#1 2008-02-05 21:23:06

another slam at pot...could it be that they studied folks that stayed stoned 24/7?  No, they smoked once a week!!!!! Oh my fucking god....

The researchers defined heavy marijuana users as those who reported smoking it an average of 41 or more times annually between ages 18 and 32 -- almost once a week.

Please, I smoked 2 or 3, no 4 times a day for years.  It wasn't until my unfortunate "flirtation" with meth that I started to loose my teeth....they also didn't factor in the subjects alcohol use....

#2 2008-02-05 22:00:34

Lurky, I've been on everything...in ample quantities, and I have perfect teeth.

I dunno if it's genetics, or that I have a thing about teeth.

I'll never quit the sweet sweet cheeba.

#3 2008-02-05 22:42:04

Jeez louise,

once a week , with eleven weeks of abstaining per year, would be considered a very light drinker in any study of alcohol.

#4 2008-02-05 22:48:57

Sofie, my dear, I was not suggesting that at all.  It probably is genetics...I made my first trip to the dentist at 4....My topic title was just following the lead that others have taken when posting ganga related things....
I also think the study is flawed at best.  Someone is always trying to debunk marijuana.  Frankly, I stopped because my connection went nutzo....and haven't bothered to find another. My doctor isn't likely to help me get a card.  I'm not currently suffering from any "ailments" that may allow me access to some of the more over-priced medicinal stuff.

When I joined the first cannabis club (run by Dennis Peron) I used an old cancer diagnosis...Since I'm sure I was not the only one using a "bogus" document, I feel that was why the feds targeted him.  I know my pix are on some govt. file somewhere.... 

Anyway,  I did not mean to insinuate that you had poor dental hygiene.  Quite the opposite, how would you teach the young'ns healthy habits otherwise?

Here's a video of the man.  A real sweetheart.

Last edited by Lurker (2008-02-05 22:50:05)

Board footer

cruelery.com