#1 2013-08-05 11:51:16

Rubs methadone on her 2 year old grandson's gums so he will sleep.  Well, he's sleeping now.  He's taking the dirt nap.

#2 2013-08-05 15:59:59

At least he won't grow up to be a rapist, carjacker, and convenience store robber!  It looks like his sister might survive her childhood and become a welfare crack whore.  The article comments are a goldmine.

Why is carjacker one word, and crack whore two words?

#3 2013-08-05 16:43:53

fnord wrote:

At least he won't grow up to be a rapist, carjacker, and convenience store robber!  It looks like his sister might survive her childhood and become a welfare crack whore.  The article comments are a goldmine.

Children - WTF Fnord?  Just babies...

#4 2013-08-05 16:54:39

fnord wrote:

You really are a fucking scumbag. I would prefer a crack whore in my neighborhood as opposed to a self righteous, cock chugging, douche like you.

Edited for punctuation and to add one adjective.

Last edited by Bigcat (2013-08-05 16:55:29)

#5 2013-08-05 16:55:50

Emmeran wrote:

fnord wrote:

Children - WTF Fnord?  Just babies...

Please, this is a multi-generational welfare drug whore "family".  You don't really think the little bastards had a golden future ahead of them do you?

#6 2013-08-05 16:59:36

Bigcat wrote:

fnord wrote:

You really are a fucking scumbag. I would prefer a crack whore in my neighborhood as opposed to a self righteous, cock chugging, douche like you.

You could always move to Detroit, Baltimore, Atlanta, Gary, or one of many other cities with large crack whore populations if you like them so much.

#7 2013-08-05 17:01:02

fnord wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

fnord wrote:

You could always move to Detroit, Baltimore, Atlanta, Gary, or one of many other cities with large crack whore populations if you like them so much.

I think it's the fact that you are so fucking stupid that is the most disturbing.

#8 2013-08-05 17:06:59

Bigcat wrote:

fnord wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

I think it's the fact that you are so fucking stupid that is the most disturbing.

You may think I'm stupid, but my "stupidity" in the privacy of my own home doesn't cost the taxpayers in policing and prison costs, not to mention the expense, pain, and suffering this women's relatives inflict on the public with their criminal lifestyles.

#9 2013-08-05 18:28:51

fnord wrote:

Bigcat wrote:

fnord wrote:

You may think I'm stupid, but my "stupidity" in the privacy of my own home doesn't cost the taxpayers in policing and prison costs, not to mention the expense, pain, and suffering this women's relatives inflict on the public with their criminal lifestyles.

Not directly but, your brand of stupidity is poison to the entire world. Small thinkers like yourself are a huge reason for lack of progress. the world would be a better place without you... sweet dreams.

#10 2013-08-05 18:36:39

Fnord, he's baiting you.  Widdle Kitty likes to find a victim and bait them.  Might be best to ignore the little pussy.

#11 2013-08-05 19:12:17

whosasailorthen wrote:

Fnord, he's baiting you.  Widdle Kitty likes to find a victim and bait them.  Might be best to ignore the little pussy.

You're probably right.  He wishes to defend lifestyles that revolve around criminality and parasitism, while I've made the choice to live far away from such people and the toxic environments they create.  I think he and I will just have to agree to disagree.

#12 2013-08-05 20:17:45

Voting with your feet is always the best idea.

#13 2013-08-05 20:27:45

whosasailorthen wrote:

Let me tell you something you faggot cocksucker, you got all sad the last time you butted in and I came after you. You called Choad and asked him to tell me to stop being mean to you. You are a first rate coward. I have left you entirely alone per Choad's request but I think it needs to be known what you are up to here.

If you want to start shit with me then run to mommy when you don't like the way it is going it makes you a total fucking loser. For the record, even one of the ones you ran crying to said you were a "total pant-load". Out of respect I won't say whom.

None of it was ever directed towards you, you are too big of a loser to even fuck with but, you best keep your fingers around the cocks of the little boys you prey on and keep them off the keyboard if you're gonna piss with me. Boyfucker.

#14 2013-08-05 20:29:46

And Fnordie, I'm just saying, isn't it a bit over the top to celebrate the death of a one year old? Seriously?

#15 2013-08-05 21:15:22

Bigcat wrote:

And Fnordie, I'm just saying, isn't it a bit over the top to celebrate the death of a one year old? Seriously?

In real life I would never voice such a thought, though I wouldn't make the disgusting "Oh that poor baby" noise that good hypocritical PC people make while secretly being glad they live in a gated community or distant suburb.  The child was spawned by criminal lowlifes, and the odds are overwhelming his name would have appeared on the police blotter in time.  Think of it as a very late term abortion.

#16 2013-08-06 08:07:02

I'd like to put a big thumbs up icon on this thread, but I can't find one at the moment.  Too lazy.

#17 2013-08-06 09:22:39

Roger_That wrote:

I'd like to put a big thumbs up icon on this thread, but I can't find one at the moment.  Too lazy.

Crack whore.

#18 2013-08-06 10:58:53

Roger_That wrote:

I didn't know you were black...

#19 2013-08-06 11:31:25

OK children, back on topic.  Now, if I had a grandmother, she wouldn't look a bit like this ignorant junkie.

#20 2013-08-06 13:39:22

phreddy wrote:

OK children, back on topic.  Now, if I had a grandmother, she wouldn't look a bit like this ignorant junkie.

So what did you have?  A pair of grandfathers?  I'm not sure how this works without a woman involved somewhere...

(now I'm trolling you)

#21 2013-08-06 14:15:48

Emmeran wrote:

phreddy wrote:

So what did you have?  A pair of grandfathers?  I'm not sure how this works without a woman involved somewhere...

(now I'm trolling you)

In response to your troll:  I had two grandmothers, as does everyone who's parents are not siblings,  but both are dead.  Therefore, I can legitimately say "If I had a grandmother".

#22 2013-08-06 14:46:14

phreddy wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

phreddy wrote:

(now I'm trolling you)

In response to your troll:  I had two grandmothers, as does everyone who's parents are not siblings,  but both are dead.  Therefore, I can legitimately say "If I had a grandmother".

Of course sir, I understood as much.  However it was just too much fun so I couldn't pass it up.

#23 2013-08-07 06:51:43

My grandmother gave me things like ice cream and chocolates.  If she had any good drugs she was too selfish to share them with her grandchildren!

Board footer

cruelery.com