#1 2012-11-18 02:47:02

Cards Against Humanity sounds like it would appeal to this crowd.  Customer reviews:

The time you hear your mother manage to squeak out "jerking off in to a kiddie pool full of childrens tears" through laughter and tears on Christmas day is sure to be a memorable one.

Any card game that has a possible answer of "a windmill full of corpses" is a winner in my book.

i play this with my kids so that they can better understand the kind of place the world really is. so far i have taught them how to be racist, homophobic, sexist and they have been loving every minute of it. its a great educational tool for kids and would recommend it to all my parental friends if i had any. thank you cards against humanity, you made teaching kids easy and fun and no longer a chore.

I played with my Mom, and learned that no amount of mother-daughter bonding can overcome the awkwardness of explaining "falconpunch" and "smegma" to the woman that birthed you.

#2 2012-11-18 11:14:45

Coincidentally, I was in Pittsburgh over the weekend for a drunken 2 day bash and I played that very game. Loads of fun, I wish I could remember some of the blockbusters but I was VERY fucked up.

"Drunker than 2 buckets of owl shit" As we say.

Last edited by Bigcat (2012-11-18 11:15:53)

#3 2012-11-18 14:08:32

I want this game.  I will have this game.

Board footer

cruelery.com