#1 2009-05-31 13:51:22

Cartoonist Ted Rall demands Obama resign now

FYI: For those of you that don't remember Ted Rall, he's the one who drew a cartoon after the 2004 election symbolizing Bush voters as retarded children...

#2 2009-05-31 14:05:02

So one guy represents the entire left?

#3 2009-05-31 14:14:30

AladdinSane wrote:

Cartoonist Ted Rall demands Obama resign now

FYI: For those of you that don't remember Ted Rall, he's the one who drew a cartoon after the 2004 election symbolizing Bush voters as retarded children...

We are all God's retarded children, even registered voters.

#4 2009-05-31 14:21:54

All is up for discussion at any given time.  In the end, the gov't will be recognized for what it is regardless of what party is running it.

#5 2009-05-31 15:09:51

The only difference between a Democratic and a Republican president is whose fist is up their ass.  In Obama’s case, I decided the special interests and people who take turns sticking their fists up his ass and manipulating him were less objectionable than the people who would be fisting and controlling McCain.

#6 2009-05-31 15:17:53

fnord wrote:

The only difference between a Democratic and a Republican president is whose fist is up their ass.  In Obama’s case, I decided the special interests and people who take turns sticking their fists up his ass and manipulating him were less objectionable than the people who would be fisting and controlling McCain.

You are making me curious about anal play.  I would like a butt plug with Cheney's head as the external knob.

#7 2009-05-31 15:34:56

exdwarf wrote:

fnord wrote:

You are making me curious about anal play.  I would like a butt plug with Cheney's head as the external knob.

Cheney’s head should be on the inside part of the butt plug, not the outside.

#8 2009-05-31 15:39:12

fnord wrote:

exdwarf wrote:

Cheney’s head should be on the inside part of the butt plug, not the outside.

Then how would I provide optimal visual stimulation for Rush L. when I'm playing ponygirl, unless he has colonoscope goggles?

#9 2009-05-31 15:49:47

Dmtdust wrote:

All is up for discussion at any given time.  In the end, the gov't will be recognized for what it is regardless of what party is running it.

Agreed....  I can't think of a president in the last century that has tried to give people more rights and more freedoms.  We've had nothing but a string of politicians using scare tactics to strip people of their freedoms and of their cash.  I don't like them and I don't trust them and I'm left with little hope for the future.  My number one bitch with Obama isn't with the failed promises, because every politician does that, it's with his spending.  Borrowing and spending is what got us into this current financial mess and he plans on fixing the problem by putting the borrowing and spending into hyper drive.

#10 2009-05-31 15:50:56

Dirckman wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

Agreed....  I can't think of a president in the last century that has tried to give people more rights and more freedoms.  We've had nothing but a string of politicians using scare tactics to strip people of their freedoms and of their cash.  I don't like them and I don't trust them and I'm left with little hope for the future.  My number one bitch with Obama isn't with the failed promises, because every politician does that, it's with his spending.  Borrowing and spending is what got us into this current financial mess and he plans on fixing the problem by putting the borrowing and spending into hyper drive.

For once we can actually agree on something.  You must be sober.  (HAHAHHAHAHAH!)

#11 2009-05-31 15:53:01

I'm on-board for this circle jerk!

#12 2009-05-31 23:32:53

exdwarf wrote:

You are making me curious about anal play.

https://cruelery.com/uploads/167_analmissionaccomplished.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#13 2009-05-31 23:37:36

Decadence wrote:

exdwarf wrote:

You are making me curious about anal play.

https://cruelery.com/uploads/167_analmi … lished.jpg

Why is her vagina wearing a yarmulke?

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#14 2009-06-01 11:36:41

fnord wrote:

That was my reason for voting Obama too. I don't know why the right continues to assume anyone supporting him thinks the president is "The Chosen One". I think most of us knew there would be times we'd catch ourselves singing Won't Get Fooled Again.

#15 2009-06-01 11:42:47

nfidelbastard wrote:

fnord wrote:

That was my reason for voting Obama too. I don't know why the right continues to assume anyone supporting him thinks the president is "The Chosen One". I think most of us knew there would be times we'd catch ourselves singing Won't Get Fooled Again.

I don't think the individual Obama "voter in the street" sees him as anything other than the lesser of two evils.

However, if you watch MSNBC, I mean, WOW... those folks are so far up his sphincter that it is hard to comprehend...

I dunno, anymore. I quit watching the news entirely. I seem to have lost my political evil lower-companion monkey somewhere.

I think my cousin stole him.

#16 2009-06-01 21:38:23

I've been disappointed with much of what Obama has done, or hasn't done, but hell, it's still his first year. And I am immensely, immensely grateful he's not George Bush.

#17 2009-06-01 21:45:50

Taint wrote:

I've been disappointed with much of what Obama has done, or hasn't done, but hell, it's still his first year. And I am immensely, immensely grateful he's not George Bush.

Or John Boy McCain...

#18 2009-06-01 21:55:51

Jesus, we totally dodged a bullet. The way I look at it, the fact the guy is doing anything good at all is amazing, considering the pile of shit he inherited. Give him time. He's a grower, I can tell.

#19 2009-06-01 23:03:25

After reading to-day's mail, I am - Personally - feeling much better about Obama.  Oh, sure, he's still an uppity, dictionary-reading (Way to spoil all of my "Ill-literate World Leader" jokes, Mother-Fucker), Zebra; But, I'm going to have to give him a bit of a pass for now based on this a-lone:

The Department Of Veteran Affairs wrote:

The economic recovery legislation, signed by President Obama on February 17,2009, provides for a one-time payment of $250 to elibible VA beneficiaries.  VA will begin releasing one-time payments in June . . .

So, if any-body was wondering if I "have a price," the answer is obviously:  "Yes - $250*."
Post-Script:  *You know, you all-ways hear seemingly far-fetched stories of addicts sucking cock to support their habit; But, as a tobacco enthusiast, I never imagined that it would happen to me.

Last edited by Decadence (2009-06-01 23:08:23)

#21 2009-06-02 09:14:45

Lets do the checklist:
1) Harvard or Yale? Check.
2) Lawyer? Check.
3) Career Politician? Check.
4) Drug user? Check.
5) Late-comer to the church? Check.

I am having a hard time finding many real differences? Only the last two could be considered positive traits.

OK, the O-man is a better speaker and fancier dresser. I guess that's Madison Avenues version of "New and Improved" when the box is snazzier.

Board footer

cruelery.com