#2 2009-05-27 14:12:26

Justifiable, no... a good feeling moment?  probably.  Poor Little Weak Bastard.

#3 2009-05-27 14:18:14

Proving, once more, that divorce saves lives.

#4 2009-05-27 14:48:17

This sounds like John and Kate plus 8.

#5 2009-05-27 14:58:28

icangetyouatoe wrote:

Inane shit.

I am a mother  ...  ya'll.

#6 2009-05-27 15:03:32

jesusluvspegging wrote:

Call Jaws!

#7 2009-05-27 15:05:58

Hey choad.

#8 2009-05-27 15:07:34

jesusluvspegging wrote:

Except that they weren’t married.  He could have walked out on the psychotic bitch at any time and left her to her own devices.  She wouldn’t have had any legal recourse had he done so because there were no children involved.  I’m sure she made his life a living hell, but without having to face the hassles of divorce court and with no children to think about, he was a total pussy to put up with her shit.  Unlike men, a woman is more likely to be a pain in the ass type stalker rather than a threat to their ex’s life.  One or two encounters with the authorities, (and a restraining order if necessary) is usually enough to scare them off.

#9 2009-05-27 15:18:36

fnord wrote:

jesusluvspegging wrote:

Except that they weren’t married.  He could have walked out on the psychotic bitch at any time and left her to her own devices.  She wouldn’t have had any legal recourse had he done so because there were no children involved.  I’m sure she made his life a living hell, but without having to face the hassles of divorce court and with no children to think about, he was a total pussy to put up with her shit.  Unlike men, a woman is more likely to be a pain in the ass type stalker rather than a threat to their ex’s life.  One or two encounters with the authorities, (and a restraining order if necessary) is usually enough to scare them off.

Comment: Spoken with experience?  Sounds like it?

#10 2009-05-27 15:20:44

I couldn't handle the boiled bunnies.

#11 2009-05-27 15:21:32

MSG Tripps wrote:

icangetyouatoe wrote:

Inane shit.

I am a mother  ...  ya'll.

Oh, poor baby. Still sore, are ya?

#12 2009-05-27 15:22:36

fnord wrote:

jesusluvspegging wrote:

Except that they weren’t married.

"A MAN accused of murdering his de facto wife" - I missed the "de facto."  I still stand by my statement.

#13 2009-05-27 15:38:04

Dmtdust wrote:

fnord wrote:

jesusluvspegging wrote:

Comment: Spoken with experience?  Sounds like it?

A combination of my own experiences and observing the lives of other people.  I have far more sympathy for a woman who kills an abusive partner, because a heterosexual male or a lesbian abuser is often a potential killer of the woman they are abusing.  I have less sympathy for the average male in an abusive relationship because a gay male abuser has little difficulty getting laid and is likely to move on to their next victim when the man they are abusing leaves.  And as I said, a straight woman is more likely to be a pain in the ass rather than a threat.

Last edited by fnord (2009-05-27 15:42:10)

#14 2009-05-27 15:42:18

icangetyouatoe wrote:

More inane shit.

I have been a mother, father and confessor critter in my life.  I have also been a trainer and NCOIC.  And more.

Drop and give me twenty-five.

Last edited by MSG Tripps (2009-05-27 15:44:37)

#15 2009-05-28 14:01:49

Have you ever noticed how a lack of chin usually indicates a lack of spine?

#16 2009-05-28 14:06:49

I'm looking for a picture of the departed, my bet is that she is 6'2" and 450lbs.

#17 2009-05-29 01:18:06

icangetyouatoe wrote:

This sounds like John and Kate plus 8.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrR9iHH9psQ  (unfortunately embedding is disabled)

Last edited by tojo2000 (2009-05-29 01:18:23)

#18 2009-05-29 04:59:06

I hope he beats the rap so I can date (and beat) him.  My new ambition is to nurture a modern megacolon.

The whole thing sounds stupid, and besides that, given the "evidence" provided it's just as likely he was the aggressor and controlling partner.

#19 2009-06-02 18:31:16

At a camp-out party over memorial day, some drunk dude (who was borrowing my 14x9 tent), was yelling that he was, "all hemmed up!" in my tent, earlier, and I was lucky he didn't pull out his knife and cut my tent to shreds.

Come to find, he was too drunk to tell the difference between a window zipper and a door zipper. Funny, it took us about 3-4 minutes of hard questions to get to this conclusion.

My my (usually quiet, wheel-chair-bound) friend then asks, "dude, umm,  you're like what? 50-years-old?", (chuckles start to rumble around the fire), "umm, what were you so scared of?" "we're like, umm, 20 feet away from your tent, dude? Are you afraid of the fire or something?".

To which this drunk outsider (bf of my cousin, hence why he got to borrow my tent) flies out of his chair in some titanic rage, shaking his finger at my buddy yelling at the top of his lungs, "MOTHERFUCKER! Have YOU ever had a woman you LOVE beat the holy living shit out of you?!?! HUH?!?! HAVE YOU??", nearly foaming at the mouth, beet red in rage.

We have yet to figure out what that has to do with him being trapped in my tent (for a few seconds) in the dark.

It's always a great when someone brings a raging hillbilly alcoholic to a party full of laid-back folks...

Board footer

cruelery.com