#2 2020-09-05 14:56:29

Public Service Announcement: If you see a BLM sign on a lawn, it’s the same as having a porch light on at Halloween. You are free to burn and loot that house...

my emphasis.  When did these assholes go all anti-Halloween on us?

#3 2020-09-05 22:32:43

I legitimately worry about my state going for Trump this year, and with idiots like this in the legislature, it's easy to see why.

#4 2020-09-07 23:39:29

As opposed to the hordes of dindu gib monkeys and their commie handlers burning down and rioting.  Just export them all back to Africa.  Problem solved.

#5 2020-09-08 03:52:49

FateX wrote:

As opposed to the hordes of dindu gib monkeys and their commie handlers burning down and rioting.  Just export them all back to Africa.  Problem solved.

Jet, is that you?

#6 2020-09-08 08:32:00

BorderCount wrote:

FateX wrote:

Jet, is that you?

Sounds like Fnord to me...

#7 2020-09-08 10:32:10

BorderCount wrote:

I legitimately worry about my state going for Trump this year, and with idiots like this in the legislature, it's easy to see why.

Yeah, I don't see Texas going blue for twenty years at least.  It's just gratifying that every Republican up for election is freaking out and we may actually be able to get rid of a few of them.  (John Cornyn, I'm looking at you)  But we have to stick with the plan, 1) Get rid of Trump and then 2) Get rid of Biden in four years because his conservatism is almost as bad.  He's NOT against fracking?  What the Frack?  I'm wondering if he doesn't even know what it is.  If he does, somebody should start putting benzine in his coffee.

#8 2020-09-09 03:29:04

Baywolfe wrote:

BorderCount wrote:

Yeah, I don't see Texas going blue for twenty years at least.  It's just gratifying that every Republican up for election is freaking out and we may actually be able to get rid of a few of them.  (John Cornyn, I'm looking at you)  But we have to stick with the plan, 1) Get rid of Trump and then 2) Get rid of Biden in four years because his conservatism is almost as bad.  He's NOT against fracking?  What the Frack?  I'm wondering if he doesn't even know what it is.  If he does, somebody should start putting benzine in his coffee.

I don't think we'll have to 'get rid' of Biden. I'm guessing Nature will take care of that for us.

#9 2020-09-09 19:07:29

BorderCount wrote:

I don't think we'll have to 'get rid' of Biden. I'm guessing Nature will take care of that for us.

All the better, Kamala for President!  Just a heartbeat away.

Board footer

cruelery.com