#2 2009-05-27 22:50:22

From the comments: "It's happened to most people." I should think not.

#3 2009-05-27 22:52:38

Great way to keep that slender, trim figure though!!!

#4 2009-05-29 04:43:19

pALEPHx wrote:

What, did you grow up in a fucking bubble?

#5 2009-05-29 09:01:31

Based on the number of scat and ass to mouth videos I have seen, I would think that a large portion of the population would get ass worms, along with a number of other hideous 17th century aliments.

#6 2009-05-30 01:58:26

exdwarf wrote:

pALEPHx wrote:

Well, since multiple searches fail to deliver any consistent results (last one seen: 3.5B across the world, in all countries, but mostly 'developing nations'), I can't argue the point...which means YOU can't either. *I* have never had anything of that nature. No one in my family or who I have ever known [intimately enough to share the fact] has ever had similar parasitic infections.

If you're implying that either you, or a great number of people you've known, have been subject to this medical condition, then I recommend changing your water supply and properly cooking your food; i.e., get out of your fucking trailer.

#7 2009-05-30 05:11:30

I've never known any-body to suffer from them (No-Body who admitted as much any-way); But, I did once notice some small white worms in my FrankenBerry one time as a child.  I, obviously, went with-out cereal that morning.

#8 2009-05-30 10:34:37

I will tell a story on Husband™ that he almost certainly doesn't want told:  Years ago, he went out to lunch with a co-worker who was talking up a restaurant.  "It's the greatest place!"  The co-worker turned out to be one of those knobs who equates cheap with good.

I learned all of this some days later, when I came home from work to find Husband™ on our couch, drunk as a skunk at 5:15 pm.  (This NEVER happens.)  He told me about his lunch date, and about how he took a backwards look the next morning and saw...little white worms.

Husband™ is of the tribe which is extremely distrustful of the medical profession; he had drunk a buncha vodka to kill them, and it worked like a charm.  He wasn't even (very) hungover the next day. 

Vodka:  Kills Buttworms Dead.

#9 2009-05-30 10:43:36

pALEPHx wrote:

exdwarf wrote:

pALEPHx wrote:

Well, since multiple searches fail to deliver any consistent results (last one seen: 3.5B across the world, in all countries, but mostly 'developing nations'), I can't argue the point...which means YOU can't either. *I* have never had anything of that nature. No one in my family or who I have ever known [intimately enough to share the fact] has ever had similar parasitic infections.

If you're implying that either you, or a great number of people you've known, have been subject to this medical condition, then I recommend changing your water supply and properly cooking your food; i.e., get out of your fucking trailer.

"The adult pinworm male is 1–4 mm in length, while the adult female is 8–13 mm and possesses the long, pin-shaped posterior for which the worm is named."

"The pinworm (Genus Enterobius), also known as threadworm or seat worm, is a common human intestinal parasite, especially in children."

"The human pinworm Enterobius vermicularis is a ubiquitous parasite of man, it being estimated that over 200 million people are infected annually. It is more common in the temperate regions of Western Europe and North America (its existence is relatively rare in the tropics), and is found particularly in children. Samples of Caucasian children in the U.S.A. and Canada have shown incidences of infection of between 30% to 80%, with similar levels in Europe."

"Pinworms mate by traumatic insemination. After mating, the male dies. The female migrates to the anus and emerges, usually during the night, to deposit about 10,000 to 20,000 eggs in the perianal area (around the anus). She then secretes a substance which causes a very strong itching sensation, inciting the host to scratch the area and thus transfer some of the eggs to the fingers. Eggs can also be transferred to cloth, toys, and the bathtub. Once ingested orally, the larvae hatch in the small intestine, specifically the duodenum, and migrate back to the large intestine where they mature. Maturity is reached in 30–45 days. The eggs can survive for 2 to 3 weeks on their own outside of the human body. In some cases, the larvae will hatch in the peri-anal area and travel back inside the anus, up the rectum, and back into the intestines where they mature"

#10 2009-05-30 13:30:42

DupeOrNot wrote:

"Pinworms mate by traumatic insemination. After mating, the male dies.

I can't not thank y'all enough for your most edifying insights. Here, quick, pull my finger.

