#1 2009-04-24 12:16:37

The nanny state does it again

A woman who was given an Anti Social Behaviour Order (Asbo) banning her from making too much noise during sex has been arrested by police for breaching the order - just two days after it was imposed. Caroline Cartwright was served the anti-social behaviour order on Friday after magistrates found her guilty of breaking an initial noise abatement order. But by Sunday the 47-year-old had already breached the terms of her Asbo and was arrested by police officers.

Today she remained defiant and, despite a second arrest yesterday and the threat of prison, she vowed to carry on with her love life.

'I'm not going to stop,' she said. 'I've been making the same noises since the Asbo was imposed, and this morning, we were making noises for three hours.

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc263/jesusluvspegging/31885414-oh-oh.jpg
How'd you like to wake up with that slobbering on your shoulder?

Last edited by jesusluvspegging (2009-04-24 12:17:20)

#2 2009-04-24 12:50:49

After receiving complaints environmental health officers placed recording equipment in the flat next door to her house in Concord, Tyne and Wear.
Another neighbour, Rachel O'Connor, pressed a button on the machine every time she was disturbed by noise from next door.

#4 2009-04-25 17:00:11

I wonder what the real reason for complaining about this woman is.  The main instigators of the complaints are single women; one is a spinster (“Miss”) who is supposedly hard of hearing.  All of this is occurring in council housing, which means all of them are the sort of people we would call section eight trash or trailer trash.

#5 2009-04-25 17:16:19

I know lots of people in Council Flats, and you are seriously mistaken, and ill informed as usual Fnord.

#6 2009-04-25 17:33:24

Sorry, the post-WWII era when council housing provided a place to live for large numbers of people displaced by German bombing is over.  Today council housing is more and more the place where scum live.

#7 2009-04-25 17:39:57

fnord wrote:

Sorry, the post-WWII era when council housing provided a place to live for large numbers of people displaced by German bombing is over.  Today council housing is more and more the place where scum live.

Exactly how old do you think Dusy is?

#8 2009-04-25 18:01:26

tojo2000 wrote:

fnord wrote:

Exactly how old do you think Dusy is?

Dusty’s wife is from Scotland, so he probably knows good people including his in-laws who have lived in council housing for many years.  At one time council housing was a great deal because of rent control and secure tenancy.  Once you got in, it didn’t make sense to leave as one’s circumstances improved.  More and more, council housing has become the place where Turd World scum, druggies, and welfare whores live.  There has been a steady progressive deterioration in the average quality of the residents who live in council housing.

#9 2009-04-25 18:09:32

fnord wrote:

Dusty’s wife is from Scotland, so he probably knows good people including his in-laws who have lived in council housing for many years.

And by "good" you mean "white", right?

#10 2009-04-25 19:25:26

Where "scum" live? You mean poor people? And in that case, what's the income cut off for not being scum? I know we've got a DNA profile that makes you not scum or scum, but it would be nice if you could at least print out some guidelines incomewise so we'd know the demarcation line. Also, what about if you came from one income level and went to another, higher income level in your lifetime? Are you still scum, or does the former label stick? Finally, what's the deal with your choice of profession-are some people still scum if they work in certain professions, or does it not matter, as long as you make over a certain amount?

Thanks for any clarification you can provide, Fnord. A girl just wants to be informed.

Last edited by icangetyouatoe (2009-04-25 19:28:51)

#12 2010-03-22 09:28:49

Is it possible that they are actually looking WORSE?

Wait... wait.... yes, by Jove, I think they've done it...

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01564/asbo_1564661c.jpg

#13 2010-03-22 14:39:22

whosasailorthen wrote:

Is it possible that they are actually looking WORSE?

Wait... wait.... yes, by Jove, I think they've done it...

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/mult … 64661c.jpg

I believe she's put on a little weight.  Love what she's done with her hair though.

#14 2010-03-23 09:16:01

whosasailorthen wrote:

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01564/asbo_1564661c.jpg

http://gonzogastro.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/mythbusters.jpg

Who knew Jaimie did drag?

Board footer

cruelery.com