#2 2015-02-02 16:42:24

When I think of Buttwiper, I think of Newark, NJ.

While it sounds strange, apparently that kind of boring, urine-like dreck is, in fact, difficult to brew.  At least, that is what a friend who brews beer told me.

#3 2015-02-02 17:50:41

The average Budweiser drinker clearly appreciates beer made “the hard way.” The hard way, as it turns out, is being bought out by a Belgian brewing conglomerate, gutting American jobs and leveraging the full lobbying and marketing power of an international business goliath.

My favorite part.

#4 2015-02-02 19:45:28

I have to admit they do it the hard way. 'Brewing' a million gallons of beer at one time is not easy.

#5 2015-02-02 22:51:21

Anheuser-Busch is freaking out because sales of Budweiser are in freefall and they don't understand why hipster drink Pabst Blue Ribbon instead of their swill.

Some 44% of 21- to 27-year-old drinkers today have never tried Budweiser

This particularly stupid example of piss poor messaging is the result of giving an indifferent and jaded ad agency creative team a truly impossible task… make a terrible product appeal to both hipsters and the mainstream. Good luck with that!

I say bring back the Bud Man!

http://www.retrobeeritems.flyingcart.com/images/bud_man_tee_1_new.jpg

#6 2015-02-03 07:48:54

They have to do something right? Since they were bought out by the multinational the American arm of the company tried to sell their masters on the idea that they could save themselves by bringing Bud to the rest of the world. That didn't fly outside the USA.  Then they tried to bring Becks back as the banner craft brand and no one wanbted it, then they shoehorned Stella into that spot by force in American bars and that isn't so tasty either. Tasting more like waterdowned bud then ever before.

#7 2015-02-03 08:55:04

It's a tragedy, Bud was once a decent factory lager. In fact, Michelob was an all malt unpasteurized beer until 1961.

#8 2015-02-03 09:42:54

Couldn't find the Spud Beer SNL ad.

Board footer

cruelery.com