#1 2009-05-23 07:41:07

I love heartwarming stories like this!  They give me a warm fuzzy feeling inside.

Edited to replace expired link.

Last edited by fnord (2009-08-28 13:36:38)

#2 2009-05-23 12:25:45

Washington Post wrote:

"I pushed him off because jumpers like Chen are very selfish. Their action violates a lot of public interests," Lai was quoted as saying by the China Daily newspaper.

In-Deed.  The ones that really piss me off the most are the ones who step out in front of trucks.  Nice job, you self-serving Fuck-Head.  Why should you care that the driver is going to be fucking haunted by that memory for the rest of their life?

Washington Post wrote:

Chen, 2 million yuan ($293,200) in debt because of a failed building project, fell 8 meters (yards) onto a partially inflated emergency air cushion and was hospitalized with wrist and back injuries.

< AvrilLavigne > So much for my happy ending. < /AvrilLavigne >

#3 2009-05-24 04:49:20

https://cruelery.com/sidepic/sinosamaratin.png
Friend this guy, too, fnord!

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#4 2009-05-24 14:24:06

#5 2009-05-24 16:30:44

Arrested ? They should have giving the pusher a medal.

#6 2009-05-24 23:44:05

In SoCal it's the Freeway jumpers... fucking assholes.

#7 2009-05-24 23:47:30

Jumping off of or out of something is a great feeling.  Being pushed is not -- maybe the suicidal dude has a new sense of purpose and a new lease on life, that being to find the guy who pushed him and fuck him up.

#8 2009-05-25 01:08:09

Emmeran wrote:

In SoCal it's the Freeway jumpers... fucking assholes.

I hated those attention whore motherfuckers!  Several times during my years in Santa Barbara and Orange County I was stuck in traffic, late for social engagements, or otherwise had my far more important life negatively impacted because some asshole loser had to make a public spectacle of his death or attention whore suicide gesture.  At one time people who survived their suicide attempts were put to death for attempted self-murder!

#9 2009-05-25 01:12:52

And the worst part is that it just isn't all that difficult to terminate ones self.

Step #1:  Get chair and sit in it
Step #2:  Dial 911, leave phone off hook
Step #3:  Violently insert large Walmart knife directly into heart
Step #4:  Die

#10 2009-05-25 02:34:45

https://cruelery.com/img/short-spacer.gifhttps://cruelery.com/img/goldengatelemmings.jpg

#11 2009-08-28 12:19:06

More Sino Samaratins

Butter. Parkay. You call it corn. We call it maize. I can't believe it's not butter!

#12 2009-08-28 13:33:28

The fact that margarine can be applied to an outdoor structure without any concerns about it rotting is why I avoid the stuff.  If microorganism can’t use it for food, we probably can’t either.  Because our bodies can’t utilize the stuff, much of it winds up clogging our arteries!  We wear the rest of it on our asses and midsections.

#13 2009-09-03 20:21:27

I could have sworn I already commented to this. Truly, I owe the holes in my brain to a High Street bookmark, not the booze or smack.

#17 2009-09-22 17:48:19

orangeplus wrote:

You found it!  I tried to find this when I posted the article about this Attention Whore getting beat up by the men who risked their lives trying to save her from her own stupidity.

#18 2009-09-23 05:02:46

Has anyone seen that doc "The Bridge".. about suiciders and the golden gate? Apparently there's an interview with a guy who jumped and survived. I've heard a line quoted to the effect that as he was hurtling towards the pacific, it occurred to him that none of his problems' consequences  were all that serious, except for the current unfolding  one, of course.
Want to see it.

#19 2009-09-23 05:04:33

He might have been Chinese.

#20 2010-01-19 09:12:38

London Bridges.

Last edited by choad (2010-01-19 09:13:35)

#21 2010-01-19 09:24:50

choad wrote:

London Bridges.

High Street Hat.

#22 2010-01-19 20:37:17

icangetyouatoe wrote:

Has anyone seen that doc "The Bridge".. about suiciders and the golden gate? Apparently there's an interview with a guy who jumped and survived. I've heard a line quoted to the effect that as he was hurtling towards the pacific, it occurred to him that none of his problems' consequences  were all that serious, except for the current unfolding  one, of course.
Want to see it.

That friggin asshole.  What is worse then a suicidal attention whore? One that survives. He gets a new lease on life and proceeds to make it miserable for everyone else.

This guy and his attention whore mother have made it a crusade to build jumper nets on the GG. Costing local taxpayers and bridge toll payers tens of millions. I sometimes have to cross that bridge 4 times a day. That coin adds up at that rate. And all for a system that just can't be retrofitted to the bridge in any easy or good looking  way. The bridge's engineering can not support anything that causes windage.

Don't even talk to me about that guy. I would push him off the m-f bridge and complete what should have been.

#23 2010-01-19 21:03:24

icangetyouatoe wrote:

Want to see it.

Toe is alive!!!

#24 2014-03-26 19:16:34

https://cruelery.com/sidepic/lemmings.jpg

The undead news story
that keeps on giving.

#25 2014-03-26 19:41:01

While motorists still yell, “Jump!” and “Go, dude!” at suicidal people, the political climate is shifting.

It's a shame the meddling assholes who want to stop potential jumpers are starting to change public opinion. As I despise most people, I'm in favor of allowing the ones who realize they shouldn't be alive the right to off themselves. My only problem is when they decide to annoy the public by making their demise an inconvenient public spectacle.

Televised ritual suicide needs to become the norm for corrupt politicians, heads of corporations who cause chemical spills or other damage to the public, and assholes like Justin Bieber. Suicide is acceptable in the case of terminal or chronic painful illness, but the person should make an effort to do it as cleanly as possible, so that the people who find the body don’t have nightmares about gore for the rest of their lives.

#26 2014-03-27 09:15:46

fnord wrote:

While motorists still yell, “Jump!” and “Go, dude!” at suicidal people, the political climate is shifting.

It's a shame the meddling assholes who want to stop potential jumpers are starting to change public opinion. As I despise most people, I'm in favor of allowing the ones who realize they shouldn't be alive the right to off themselves. My only problem is when they decide to annoy the public by making their demise an inconvenient public spectacle.

Televised ritual suicide needs to become the norm for corrupt politicians, heads of corporations who cause chemical spills or other damage to the public, and assholes like Justin Bieber. Suicide is acceptable in the case of terminal or chronic painful illness, but the person should make an effort to do it as cleanly as possible, so that the people who find the body don’t have nightmares about gore for the rest of their lives.

We have one of the most complex death cultures in existence. You can't kill yourself but the state can kill you.

Board footer

cruelery.com