#1 2012-05-10 21:36:55

WCL

Yeah, I know...pancakes...just shut up and scroll.

https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/1129_02-desktop35.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

Last edited by opsec (2012-05-16 01:10:16)

#2 2012-05-11 18:44:42

WCL

Whaaa? Nobody like-a da pancakes?
Obviously I've disappointed with this topic.
Yes, it's embarrassing. I can feel my Street-cred plunging.
There's only one way to repair this.
https://cruelery.com/uploads/thumbs/1129_the-many-types-of-vaginas-2.jpg
                     Back to Basics

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#3 2012-05-11 19:17:30

Wilbur, if this were Facebook I would have pushed the "like" button, but I didn't have anything entertaining or profound to say about your link.  Based on their past comments, I assume people follow their usual trend, and are either amused or disgusted by the things I post.

#4 2012-05-11 19:50:54

As visually and intellectually stimulating as batter-based mathematical art may be, and as tasteful as it is with maple syrup, there's just not that much to say about it. Even a display of representational fruit is best enjoyed on a purely visual basis, unless it's served hot and you're hungry.

#5 2012-05-11 22:03:49

WCL

But...the insects...the reptiles...the human organs...the man's a veritable pancakencyclopedia of the natural world. If I were a government I'd give the fucker a grant.

#6 2012-05-11 22:25:59

You know, previous generations went to the moon. Now we make pancakes.

#7 2012-05-11 22:34:42

WCL

GooberMcNutly wrote:

You know, previous generations went to the moon. Now we make pancakes.

What did an asstronaut ever bring back from space that was even remotely edible? I'd trade an all-expense-paid vacation on Mars for a good plate of non-fractal flapjacks and maple syrup.

#8 2012-05-12 01:52:54

Maybe Wilbur is horse.

Last edited by sigmoid freud (2012-05-12 01:54:46)

#9 2012-05-12 11:03:21

sigmoid freud wrote:

Maybe Wilbur is horse.

Too original.  Also, too bright.  I admit that when I see a WCL post, I begin reading with extreme trepidation; but it's not the same trepidation I experienced with Tommy, and is admittedly mixed with a measurable amount of admiration.

#10 2012-05-12 18:55:09

WCL

George Orr wrote:

sigmoid freud wrote:

Maybe Wilbur is horse.

Too original.  Also, too bright.  I admit that when I see a WCL post, I begin reading with extreme trepidation; but it's not the same trepidation I experienced with Tommy, and is admittedly mixed with a measurable amount of admiration.

Sigmoid Freudoscope slipped up my ass last night on a quest for a horse-shaped polyp.
Bad juju, Siggy - I thought you had a brain-cell.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyxsw8dbIk1qfjta1o1_500.gif

I slept sad without gruntles.
But in the night a goddess stripped away the veils of Siggy's delusion. Baya, maya.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3bnciV2RR1qc738go1_500.gif

Here's for you, Siggy, a little kitty-linguam for your yak-buttered man-yoni.
http://f.asset.soup.io/asset/2938/3583_dcd6.gif

#11 2012-05-12 19:22:02

Has Wilbur contributed anything recently aside from childish, asinine trolling?

#12 2012-05-12 20:19:20

WCL

Emmeran wrote:

No, but it's still more interesting than anything you've had to say for a few years.

#13 2012-05-12 20:57:55

WCL wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

No, but it's still more interesting than anything you've had to say for a few years.

At least Bigcat thinks you're 'special'.

#14 2012-05-12 21:48:09

WCL

Tall Paul wrote:

WCL wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

Does anyone think you're special? (Other than your boyfriend and your mom?)

#15 2012-05-12 21:50:19

WCL wrote:

Ya know, I really should have realized earlier that WCL is in fact my bitter ex-wife; it was my mistake in assuming she was a technophobe.  Ah the error of assumption.

My apologies to all for introducing a conniving, bitter, ego-centric bitch into our midst....

#16 2012-05-12 22:11:43

WCL

Emmeran wrote:

WCL wrote:

Ya know, I really should have realized earlier that WCL is in fact my bitter ex-wife; it was my mistake in assuming she was a technophobe.  Ah the error of assumption.

My apologies to all for introducing a conniving, bitter, ego-centric bitch into our midst....