#11 2009-05-30 23:24:36

http://www.crazyshit.com/site/pics/images/butt_worms.jpg

#12 2009-05-31 00:05:16

pALEPHx wrote:

exdwarf wrote:

pALEPHx wrote:

I doubt whether anyone I've known who lived/lives in a trailer has had worms of any kind -- trailer dwellers are, in my experience, generally too inactive to get exposed to dirt & dust that contains eggs, eat processed food (there is no danger of not washing it thoroughly if it comes wrapped in plastic), & they can't afford to keep livestock or ride horses OR travel to places where things like schisto are all the rage unless it's through employment in the armed services.

I've had worms a number of times & so have many of my friends & relatives.  Pinworms, great big ascaris, tapeworms, & something that made one half of my body break out in throbbing boils on one side, at or near my lymph nodes & at points where the lymph channels are (or at least were) wide... and none of it was because I'm all that poor or dirty. I picked the little buggers up in swamps that I slogged through on search & rescue missions, in food served in the "good" restaurants in developing countries, and through 4-H activities, among other happy times.  The people I know who have been similarly infested are also active &/or into small-scale farming or animal husbandry.

My parents were given worm meds once or twice a year -- that was common for their peer group and accepted as general good hygiene.  It's only in the past 20 years or so that people started to freak out about worms coming out of their ass, and for some reason many doctors are reluctant to prescribe worming meds.

#14 2009-05-31 00:40:11

I've grown up in a rural, Southern environment.  Never have I once had worms.

#15 2009-05-31 00:45:11

exdwarf wrote:

pALEPHx wrote:

exdwarf wrote:

I doubt whether anyone I've known who lived/lives in a trailer has had worms of any kind -- trailer dwellers are, in my experience, generally too inactive to get exposed to dirt & dust that contains eggs, eat processed food (there is no danger of not washing it thoroughly if it comes wrapped in plastic), & they can't afford to keep livestock or ride horses OR travel to places where things like schisto are all the rage unless it's through employment in the armed services.

I've had worms a number of times & so have many of my friends & relatives.  Pinworms, great big ascaris, tapeworms, & something that made one half of my body break out in throbbing boils on one side, at or near my lymph nodes & at points where the lymph channels are (or at least were) wide... and none of it was because I'm all that poor or dirty. I picked the little buggers up in swamps that I slogged through on search & rescue missions, in food served in the "good" restaurants in developing countries, and through 4-H activities, among other happy times.  The people I know who have been similarly infested are also active &/or into small-scale farming or animal husbandry.

My parents were given worm meds once or twice a year -- that was common for their peer group and accepted as general good hygiene.  It's only in the past 20 years or so that people started to freak out about worms coming out of their ass, and for some reason many doctors are reluctant to prescribe worming meds.

I'm a caucasion male living in the Northern hemisphere and I've never seen little worms squiggling around in my shit.  The only time my asshole is ever irritated is the day after I load up my chili with Tabasco sauce.  Even then when I feel my asshole glowing red hot I refrain from scratching it with my bare finger then inserting said finger into my mouth.  For the most part people who have little worms writhing around in their shit have a problem with personal hygeine.  I end this rant with a little topic appropriate poetry...

The Conqueror Worm
       Lo! 'tis a gala night
         Within the lonesome latter years!
       An angel throng, bewinged, bedight
         In veils, and drowned in tears,
       Sit in a theatre, to see
         A play of hopes and fears,
       While the orchestra breathes fitfully
         The music of the spheres.

Mimes, in the form of God on high,
         Mutter and mumble low,
       And hither and thither fly-
         Mere puppets they, who come and go
       At bidding of vast formless things
         That shift the scenery to and fro,
       Flapping from out their Condor wings
         Invisible Woe!

That motley drama- oh, be sure
         It shall not be forgot!
       With its Phantom chased for evermore,
         By a crowd that seize it not,
       Through a circle that ever returneth in
         To the self-same spot,
       And much of Madness, and more of Sin,
         And Horror the soul of the plot.

But see, amid the mimic rout
         A crawling shape intrude!
       A blood-red thing that writhes from out
         The scenic solitude!
       It writhes!- it writhes!- with mortal pangs
         The mimes become its food,
       And seraphs sob at vermin fangs
         In human gore imbued.

