Announcement

The high-street.org domain name will be going away on September 16. Please update your links and bookmarks to point to the new domain, https://cruelery.com/.

#2 2020-02-11 10:24:14

He does know you have to register as Democrat to vote the Democratic ticket in the Primary, right?  Oh, never mind.

Offline

 

#3 2020-02-11 19:25:12

Baywolfe wrote:

He does know you have to register as Democrat to vote the Democratic ticket in the Primary, right?  Oh, never mind.

Not in New Hampshire. Independents can choose which primary to vote in.

Offline

 

#4 2020-02-11 22:47:36

BorderCount wrote:

Baywolfe wrote:

He does know you have to register as Democrat to vote the Democratic ticket in the Primary, right?  Oh, never mind.

Not in New Hampshire. Independents can choose which primary to vote in.

But Trump is urging Republicans to vote Democrat in the Primary.

Offline

 

#5 2020-02-12 03:34:47

Baywolfe wrote:

BorderCount wrote:

Baywolfe wrote:

He does know you have to register as Democrat to vote the Democratic ticket in the Primary, right?  Oh, never mind.

Not in New Hampshire. Independents can choose which primary to vote in.

But Trump is urging Republicans to vote Democrat in the Primary.

Yeah, well, he's an idiot. He got his Concords mixed up.

Offline

 

Board footer

cruelery.com