Good try, Enemaman, but it clearly exposes your tin ear for language. Nobody with a properly developed left cerebral hemisphere could ever mistake my writing for that of a woman's. You're not going to get me up against the ropes that easily, but don't let your complete lack of aptitude keep you from trying. Maybe your friends at the FBI can help you squeeze out a few more of your trademark jejuneries.

On a more humane note, I am sorry to hear that you and your ex don't get along. She was probably once a luscious peach - a few weeks of your sententious drivel would turn anyone into a dry cunt.

#17 2012-05-12 22:15:43

WCL wrote:

Probably about as many as think 'gay' is an insult.

#18 2012-05-13 00:43:13

WCL

Tall Paul wrote:

WCL wrote:

Probably about as many as think 'gay' is an insult.

That's a lot of people, but not ones I'd care to associate with. You know, jumping in here on Enema's coat-tails is extremely beta of you, but then I'd expect little else from a man who writes with a lisp.

#19 2012-05-13 01:38:36

WCL

What? Is that it? Where did those miserable bundles-of-sticks disappear to? Did their mommies call them home for beddy-byes? Are they tucked up tight, wearing their snugglies and sucking on their thumbs? (Oh right...time zones. I suppose it's unfair to disparage my opponents at ths time of night if they're unfortunate enough to live anywhere east of me - hopefully they'll still be full of piss-and-vinegar when their mommies wake them up in the morning.) In the meantime, I guess I'll have to go down to the docks and accuse a few bellicose nauticos of cabin-boy proclivities - usually they don't speak much English so the endeavour incurs a few moments of pantomime, but the results are generally worthwhile). As you might guess on a Saturday night, I'm 27-oz framing-hammered on a particularly mellow combination of exceptionally sticky kush, Efes Dark (a pleasant Turkish brew that comes in an economically-priced TallBoy and weighs in at 6.1%), and a few manly and poitrinesquely hirsuitifying shots of Alberta Springs Sipping Whiskey. I hope you're all enjoying your evenings. Call our switchboards and I'll play you a song. In the meantime, here's some Trentemoller.

#20 2012-05-15 08:19:50

I went thru that whole accumulation of breakfast food looking for my favorite celebrity's visage.  Where was he?

#21 2012-05-15 09:11:35

Tall Paul wrote:

WCL wrote:

Emmeran wrote:

It's true, I prefer to read entertaining posts. You couldn't entertain an autistic child if you were his stim.

#22 2012-05-15 17:01:50

Keep going boys, logical consistency and coherence don't impress me either.

#23 2012-05-15 19:21:25

WCL

Tall Paul wrote:

Whine, lisp, queef.

If you're going to perpetuate an old, half-forgotten fight, at least try to do it with style. Your faggoty little attempts at disparagement are neither interesting nor entertaining. Remember - there are newcomers to the site who haven't learned to tune you out yet. If you have nothing to say, which applies to the majority of your posts, at least provide a picture. Here's one of you with a finger in your mouth.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4378a2qGG1rujiu6o1_1280.jpg

#24 2012-05-15 21:48:02

WCL wrote:

Tall Paul wrote:

Whine, lisp, queef.

If you're going to perpetuate an old, half-forgotten fight, at least try to do it with style. Your faggoty little attempts at disparagement are neither interesting nor entertaining. Remember - there are newcomers to the site who haven't learned to tune you out yet. If you have nothing to say, which applies to the majority of your posts, at least provide a picture. Here's one of you with a finger in your mouth.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4378 … 1_1280.jpg

Piss off. Speaking of an old, half-forgotten fight, newcomer, at least try to not to embarrass yourself whingering about how I wasn't around back in the old days, if I mention Rcade. He owes me money.

#25 2012-05-15 22:07:36

Looks like Miss Pee Pee Bear is getting upset.

#26 2012-05-15 22:23:59

Tall Paul wrote:

I wasn't around back in the old days, if I mention Rcade. He owes me money.

He would owe me money if he'd monetized his site.  I brought a tsunami of traffic to his site for a week or so.  Pun intended.

Wilbur, please don't post prolasped vagina in-NSFW topics.  Or at least be Canadian enough to edit the title.  The "I'm at work and all my browsing is being cached by the treacherous Barracuda appliance on this side of the edge router" me would appreciate it.

#27 2012-05-15 22:35:46

WCL

opsec wrote:

Tall Paul wrote:

I wasn't around back in the old days, if I mention Rcade. He owes me money.

