• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » My son's buddy, getting busted while on 'shrooms!!

#1 2009-07-01 04:20:22

This is priceless.

My nephew's good friend told him that he was getting a quarter ounce of magic mushrooms.

He was bragging and he always said, "NEVER take less than 5 grams of shrooms!". (I understand, from what I hear, you can usually get high on somewhere between a gram to a gram and half of decent psilocybin mushrooms).

He at the quarter ounce (7 grams), and escaped from his friends vehicle, and started running around a small rural town in Indiana, breaking into garages, standing on cars and tearing shit up.

Here is the video footage, filmed by one of the people who had their garage broken into:

so funny.

Also, he had no plans or designs on going or moving to Florida. Where Florida comes into play, nobody knows.

Poor kid..

#2 2009-07-01 04:57:17

Thanks for sharing.  Of all of the random shit that he was spouting, "I'm going to get a job" - For some reason - struck me as the most hilarious.

#3 2009-07-01 06:32:00

What a dumbass!  I remember my shroom trips as being both hilarious and full of deep spiritual insights that proved to be totally dorky when examined later on.

#4 2009-07-01 09:02:39

The camera work in the first half ranks as the single nastiest bit of camera handling in the known world.  I almost got dizzy-sick from it.

As for the kid, he's pathetic.

#5 2009-07-01 10:03:26

That 5 grams crap comes from Terence McKenna... Who did it one too many times and scared the crap out of himself, and didn't use for over 10 years....

#6 2009-07-01 11:38:51

Everyone's moving to Florida.

#7 2009-07-01 14:35:32

Dmtdust wrote:

That 5 grams crap comes from Terence McKenna... Who did it one too many times and scared the crap out of himself, and didn't use for over 10 years....

Ahh.. Didn't even remember that.

I like the guy because we share the same B-day, so I celebrate in his honor.

I've never really had a "bad trip" on anything, however, the only time I got in the neighborhood of "bad trip" would have been on about 4 grams of 'shrooms.

So I have a healthy respect on quantity of intake for those suckers. 5 grams = more than necessary, for certain.

#8 2009-07-01 14:56:20

8 men..1/2 oz of shrooms...1 large pot of tea...= having to pull the boats to shore so we could feel real earth beneath our feet before we floated away,couldn't handle not being able to walk around...but then the trees and moss freaked us out,still not a "bad" trip tho.

#9 2009-07-01 15:08:59

whosasailorthen wrote:

The camera work in the first half ranks as the single nastiest bit of camera handling in the known world.  I almost got dizzy-sick from it.

Agreed.  He could go work for JJ Abrams.  And why does he have to hide in the garage?  Is it illegal to film something like this?

#10 2009-07-01 17:19:33

phoQ wrote:

Is it illegal to film something like this?

Technically, no.  However it can result in an ass-kicking, plus being charged with interfering in an arrest, public disturbance, and assaulting the policemen’s fists with your face.

#11 2009-07-01 17:51:58

fnord wrote:

phoQ wrote:

Is it illegal to film something like this?

Technically, no.  However it can result in an ass-kicking, plus being charged with interfering in an arrest, public disturbance, and assaulting the policemen’s fists with your face.

ESPECIALLY, in Indiana. (and especially if you aren't white)

We're famous for our asshole cops.

Don't get me started.

#12 2009-07-01 18:48:34

There is nothing illegal about filming what takes place on a public street so long as you are not interfering, particularly if you are on your own property.  If the police mess you up, the criminal conduct may be theirs if you do not fight back.  Generally, if you stay out of their way they will leave you alone.

I remember eating an unweighed amount one evening and tearing a muscle in my abdomen by laughing so hard and so long.  Later that evening I could not remember why I had been laughing earlier, which of course started another, more painful round.  No revelations, no misery.

#13 2009-07-01 19:02:47

No, the cops totally knew they were being taped, and knew it would get on the news, because of the WTF factor of the situation (not because of misconduct). They were being way more than nice to the kid. The kid wasn't even being threatening. He just wanted to go home, or to Florida, and find a job.

I think he'd fit right in down in Florida. You should tell him I said so.

#14 2009-07-01 23:16:34

sofaking wrote:

No, the cops totally knew they were being taped, and knew it would get on the news, because of the WTF factor of the situation (not because of misconduct). They were being way more than nice to the kid. The kid wasn't even being threatening. He just wanted to go home, or to Florida, and find a job.

I think he'd fit right in down in Florida. You should tell him I said so.

Sadly enough, I believe he's getting ready to spend some quality time as a guest of the good people of the state of Indiana.

In response to other posts, again, police in Indiana aren't normally this reserved. To be honest, it is due to the rural area where this took place. Indianapolis police would have tasered this kid several times, cameras or not. We get to see kids like this getting tasered all the time on our local news.

Again, I have tons of stories of Indianapolis cops beating men and women (and shooting unarmed people who's hands are cuffed behind their back), for no real reason, whatsoever. I like the one of the off duty cops hitting on the guys' wife, and she called him a jerk, so he and his cop buddy followed her out to her car and broke her nose and beat up her husband (while they were drunk and off duty). Then they called their cop buddies and had the couple arrested. I like that story because that was the ONE TIME where the cops actually got fired. Which was probably because one of them nearly started a riot, where, again, he hit on a guy's girlfriend, while she's in the car with her guy (at a main downtown intersection where there are like 100's of witnesses), and the guy says something and the cop drags him out of the car and beats the shit out of him, and arrests him (while, again, drunk, and off-duty with a bunch of other drunk off-duty cops).

I'd say the "few bad apples" speech, however I know someone who has a bunch of cop friends and they are all assholes, to the last man. All drunks, most get high (which, I really don't care but it is kind of hypocritical to arrest folks when you do the same shit), and ALL of them (at this this group) have stripper girlfriends, as they all work security at strip clubs off-duty (and most of them are married, as well).

So, yeah, this kid is lucky he was in the realm of the Bargersville (pop: 2100) Police department. Our rural cops are mostly good guys.

Morale of the story: if you are going to chow on some smurf houses in Indianapolis, drive about 45 minutes south of the city before ingestion. Otherwise, count on some taser fun (and probably a few broken bones) if you flip-out.

#15 2009-07-05 01:15:53

ptah13 wrote:

smurf houses

Awesome.

...and it's no point trolling cops in here any more, ptah, Zookie's cashed in his tin badge.

#16 2009-07-05 13:01:41

jesusluvspegging wrote:

ptah13 wrote:

smurf houses

Awesome.

...and it's no point trolling cops in here any more, ptah, Zookie's cashed in his tin badge.

Damn.

I sure miss that pig.

• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » My son's buddy, getting busted while on 'shrooms!!

Board footer

cruelery.com