#2 2009-05-27 17:36:39

#3 2009-05-27 22:03:03

I've been "digging and eating" for about 5 years now, and since then I have yet to catch the fluAmniocentesis... Picking your noseNose fracture and eating it supposed to bolster you immune system with the dead and dying bacteria trapped in your boogers...

i am a 16 y/o girl and i have picked my nose and eaten it all my life.

I'm also 16 and I've been eating my boogers since I was a baby

Plays Scotty in.

#4 2009-05-27 22:16:06

How to Make Fake Snot

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#5 2009-05-27 23:07:32

Two years, five years? How does an adult suddenly start engaging in this behavior? Usually it's a leftover habit from childhood.

#6 2009-05-31 14:11:53

Ugh... picking yourself constantly, or too enthusiastically, is something that might not be something to make you want  to send a kid to the bottom of the river in a bag full of rocks, but this... gah.

"OMG! I want to cry of joy for this website that I found tonight. I pick and eat: acne, scalp, boogers, nails, hair, eyelashes, basically any amount of cellular tissue that normally sluffs off. I always thought I was the only one who did this. My mom and I have been fighting for years because she can't understand why I pick my pretty face.... I pick everything though, my acne is just the only one she knows about... I recently stopped biting my nails, but still extract the under nail material with my teeth."

Board footer

cruelery.com