towards Muslims for decades now. I once knew English folk living in the U.S. that would rant and rave about ignorant bigots, then talk about "dirty packies" as if hating Arabs didn't count as bigotry. I inquired about this and was told that it's not the same issue because the "dirty packies" invade their country, take advantage of all the benefits and then reap all the rewards... Now that the Mexican population is booming, those same "tolerant" Euro's are starting to talk the same way about Hispanics...

Euro's talk a big game about tolerance but that's all it is, cheap talk. They loved to look down their noses at Americans and go on about our racial issues, but, thanks to Obama, the get a nice cup of shut the fuck up, now, don't they...

Hence why I voted for the guy! His being elected has done more to open the eyes of minorities than anything in American history. Black people never thought they'd get a president that was elected hinged on the white male vote. Not saying that we've reached the promised land, yet, but we are a lot closer than many people, both white and black, wanted to believe.

I don't know if Obama's the greatest thing since sliced bread, but Americans can be proud that they've elected a black president. That said...Accepting your premise that Europeans are/were never tolerant, when Muslims are among a resident, non-Muslim population, they tend to be hell-bent on converting that population, or punishing/harassing those non-Muslims for NOT converting. Who's the more intolerant party? 

Putting on my Nostradamus hat, I expect any day now that militant Muslims---in their willful hatred for all belief systems other than their own---will attack one of the historical cathedrals/churches of France, say, the Notre Dame. I imagine the presence of potent symbols of Christianity rankles the prickly followers of Mohammed, and what they despise, they tend to act against. One or more of the quaint little cafes or notable bars in Paris might also be targeted in a fashion reminiscent of the Bali bombings. One plan---twarted by authorities---concocted by Islamic fanatics involved damaging the water system of Paris. What's next? Doesn't matter whether or not the Parisians were ever welcoming to the Muslim minority; generally speaking, just about anywhere where Muslims gather enough radicals---perhaps due to lax immigration policies---agitation and possibly violence will erupt. It's a zero sum game in the minds of Muslim radicals: no tolerance, only conversion or assault. (No, I didn't say there aren't peaceful Muslims, but a significant percentage of them approve of religious violence even if they themselves wouldn't conduct terroristic acts. A controversial poll of Muslims students in the U.K. found that 32 percent of the students believe killing in the name of religion may be justifiable.)

#27 2009-03-17 08:08:22

Much of what is wrong about both Paris and London has to do with Muslims.  When you go to small towns in the French or English countryside that have few if any Muslims, it becomes apparent how much damage they cause in the major cities.  There have already been threats against cathedrals, landmarks, and the Metro in Paris.

Many of the churches in Paris now have security; I went to services at the American Episcopal Cathedral in Paris, and during the announcements the priest gave directions on emergency evacuation and assured the congregation that a bomb-sniffing dog checked the premises every hour.  There are now veiled women begging outside the historic cathedrals, and they harass you when you have coffee outdoors at the cafes.

Years before 9/11, the French authorities prevented a plan to crash a jetliner into the Eiffel Tower.  The resulting firestorm would have destroyed the heart of Paris.  There were bombings on the Metro a few years ago; I had traveled on one of the bombed lines a few weeks before it happened.  A friend of mine regularly takes that train to and from work; he went in early that day and wasn’t on his regular train when the bombing happened.

#28 2009-03-17 09:18:11

scarydog wrote:

ptah13 wrote:

scarydog wrote:

I don't know if Obama's the greatest thing since sliced bread, but Americans can be proud that they've elected a black president. That said...Accepting your premise that Europeans are/were never tolerant, when Muslims are among a resident, non-Muslim population, they tend to be hell-bent on converting that population, or punishing/harassing those non-Muslims for NOT converting. Who's the more intolerant party? 

Putting on my Nostradamus hat, I expect any day now that militant Muslims---in their willful hatred for all belief systems other than their own---will attack one of the historical cathedrals/churches of France, say, the Notre Dame. I imagine the presence of potent symbols of Christianity rankles the prickly followers of Mohammed, and what they despise, they tend to act against. One or more of the quaint little cafes or notable bars in Paris might also be targeted in a fashion reminiscent of the Bali bombings. One plan---twarted by authorities---concocted by Islamic fanatics involved damaging the water system of Paris. What's next? Doesn't matter whether or not the Parisians were ever welcoming to the Muslim minority; generally speaking, just about anywhere where Muslims gather enough radicals---perhaps due to lax immigration policies---agitation and possibly violence will erupt. It's a zero sum game in the minds of Muslim radicals: no tolerance, only conversion or assault. (No, I didn't say there aren't peaceful Muslims, but a significant percentage of them approve of religious violence even if they themselves wouldn't conduct terroristic acts. A controversial poll of Muslims students in the U.K. found that 32 percent of the students believe killing in the name of religion may be justifiable.)

You, sir, are absolutely correct on all fronts. Fundamentalist Islam's goal is to make the world just like Iran.

Board footer

cruelery.com