• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Female Drivers Are the Cause of Moral Decay and Exploitation of Women!

#1 2007-10-31 17:59:27

As usual, it’s all your fault bitches!

Last edited by fnord (2007-10-31 20:13:32)

#2 2007-10-31 19:07:26

YouTube took the video down.  Just like those airport security screeners, they can't take a joke.

#3 2007-10-31 19:14:26

That was fast.  It was less than ten minutes after I found and posted the video.

#4 2007-10-31 19:48:57

You know why Helen Keller couldn't drive?    Because she was a woman....

#5 2007-10-31 20:04:57

Lurker wrote:

Unfortunately my favorite H.K. joke doesn't translate well to text at all.

Why did Hellen Keller's dog kill itself?
You would too if your name was "Aurraaaannnnnuaa!" (or other nonsense mouth-noises a deaf person might make in imitation of speech)

#6 2007-10-31 20:09:36

jesusluvspegging wrote:

Lurker wrote:

Unfortunately my favorite H.K. joke doesn't translate well to text at all.

Why did Hellen Keller's dog kill itself?
You would too if your name was "Aurraaaannnnnuaa!" (or other nonsense mouth-noises a deaf person might make in imitation of speech)

I don't know, that worked pretty well.

#7 2007-10-31 20:12:44

Editing my post didn’t solve the problem, but if you click “menu”, click “copy to clipboard” and then open the link in a new tab, you can see the video.  It looks like YouTube tried to remove the video because of PC complaints about how Islam is “slandered” by this video but they haven’t completely scrubbed it from the system.

#8 2007-11-01 08:41:35

fnord wrote:

Editing my post didn’t solve the problem, but if you click “menu”, click “copy to clipboard” and then open the link in a new tab, you can see the video.

Screw that.  I hyper-linked it with your text.  Nobody coming into the thread is going to make it down to your comment here.  They likely wouldn't even bother to read the comments once they realized that the embed didn't work.  Oh, and you're welcome.

fnord wrote:

It looks like YouTube tried to remove the video because of PC complaints about how Islam is “slandered” by this video but they haven’t completely scrubbed it from the system.

The note on the page reads:  "Embedding disabled by request;" So, I don't think that it's any kind of under-handed move on YouTube's part (If they wanted to censor it, they'd simply pull the clip).  Sorry, I realize full-well that you were rather enjoying the thought.

• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Female Drivers Are the Cause of Moral Decay and Exploitation of Women!

Board footer

cruelery.com