#2 2020-06-09 22:41:51

Yep, That'll learn 'em. Someone should be checking to see if command has any relatives in the tire business.

#3 2020-06-10 14:00:55

It was for the officer's protection, in case the owner came back and found out that some pig had slashed their tires and would certainly run the poor policeman down in a violent rage.

Seriously, the PR spin-men in the police departments and officer's unions are certainly earning their pay this day.

Last edited by GooberMcNutly (2020-06-10 14:01:56)

#4 2020-06-10 21:38:29

I dreamed last night that I escaped to Texas - Yes Texas – and jumped over a blue line into freedom.  While I was in the receiving/arrivals area they gave me one of those toddler push popper ball toys that make a lot of noise except this particular children’s push-popper played ‘Middle of the Road’ by the Pretenders when you pushed it around.

Best dream ever…

#5 2020-06-10 22:12:06

Emmeran wrote:

I dreamed last night that I escaped to Texas - Yes Texas – and jumped over a blue line into freedom.  While I was in the receiving/arrivals area they gave me one of those toddler push popper ball toys that make a lot of noise except this particular children’s push-popper played ‘Middle of the Road’ by the Pretenders when you pushed it around.

Best dream ever…

The reality is much more disappointing.  For both Texas and the push toy.

#6 2020-06-11 00:02:06

I dreamed last night that I stepped off the back ramp of a perfectly good airplane. Just because I predicted the crew might not be able to steer it well at some point. I perceived it was time to go and so I did.

And like a lightning flash the moment came into focus. All that was left was me, the air, the sky and the ground that would eventually be coming up to me. The potentially faulty decision to jump at that point did not matter anymore. Even the fact that I did not put on a parachute before jumping did not matter.

I don't really have dreams anything quite like this. Not sure if it was the worst dream ever but it sure was a zen like zap..

Board footer

cruelery.com