Out- out are the lights- out all!
         And, over each quivering form,
       The curtain, a funeral pall,
         Comes down with the rush of a storm,
       While the angels, all pallid and wan,
         Uprising, unveiling, affirm
       That the play is the tragedy, "Man,"
         And its hero the Conqueror Worm.

Last edited by Dirckman (2009-05-31 01:22:42)

#16 2009-05-31 00:48:31

Dirckman wrote:

And its hero the Conqueror Worm.

#17 2009-05-31 03:26:29

I’ve never gone to a “developing” country precisely because I don’t want to deal with worms in my ass.  I learned in college biology that hot spicy foods will kill intestinal parasites, so a fiery hot ass will see to it you don’t have an infested ass!  This is part of why spicy food is popular in the Turd World.  Besides, after awhile, the hot food will no longer burn your ass because your GI Tract will get used to it.

Last edited by fnord (2009-05-31 03:42:43)

#18 2009-05-31 03:30:22

Spicy food is popular near the equator because it makes you sweat, therefore helping you tolerate the heat from the Godawful Ball of Fucking Fusion.  Also because spicy food is awesome.

#19 2009-05-31 03:40:25

I agree that spicy food is awesome.  Spices also cover up the fact that some of the ingredients may have been past their “pull date”, a concept I’ve heard isn’t well understood in poor countries.

#20 2009-05-31 12:02:23

fnord wrote:

I agree that spicy food is awesome.  Spices also cover up the fact that some of the ingredients may have been past their “pull date”, a concept I’ve heard isn’t well understood in poor countries.

When you are already running on nutritional fumes, a "pull date" does not strike you as anything more than a mildly entertaining artifact of a culture of fat fucks.  Anyway, if you get food poisoning enough times, I think your body learns to recognize the bad stuff & boot your stomach contents before much damage is done -- I've felt sick within an hour of eating, usually much less, barfed copiously & explosively, & went on to have a great day.  People here are coddled so much that I'm surprised they don't need medical attention while they take a normal shit.

#21 2009-05-31 12:24:57

The whole subject is yucky; but this idea that intestinal worms only infect people who are dirty/poor/ugly/not white or whatever is not only stupid, but dangerous.  I've never heard anyone pull caste when talking about viruses, for instance.  Those of you who have pets have probably dealt with flea infestations in your home; did the fleas invade because your home was dirty?

These organisms are exquisitely evolved to perpetuate themselves.  Anyone who's had a kid knows about head lice and how easy they are to catch and how difficult they are to eradicate once they get a foothold...and how embarrassed/ashamed suburban parents can be on that whole subject...but y'know, the head lice don't care that your little precious attends a private school.  Neither do buttworms, for that matter.

There are a lot of ways people can pick up these passengers, and not all of them involve not using enough soap or playing with feces or living in the wrong sort of neighborhood.

Also, what exdwarf said.

#22 2009-05-31 23:18:52

SnowBall wrote:

. . . drunk as a skunk at 5:15 pm.  (This NEVER happens.).

You can lose the fucking holier-than-thou attitude all-ready.  I'm guessing that Prince Charming doesn't smoke a gram of Crystal-Methedrine for break-fast either, eh?

You've no right to judge me!

#23 2009-05-31 23:37:34

Decadence wrote:

SnowBall wrote:

. . . drunk as a skunk at 5:15 pm.  (This NEVER happens.).

You can lose the fucking holier-than-thou attitude all-ready.  I'm guessing that Prince Charming doesn't smoke a gram of Crystal-Methedrine for break-fast either, eh?

You've no right to judge me!

No, he eats ME for breakfast.*  Crystal Meth is bad for your teeth.

*C'mon, you didn't merely leave the door open for that--you put out the welcome mat.

#24 2009-05-31 23:57:23

George Orr wrote:

Crystal Meth is bad for your teeth.

Only for "grinders."  Surely, you're not going to buy the bull-shit myths, Snow-Ball.  Does any-body else remember the days when the term "Theory" actually meant some-thing?

"Let me sleep so my teeth don't grind."

#25 2009-06-01 00:16:13

Board footer

cruelery.com