#2 2018-08-10 11:04:35

They will be doing hard time and they well deserve it, that is just beyond the realm of acceptable behavior.

#3 2018-08-11 02:16:38

Was going to post this several days ago.  This guy is a total waste of life.  I know people who know this douchbag...FUCK HIM AND HIS SPAWN. 

Big Kitty, like Fnord...perhaps even Horsonovch, you Rise to the level of oracle. 

I’m done hunting...might even head out into the wilds and rat out some of these mouth-breathing-low-IQ-pieces-of-shit during what has now morphed into my Month-of-September “Wldlife Appreciation Sojourn”.

***The felony charges on this asswipe better stick.***

For what it’s worth, natives do this shit all the time.  Free pass under the moniker of “subsistence” ...even while receiving every .gov handout known. 

From Crawling through snowpack, into hibernating bear dens(balzy to say the least) and shooting slumbering bruins point blank ...to a “harvesting” that boatload of walrus heads (tusks) while meat rots for gulls & crabs to ...caribou calves suckling on rotting dead cows, whose unfortunate circumstance found them at front of herd (better genetics for target practice) BECAUSE shooting FRONTRUNNERS stymies the entire herd and makes for easier (most often impaired) killing in one convenient spot. 

You wouldn’t believe what’s really going on here.

Too much gin for grammar and syntax... but u no wut I mean.

Last edited by JetRx (2018-08-11 02:53:38)

Board footer

cruelery.com