#1 2020-04-05 15:28:38

This just in.

https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/307_business-commerce-fire-office-business-company-fraud-vsh0605_low.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#2 2020-04-05 20:59:09

Actually fire is my favorite tool for separating rabid cordite-sniffers from their weapons.  I find indirect incendiaries to be the best, home-built knee mortars are the most effect.

However should it come to a general uprising we'll probably become very familiar with the distant thunder of the 205's.

So much for the cordite sniffers and their silly 5.56s or 7.62s.

#3 2020-04-06 10:28:51

Apparently it can also be used as an excess autos remover in Florida.

#4 2020-04-06 13:08:03

Emmeran wrote:

Actually fire is my favorite tool for separating rabid cordite-sniffers from their weapons.  I find indirect incendiaries to be the best, home-built knee mortars are the most effect.

However should it come to a general uprising we'll probably become very familiar with the distant thunder of the 205's.

Don't pick on the 5.56 or 7.62!  Very handy in given situations!

#5 2020-04-06 15:02:14

SpacePuppy wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

Don't pick on the 5.56 or 7.62!  Very handy in given situations!

A shovel is the only thing worth having when the 155's & 205's start, OTH is the easy way to deal with cordite-sniffing chattel.

#6 2020-04-08 21:30:35

As Outsiders whet their appetite on the increase of what we sourdoughs label  as cabin fever there was a minor full-moon-flareup down the road.  Wife-unit's friend, a most colorful and down to earth lady, after a drug/alcohol infused isolate-at-home therapy session, found herself at odds with husband #7. 

The friction culminated in her shooting him in the leg.  (Apparently, boundaries weren't set after a prior stabbing).  Alarmed neighbors contacted police.  Husband, in this own drunken stupor, conveyed he had inadvertently poked himself with a knife..or something. All smiles. Once our intrepid boys in blue departed, she proceeded to dig out the lead and sew him up.  Courtesy of readily available fishing gear. 

The following morning (today), he was emotionally distraught she would still be angry.  Instead of squeezing off another round, she ordered him off to his job at Brown Jug Liquors. However, this time she didn't drive him - the usual method of conveyance as his DL suspended -> DUI #4. Instead, made him ride his bicycle.   

Meanwhile, on the home-front, it's been backgammogeddon and replenishing monthly wine allocation on a weekly basis. Then it's off to work helping keep the "lifeblood" of international commerce flowing.

Making the most of our plandemic while it lasts.  Hope U R 2!     

Thought i'd share.

Last edited by JetRx (2020-04-08 22:25:18)

#7 2020-04-09 16:13:26

I've been working from home for over 10 years.  The entire impact of this pandemic for me has been 1) I can't/won't go play golf and 2) The wife and I can't have the weekly lunch date at one of the seemingly 10,000 restaurants within a five mile radius.  I just had my first ever virtual visit to the doctor this morning.  Me, "I have a sinus infection."  Doc, "I'll send a prescription to the Walmart you have on file as your pharmacy."  Done.  It will be picked up a the express check-out this evening by my son.

Everybody be careful out there.

#8 2020-04-09 18:58:52

Baywolfe wrote:

I can't go play golf

See now, in the normal game of Golf you aren't putting lip locks on your golf partners.  Perhaps the game you play is different from the one I play.

When in golf do you ever get within 15 feet of another player?

#9 2020-04-09 22:03:57

Emmeran wrote:

Baywolfe wrote:

I can't go play golf

Well, in the golf cart to begin with, unless you play alone, and even then you have to have faith that they decontaminated it from the last player that used it.  You have to touch the same flag and pull your ball out of the same hole that several other people have touched.  Oh, and the course has to be open and not declared a non-essential business.  It's early and the Texas golf season lasts until the end of the year even up in Dallas.  I can hit balls in the hitting cage my son and I built several years ago in the meantime until things get back closer to normal.

#10 2020-04-10 18:25:47

$$$$$$$$$$$$ Cha-Ching  $$$$$$$$$$$$$

“Right now Medicare is determining that if you have a COVID-19 admission to the hospital you get $13,000. If that COVID-19 patient goes on a ventilator you get $39,000, three times as much. Nobody can tell me after 35 years in the world of medicine that sometimes those kinds of things impact on what we do.”  Dr. Scott Jensen

One the spawn sent this: 

https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/307_img_5489.jpg

Somewhere in NM/Texas

Last edited by JetRx (2020-04-10 18:31:35)

#11 2020-04-10 18:44:40

https://cruelery.com/sidepic/gasprice.jpg

#12 2020-04-15 16:38:12

Baywolfe wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

Baywolfe wrote:

I can't go play golf

Well, in the golf cart to begin with, unless you play alone, and even then you have to have faith that they decontaminated it from the last player that used it.  You have to touch the same flag and pull your ball out of the same hole that several other people have touched.  Oh, and the course has to be open and not declared a non-essential business.  It's early and the Texas golf season lasts until the end of the year even up in Dallas.  I can hit balls in the hitting cage my son and I built several years ago in the meantime until things get back closer to normal.

Also, the latest Conventional Wisdom is that this virus--which travels in your breath, not just in sneezes and coughs--can spread up to 12 feet away from a carrier who is not exerting himself.  If the carrier is exerting himself and breathing more heavily, it can spread even farther.
That's not to minimize the dangers of practically every type of surface you can come across in a public setting.
I feel a little like Howard Hughes typing all this, but sadly it's all true.  By being careful we can do real damage to the rate of spread of this disease, but until we have a vaccine we will all remain in danger.

#13 2020-04-15 17:45:58

George Orr wrote:

I feel a little like Howard Hughes typing all this, but sadly it's all true.  By being careful we can do real damage to the rate of spread of this disease, but until we have a vaccine we will all remain in danger.

Sweetie, we're all going to get it and it's just a question of how each of our bodies handles it.

Still in the end, nobody gets out of here alive.

#14 2020-04-15 22:12:43

Emmeran wrote:

George Orr wrote:

Sweetie, we're all going to get it and it's just a question of how each of our bodies handles it.

Still in the end, nobody gets out of here alive.

You first.  I'm not quite ready yet.

#15 2020-04-16 07:56:28

Advance directive:  Order the O2 instead of the ventilator.

#16 2020-04-17 19:34:59

The barter economy is back!

#18 2020-04-20 16:18:22

COVID should be example #1 why sex workers should be a regulated industry, at least as regulated as a nail salon. You can't quarantine a black market business like you can a high street shop unless you turn it into a high street shop.

#19 2020-04-20 19:34:31

https://www.axios.com/coronavirus-west- … ntent=1100

To see the latest numbers, just reload.

#20 2020-05-02 01:01:01

#21 2020-05-04 08:09:26

Captain Obvious confirms camp to which a majority of whiney-snitch-rat-fink-busy-bodies enjoin themselves.Will snitches get stitches?  Stay tuned.

Last edited by JetRx (2020-05-04 16:35:20)

#22 2020-05-26 22:27:17

Nothing will stop this train.

https://cruelery.com/uploads/359_ey0f-ghx0aem5uw.jpeg

https://cruelery.com/uploads/359_ey0f-gixyaag8a1.jpeg

Board footer

cruelery.com