#2 2007-11-02 05:31:46

I tended lab animals at a research hospital one summer as a kid and by design, none of them were supposed to leave alive. I'd cart the carcass - the research was ugly - to a freezer, where it remained until a pet food supplier picked it up. At least there was marginal value. Cremation is a complete waste.

#3 2007-11-02 04:06:01

Yes to most of that without repeat. An escaped rodent taunted us as we arrived each morning and everyone was secretly leaving it food. Dogs were the worst, especially moving them cage to cage to clean. Poor fucks were so trusting. I quit when my favorite died in my arms. Yeah, homicide is much more fun.

Last edited by WilberCuntLicker (2007-11-02 07:18:46)

#4 2007-11-02 07:25:36

Shit. Shit. Shit. I'm sorry, Wilber. I deleted your message by mistake.

#5 2007-11-02 07:30:42

choad wrote:

Shit. Shit. Shit. I'm sorry, Wilber. I deleted your message by mistake.

Probably for the best. It reeked of kindness.

#6 2007-11-02 07:36:54

WilberCuntLicker wrote:

Yes to most of that without repeat. An escaped rodent taunted us as we arrived each morning and everyone was secretly leaving it food. Dogs were the worst, especially moving them cage to cage to clean. Poor fucks were so trusting. I quit when my favorite died in my arms. Yeah, homicide is much more fun.

What's really amusing, my dear Choad, is that the quote above (from me) is really from (you).

In case anyone gives a shit at this point, here's the message that Choad lost.... I wrote it under the influence of empathy, which hits me sometimes if I haven't been licking enough cunts, or if dysentery has exverted my bung hole into a vat of acid.

Wilber's Lost Mssg:

I had much the same job as a student, Choad. I kept hundreds of fish and birds for ethology experiments. I didn't mind pickling morts or smearing fish gonads on slides, but I quit when the bird research came to an end and I was asked to snap 500 feathered necks. By then I'd had a peek into the oncology labs (rows of caged cats in various degrees of tumour-induced misery) and (worse) the reconstructive surgeons' torture facilities. There was a chair in one room designed to hurl unanaesthetized primates face first into a brick wall at speeds of up to 60mph. (There's only primate I'd put in that chair...any volunteers? for science? for your fellow man?) Of course, some of those apes may have deserved to be thrown against a wall. Ever seen what big bored monkeys do to sad little monkeys when they're locked together in a cage? Can you say Non-Stop Angry Buttsecks Surprise? Anyways, this story doesn't go much further. It just stops here, before I lose my reputation as a stone cold killah.

#7 2007-11-02 08:04:04

Hey Fnord, what do you get when you cremate a negro?
That's right...gritty hot chocolate.

Board footer

cruelery.com