• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Hey Joe, where you going with that baton in your hand?

#1 2020-06-05 22:51:24

Them's my boys.

Hey Joe, where you going with that baton in your hand?

‘Police just went nuts’: Charges dropped after video surfaces of police beating student, other protesters with batons

Philadelphia Police Inspector Joseph Bologna will face assault charges in the beating of a Temple student at a protest

#2 2020-06-06 09:31:15

John McNesby, head of the city’s police union, came to Bologna’s defense, calling him one of the city’s “most decorated and respected police leaders” who had to make a split-second call in a chaotic situation.

Leader makes horrible decisions in a chaotic situation - of course he's held responsible you idiot.

#3 2020-06-06 11:20:44

The Whole World is Watching.  And this time, literally.

#4 2020-06-06 12:17:02

Baywolfe wrote:

The Whole World is Watching.  And this time, literally.

#6 2020-06-06 17:15:44

It̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶i̶m̶p̶o̶r̶t̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶y̶ ̶i̶n̶d̶o̶o̶r̶s̶.̶ ̶H̶a̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶m̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶t̶a̶c̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶h̶u̶m̶a̶n̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶r̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶g̶a̶i̶n̶s̶t̶ ̶h̶u̶m̶a̶n̶i̶t̶y̶.̶ ̶Y̶o̶u̶ ̶m̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶s̶a̶c̶r̶i̶f̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶m̶u̶n̶i̶t̶y̶.̶ ̶W̶e̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶r̶ ̶a̶g̶a̶i̶n̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶m̶i̶c̶r̶o̶s̶c̶o̶p̶i̶c̶ ̶i̶n̶v̶i̶s̶i̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶e̶n̶e̶m̶y̶ ̶c̶a̶l̶l̶e̶d̶ ̶C̶o̶v̶i̶d̶.̶

America has never been at war against Covid. The war has always been against t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶T̶r̶u̶m̶p̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶u̶s̶s̶i̶a̶n̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶u̶k̶r̶a̶n̶i̶a̶n̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶r̶u̶s̶s̶i̶a̶n̶s̶ police brutality. It is perfectly safe to go out and gather in mobs of thousands of people. Have fun looting the stores of the people paying taxes for your welfare checks. Long live the revolution!

#7 2020-06-06 17:53:06

JetRx wrote:

It̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶i̶m̶p̶o̶r̶t̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶y̶ ̶i̶n̶d̶o̶o̶r̶s̶.̶ ̶H̶a̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶m̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶t̶a̶c̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶h̶u̶m̶a̶n̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶r̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶g̶a̶i̶n̶s̶t̶ ̶h̶u̶m̶a̶n̶i̶t̶y̶.̶ ̶Y̶o̶u̶ ̶m̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶s̶a̶c̶r̶i̶f̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶m̶u̶n̶i̶t̶y̶.̶ ̶W̶e̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶r̶ ̶a̶g̶a̶i̶n̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶m̶i̶c̶r̶o̶s̶c̶o̶p̶i̶c̶ ̶i̶n̶v̶i̶s̶i̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶e̶n̶e̶m̶y̶ ̶c̶a̶l̶l̶e̶d̶ ̶C̶o̶v̶i̶d̶.̶

America has never been at war against Covid. The war has always been against t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶T̶r̶u̶m̶p̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶u̶s̶s̶i̶a̶n̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶u̶k̶r̶a̶n̶i̶a̶n̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶r̶u̶s̶s̶i̶a̶n̶s̶ police brutality. It is perfectly safe to go out and gather in mobs of thousands of people. Have fun looting the stores of the people paying taxes for your welfare checks. Long live the revolution!

Sometimes I agree with you. Other times I think you are an idiot. This is one of those moments, I am sad to say.

#8 2020-06-06 19:35:09

SpacePuppy wrote:

JetRx wrote:

Sometimes I agree with you. Other times I think you are an idiot. This is one of those moments, I am sad to say.

My tin-foil hat wearing alter-ego says that this is simply a mostly benign cold virus which almost only effects the expensive to keep alive senior citizens while allowing massive hidden inflation to offset the minimum wage increases of recent years.

Creating product shortages allowed prices to be elevated and they will never return to previous levels however the oil price war/demand decreases safely hid the rampant inflation on staple items.

#9 2020-06-06 20:29:51

I lost a friend to this... "flu". My sister had it, and had a stroke coming out of it.  She will probably never recover.

I am feeling less able to be tolerant to bs at this point.

Last edited by SpacePuppy (2020-06-06 21:29:23)

#10 2020-06-06 20:37:52

Emmeran wrote:

SpacePuppy wrote:

JetRx wrote:

My tin-foil hat wearing alter-ego says that this is simply a mostly benign cold virus which almost only effects the expensive to keep alive senior citizens while allowing massive hidden inflation to offset the minimum wage increases of recent years.

Creating product shortages allowed prices to be elevated and they will never return to previous levels however the oil price war/demand decreases safely hid the rampant inflation on staple items.

We're playing $1.39 for gas here.

#11 2020-06-06 22:49:23

SpacePuppy wrote:

I lost a friend to this... "flu". My sister had it, and had a stroke coming out of it.  She will probably never recover.

I am feeling less able to be tolerant to bs at this point.

I'm sharpening my pitch fork's and preparing my torches, it's a great hobby activity while I'm sequestered during this stupid mess.

#13 2020-06-08 11:15:01

JetRx wrote:

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/05/20/plandemic-documentary.aspx?cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art1HL&cid=20200520Z1&et_cid=DM540595&et_rid=876080960

So riddled with falsehoods and innuendo, I don't know where to start, outside of the fact she was drummed out for being a complete twat, liar, and freak to put it kindly.

#14 2020-06-08 20:59:38

#15 2020-06-10 07:53:01

Fuck the ↑↑↑↑↑↑Limey↑↑↑↑↑↑ who consistently fails delivering a punchline...even WITH a teleprompter.

Illustrative on so many levels.

Last edited by JetRx (2020-06-10 08:03:25)

• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Hey Joe, where you going with that baton in your hand?

Board footer

cruelery.com