#2 2009-05-07 11:39:29

Nothing adds a "zing" to that penultimate moment than your dog's cold wet nose poking your ass out of nowhere.

#3 2009-05-07 15:21:21

My cat has jumped on my back while I am pistoning away. Freaked me out, I jumped, the cat dug in to hold on, I spasmed, the cat tried to relocate to my head, 4 wheel drive mode. I felt like I was being flayed. The wife seemed to enjoy it though...

#4 2009-05-07 15:29:25

GooberMcNutly wrote:

My cat has jumped on my back while I am pistoning away. Freaked me out, I jumped, the cat dug in to hold on, I spasmed, the cat tried to relocate to my head, 4 wheel drive mode. I felt like I was being flayed. The wife seemed to enjoy it though...

LOL... something similar happened with us, we were tripping, and one thing led to another... ended up in bed and the cat jumped up and smacked my ass with its claws and yanked.   Freakout Time!

#5 2009-05-07 15:53:39

fnord wrote:

I’ve always taken it for granted that pets shouldn’t be present during sex, but I guess that makes me a prude.

No, prudent. I had a litter of 6 kittens once that were a holy terror, every bloody one of them. Usually, you can count on one or two, you wind them up, they turn crazy. This brood, you couldn't even lock them up. They'd figure a way out.

I was in the kitchen one morning, before my shower, rhythmically molesting my sweetheart at the sink, my dangling nuts pierced by not one but two sets of claws. How they survived, I'll never know.

#6 2009-05-07 17:49:14

choad wrote:

I was in the kitchen one morning, before my shower, rhythmically molesting my sweetheart at the sink, my dangling nuts pierced by not one but two sets of claws. How they survived, I'll never know.

The kitties or the nuts?

#7 2009-05-07 22:10:03

choad wrote:

How they survived, I'll never know.

Or - the cats and your GF?

Last edited by sigmoid freud (2009-05-07 22:19:18)

#8 2009-05-08 11:57:47

The link was mildly amusing, these stories much more so! Ouch!

Board footer

cruelery.com