#1 2017-03-11 23:21:44

https://cruelery.com/sidepic/catholicschoolgirls.png

~ click ~

Auto-edited on 2020-08-02 to update URLs

#2 2017-03-12 06:53:22

Fucking up a good idea.

#3 2017-03-12 08:45:57

As my retirement project I now teach in a Catholic school.  Pay sucks, but I don't really care.  I will say, the kids are, on the whole, a pretty nice bunch.  But when it comes to prom dresses, yeah, it's about as sexy as they can get... like a bunch of PK's let loose for one night.  Add to that, one of my students is also a part-time model in New York - she's absolutely stunning.

#4 2017-03-12 08:46:49

Oh, and no, I won't ever be featured on "Teacher's Pets". Ever.

#5 2017-03-12 11:59:36

whosasailorthen wrote:

As my retirement project I now teach in a Catholic school.  Pay sucks, but I don't really care.  I will say, the kids are, on the whole, a pretty nice bunch.  But when it comes to prom dresses, yeah, it's about as sexy as they can get... like a bunch of PK's let loose for one night.  Add to that, one of my students is also a part-time model in New York - she's absolutely stunning.

Well they are correct in that a Prom is a Promenade, or a Formal Ball.  Really a neat event in and of itself and wearing club clothes to a formal event is stupid.   However wearing club clothing to an after party and having TWO new fancy outfits for the evening is the way to go.  This school is just approaching the problem from the wrong angle...

I was a regular attendee of the annual Marine Corps Balls and it was an incredible experience, the after parties were lots of fun as well but we changed before those.

Board footer

cruelery.com