#1 2010-12-02 21:36:36

sic

Grab a dog...

#2 2010-12-03 01:49:01

I’ve heard of this place, and the idea doesn’t appeal to me.  For one thing, these blacks are probably doing shit to the food they’re serving to the Whites who’re insulting them.  What I want is for blacks to enjoy living as far away from, and having as little to do with Whites as possible.  They hate us with a passion, as evidenced by the incredible amount of violent crime they commit against us, and they blame us for everything that goes wrong in their lives.  It stands to reason they would be much happier if they were separated from us.

#3 2010-12-03 03:59:57

Sounds like you're talking about republicans there, big fella.

#4 2010-12-03 07:36:01

Maybe they hate you because you like cock???

#5 2010-12-03 18:16:08

I love This American Life, never miss a podcast, but one look at Ira Glass and I want to cunt punch him. I don't even know why.

The Simp and The Blimp indeed!

#6 2010-12-05 19:08:43

fnord wrote:

I’ve heard of this place, and the idea doesn’t appeal to me.  For one thing, these blacks are probably doing shit to the food they’re serving to the Whites who’re insulting them.  What I want is for blacks to enjoy living as far away from, and having as little to do with Whites as possible.  They hate us with a passion, as evidenced by the incredible amount of violent crime they commit against us, and they blame us for everything that goes wrong in their lives.  It stands to reason they would be much happier if they were separated from us.

One trick pony.

#7 2010-12-05 19:55:11

headkicker_girl wrote:

fnord wrote:

One trick pony.

Yawn.

#8 2010-12-05 23:17:01

fnord's boring racism

Yawn.

#9 2010-12-06 04:19:43

Can we take the nigger nigger nigger as read from now on?

Board footer

cruelery.com