#2 2009-04-16 11:42:03

I thought right wingers had the tin foil hat market cornered.

#3 2009-04-16 11:48:18

Honestly, I don't know why we as a nation would be immune to power mad psychos like anywhere else. Am I so jaded that this seems entirely possible?

#4 2009-04-16 15:19:22

The problem with such articles is that they all have a "take my word for it" feel without providing sufficient evidence other then praying on peoples predetermined notions.

#5 2009-04-16 15:37:10

People who piss off or threaten the powerful have a way of dieing suddenly, usually from what appears to be an accident or suicide.  It doesn’t matter whether the powerful are “Left” or “Right” politicians, heads of multinational corporations, leaders of major religious groups, or have some other power base.  The idea that Cheney had people killed is entirely plausible.  You fuck with such people at your own risk.

Last edited by fnord (2009-04-16 19:05:36)

#6 2009-04-16 20:48:02

I'll keep that in mind when HS members start dying suddenly, one by one.

#7 2009-04-16 21:09:28

pALEPHx wrote:

I'll keep that in mind when HS members start dying suddenly, one by one.

How will you know?

#8 2009-04-16 21:48:03

See Dusty, I'm sorry to be the one to have to tell ya this but, this whole thing is a govt experiment. Everyone on this board have been directed to this point by agents of the Hidden Masters working subtly, altering our destinies in small ways for goals that are as unknown as they are unspeakable. That cop that pulled you over that one night which made you late to the first dinner you had with your significant other's parents? He was an agent of the Illuminati. He made sure that your first impression was of an irresponsible person, possibly criminal. Those two tried to make your life miserable and made every effort to suck any joy out of any family gathering you attended. This made you join Cruel. That cute thing that winked at you, made you confused at first, but you left that night full of delicious anxiety about what the next day would be like. Fuckin cool, but I'm alone tonight and maybe I want to get into a discussion on the forum, do a little sparring. They were sharpening your skills. Sometimes they were more direct. Jesus's father is actually a turkey baster filled with the preserved spooge of Hassan-i Sabbah. All of us are psychically connected, they did it to us. We have no choice in this matter. Therefore when one of us dies, we'll all feel it. When Paleo dies, you'll feel a distinct dull pain on your asshole, like the beginning of a hemorrhoid, but no hemorrhoid will appear. When Choad goes, it'll be facial tics above the left eye; Sofie, itchy nipples; Fnord, slight fever. Dusty, when you go, the rest of us will get wet buttcrack rash, yet we'll be dry.

Last edited by orangeplus (2009-04-16 21:56:55)

#9 2009-04-17 03:42:39

Foot-In-Ass wrote:

The problem with such articles is that they all have a "take my word for it" feel without providing sufficient evidence other then praying on peoples predetermined notions.

I realize that self-a-wareness is a concept "be-yond your grasp;" But, the idea be-hind such articles is that you're expected to process what is offered, and think for your-self.  I realize that it's much easier (And, more comforting) to simply repeat Sean Hannity's "talking point of the day;" But, reality is a bit more complicated than that.

#10 2009-04-17 05:36:42

Dmtdust wrote:

How will you know?

Have you heard from Feisty lately? Hmm?

#11 2009-04-17 05:42:26

Her last post was 11 days ago.  I haven't had any unusual symptoms, so she must still be alive.

#12 2009-04-17 05:46:57

So it begins...

#13 2009-04-17 09:14:56

As long as nobody brings up the 911 Truthers, we will all be OK. Ooops....

#14 2009-04-18 03:34:16

orangeplus wrote:

See Dusty, I'm sorry to be the one to have to tell ya this but, this whole thing is a govt experiment. Everyone on this board have been directed to this point by agents of the Hidden Masters working subtly, altering our destinies in small ways for goals that are as unknown as they are unspeakable. That cop that pulled you over that one night which made you late to the first dinner you had with your significant other's parents? He was an agent of the Illuminati. He made sure that your first impression was of an irresponsible person, possibly criminal. Those two tried to make your life miserable and made every effort to suck any joy out of any family gathering you attended. This made you join Cruel. That cute thing that winked at you, made you confused at first, but you left that night full of delicious anxiety about what the next day would be like. Fuckin cool, but I'm alone tonight and maybe I want to get into a discussion on the forum, do a little sparring. They were sharpening your skills. Sometimes they were more direct. Jesus's father is actually a turkey baster filled with the preserved spooge of Hassan-i Sabbah. All of us are psychically connected, they did it to us. We have no choice in this matter. Therefore when one of us dies, we'll all feel it. When Paleo dies, you'll feel a distinct dull pain on your asshole, like the beginning of a hemorrhoid, but no hemorrhoid will appear. When Choad goes, it'll be facial tics above the left eye; Sofie, itchy nipples; Fnord, slight fever. Dusty, when you go, the rest of us will get wet buttcrack rash, yet we'll be dry.

*stands, starts long, slow clap*

#15 2009-04-18 03:40:58

tojo2000 wrote:

orangeplus wrote:

*stands, starts long, slow clap*

Oh please girls, enough with the circle jerk.

#16 2009-04-18 12:43:12

Dmtdust wrote:

Oh please girls, enough with the circle jerk.

Circle jerk nothing, that was some fine prose.

#17 2009-04-26 13:11:19

pALEPHx wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

How will you know?

Have you heard from Feisty lately? Hmm?

Still about.  Working my fucking ass off.  Employers now realize that they've got you by the balls...with unemployment pushing 15%, everybody's looking.  I've never worked so hard for so little money.

#18 2009-04-26 13:41:14

feisty wrote:

Employers now realize that they've got you by the balls

"Balls"?  What's the womanly equivalent?

#19 2009-04-26 14:49:15

feisty wrote:

I've never worked so hard for so little money.

Seconded.  And I'm too old--really too old--for this shit.

Got my fingers crossed for that glorious economic recovery to come about by Christmas.

Board footer

cruelery.com