#1 2007-11-02 07:31:35

I just got this from a personals website, its pretty impressive, (s)he pulls everything in the book.  Besides, dehumanization and humilation of females in Dubai?  Who would have known:

I want to tell you that my names are JOAN GILLS,But i used joannswift as my email address ID and i want to tell you that i really have to get someone that will love me the way i am and the truth is that true love when it comes arround it knows no barriers and you will notice it and that you are on wheelchairs can never stop me as much as you take me the way i am and want to love me...i am a single mother 39 and i have a son JACK by name that that will turn sixteen by next month, am with him here in Dubai coz i cant leave him behind as i dont have no one to take care of him off school hrs and he is the only thing i have and i want to get back to the states by his birthday period next month so that he can enjoy himself with his olf friends,He is my life and my best friend since his father took to drinking and doing drugs and we seperated.....I got my pics and i will send it to you with time coz i can upload it right now but i will love to see yours too and if you dont mind we get to chat online if you got Internet connection.

Never mind what the life experience has done to your person and how hard it has been,someone here dosent know how you look like,where you are from and what you are,but what matters is if you can take my hand and care for me and love me for whom i am.

I must say that am sorry if you might have undergone some level of humiliations and dehumanisations from Ignorant persons that dosent understand that life could be that hard and that it can happen to anyone anytime and that bieng a handicap is not the end of the world and that one can be ABLE in disability.Moreso your age is nothing to pose a barrier as my late Dad use to tell me that age is just numbers and in that i belief in.

Thanks soo much and i hope to read from you pretty soon.Do have a great day and remain blessed.

JOAN

#2 2007-11-02 07:37:41

Extra points awarded for bringing up a wheelchair repeatedly when I actually run a 5:35 mile...

#3 2007-11-02 11:45:39

Wait, she has a 16 yo son? I think I've heard of her. No wonder her English is terrible. Hey, didn't Michael Jackson move to Dubai?

Board footer

cruelery.com