#1 2007-11-06 16:35:38

BWAHAHAH.

Feel free to delete this thread.  I just had to comment loudly.

#2 2007-11-06 16:50:58

That be Choad

everytime I see Taint's eHigh-street.org header, I really want to build the high-street dating site. oooo the posibilities, just imagine, you vote up or down through the image thread and we'll match you 90% of the time to someone who liked the ones you did, and the other 10% of the time we'll match you to Meg Kelso.

#3 2007-11-06 17:20:38

High-street pimping.

How about this: a dating site with no membership fee but profiles ranked and bid on auction-style, with 2 discrete windows of opportunity to purchase the rights to contact a particular member in every 24 hours.  To browse profiles, viewers must assign a monetary value to communicating with each profile viewed.  12-hour averages of these values per indivicual profile would determine the minimum bid for that profile.   

Members are charged an added fee for every bidding cycle in which they fail to rate the site-average minimum bid for members of their sex, sexual orientation, and age range.

No fee for answering e-mails, but no free continued communication via the site and there would be a large fee for blocking people from contact.  If a blocked member wins an auction, the site keeps the money.

When a profile becomes inactive for more than 48 hours, it is reposted on Craig's List with personal contact info.

#4 2007-11-06 17:23:46

DoucheEllington wrote:

High-street pimping.

How about this: a dating site with no membership fee but ...

You're a very bad person. I like that.

#5 2007-11-06 19:11:41

orangeplus wrote:

That be Choad

everytime I see Taint's eHigh-street.org header, I really want to build the high-street dating site. oooo the posibilities, just imagine, you vote up or down through the image thread and we'll match you 90% of the time to someone who liked the ones you did, and the other 10% of the time we'll match you to Meg Kelso.

Jesus.  Please, please.  If you have time.  PLEASSSSSSSSSE?

My pimp hand is strong, bitches.

#6 2007-11-06 19:17:27

Taint wrote:

DoucheEllington wrote:

High-street pimping.

How about this: a dating site with no membership fee but ...

You're a very bad person. I like that.

Is it you or schistosomiasis that is making my urethra ache?

I mean, in a good way.

Last edited by DoucheEllington (2007-11-06 19:17:54)

#7 2007-11-06 20:01:12

Roger_That wrote:

My pimp hand is strong, bitches.

Here's your theme song.

Amsterdam in May!

Board footer

cruelery.com