He would owe me money if he'd monetized his site.  I brought a tsunami of traffic to his site for a week or so.  Pun intended.

Wilbur, please don't post prolasped vagina in-NSFW topics.  Or at least be Canadian enough to edit the title.  The "I'm at work and all my browsing is being cached by the treacherous Barracuda appliance on this side of the edge router" me would appreciate it.

I tried Ops - 'pon my honour! I wanted to attach an NSFW to the title but I couldn't remember how...if I ever knew.

#28 2012-05-15 23:22:27

WCL

SemiLiterateBeta wrote:

Speaking of an old, half-forgotten fight, newcomer, at least try to not to embarrass yourself whingering about how I wasn't around back in the old days, if I mention Rcade. He owes me money.

That's some lovely engrish, there, Dumb-Dumb. It showcases your general incoherence perfectly. Through the fuscous murk of your 3rd-rate writing I get the impression that you're dropping names. You poor little bitch. You were always a beta, but now you've descended to the level of a teenage girl. Are you drunk? Stoned? Have you suffered a concussion? Has your faggotry pushed aside the last vestiges of your mensa-capable intelligence? Oh well, everyone likes a train wreck. Type-on, Dull Pill, hike up your diapers and pound that little white keyboard. Your readers await your every queef with their antennae set to Schadenfreude.

#29 2012-05-15 23:30:05

Get a room.

#30 2012-05-15 23:38:22

WCL

Dmtdust wrote:

Get a room.

Now there's a disgusting idea.

#31 2012-05-15 23:50:39

WCL wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

Get a room.

Now there's a disgusting idea.

Far beyond disgusting.

#32 2012-05-16 00:15:19

WCL

There you go, Dusty - you can have the whole place to yourself, to fill
to the gunnels with naked girls and '60s rock, at least until Fnord gets
back with a head full of niggers. I'll head out for a walk in the woods -
wouldn't want to harsh your mellow with my jocosities, stridencies,
flippancies and what-not. Here's a little something to help you relax.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3ze6czkKL1r1tc9jo1_500.gif

#33 2012-05-16 00:15:33

WCL wrote:

opsec wrote:

I tried Ops - 'pon my honour! I wanted to attach an NSFW to the title but I couldn't remember how...if I ever knew.

You're coy now, but if I get fired, I will illegally extradite you, fill your pockets with barbecue sauce, cover you in dark brown shoe polish, truss you for convenience and have you delivered to fnord.  Also something about a potato.

#34 2012-05-16 00:54:26

WCL wrote:

There you go, Dusty - you can have the whole place to yourself, to fill
to the gunnels with naked girls and '60s rock, at least until Fnord gets
back with a head full of niggers. I'll head out for a walk in the woods -
wouldn't want to harsh your mellow with my jocosities, stridencies,
flippancies and what-not. Here's a little something to help you relax.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3ze6 … o1_500.gif

I prefer more modern music thanks, and I generally find 60's references a bore, but you are a Canadian, so being actually out of touch with current cultural trends is not something you might actually notice as the good colonial boy that you are.

Turning every topic into a bitch fest is so amusing though!  Thanks for playing the game over and over!

#35 2012-05-16 02:40:52

WCL

Dmtdust wrote:

Turning every topic into a bitch fest is so amusing though!  Thanks for playing the game over and over!

Dusty, look up - waaaay up ^ (a classic Canuck reference). If you're going to finger anyone in this thread, please insert your middle digit up the appropriate person's enema-runny posterior. Someone else started this one, me hearty, and I am congenitally disinclined to walk away when there's metaphorical blood to be spilled - why should I? Why should anyone? I've been distinctly mellow for several days, and would have remained so had Tiny Penis not brought this old thread to the top of the list again. And beyond all that, Dusty, when did you become so distraught over a few pixelated (or even pixilated) daggers whistling through the air? Should High-Street change its name to Bland-Street? Wimp-Street? Cry-Street? There has always been a Darwinistic mechanism at work here, and in its absence comfort boredom routine and rot set in, allowing the bland and feeble 2nd-raters to post insipid banalities without appropriate critique. I've noticed over the last few weeks that some of the site's most interesting people rarely post anymore - I haven't been around long enough to cause that...are they on vacation? Could they just be bored?
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3gs0lnVIn1r4zr2vo1_500.gif
   Predators are part of a healthy ecosystem. (As are mudskippers.)

Board footer

cruelery.com