#2 2009-07-16 12:55:56

That craving for hot anal action will catch up with him again. You can waddle away from it, but you'll never escape it completely.

#3 2009-07-16 13:25:54

Hen's like it as well.  I guess he was the tosser.

#4 2009-07-16 13:30:40

Muhamed wrote:

Everyone knows that bi-sexuals are bad news

(my gay Pakastani programmer walked in my office and told me that after I forwarded the article)

#5 2009-07-16 16:44:13

Penguins don’t have anuses or cocks.  They have just one hole, a cloaca.  Is bi-sex is more common when both genders have the same parts?

http://h.imagehost.org/0324/penguin.jpg

#6 2009-07-16 17:46:21

Even though birds bump cloacae rather than have insertive sex, the ones whose cloacae dribble sperm are usually attracted to the one whose cloacae crap out eggs.  For bird species where there is no significant difference in plumage or size, maybe they tell the difference by smell or vocalization.

#7 2009-07-16 21:10:22

fnord wrote:

Even though birds bump cloacae rather than have insertive sex, the ones whose cloacae dribble sperm are usually attracted to the one whose cloacae crap out eggs.  For bird species where there is no significant difference in plumage or size, maybe they tell the difference by smell or vocalization.

Maybe it is the Izod shirts?

#8 2009-07-17 09:46:57

It's easy to tell. The girl penguins are the ones talking on their cell phones while driving and the boys are the ones messing with the radios. Duh!

#9 2009-07-17 13:16:24

GooberMcNutly wrote:

It's easy to tell. The girl penguins are the ones talking on their cell phones while driving and the boys are the ones messing with the radios. Duh!

OK, that's just dumb. Penguins don't use cell phones. Everyone knows penguins don't have opposable thumbs.

#10 2009-07-17 13:38:34

Taint wrote:

GooberMcNutly wrote:

OK, that's just dumb. Penguins don't use cell phones. Everyone knows penguins don't have opposable thumbs.

Haven't you ever heard of bluetooth?  Keep up with the times man!

#11 2009-07-18 04:32:01

fnord wrote:

Most likely. I go out for smoke breaks, and the only thing to do is layman's ornithology. If the language isn't limited to mating or fear, it might include shit like "water/food here" and "it's hot/cold." Certain insects only vocalize at a particular temperature. Regardless, I am sorry to hear the pseudo-gay couple was busted by some penguin skank. I've had that happen to me on a number of occasions...and, trust me, there were more complex vocalizations.

Then he was shown the door. Or window. Whichever happened to be closest. I was a lot less 'understanding' of bisexuals in my youth. As far as penguins go, we really need to stop projecting our labels on their behavior. We didn't even put them on our own until very recently, species-wise.

#12 2009-07-21 11:54:13

pALEPHx wrote:

Regardless, I am sorry to hear the pseudo-gay couple was busted by some penguin skank. I've had that happen to me on a number of occasions...and, trust me, there were more complex vocalizations.

Thanks.

Now I have to clean Cinnamon Toast Crunch bits off my monitor, keyboard and desk.

Nicely said, Pale. The inadvertent-spew doesn't happen to me much, anymore. Consider my hat tipped.

#13 2009-07-21 20:47:25

ptah13 wrote:

pALEPHx wrote:

Regardless, I am sorry to hear the pseudo-gay couple was busted by some penguin skank. I've had that happen to me on a number of occasions...and, trust me, there were more complex vocalizations.

Thanks.

Now I have to clean Cinnamon Toast Crunch bits off my monitor, keyboard and desk.

Nicely said, Pale. The inadvertent-spew doesn't happen to me much, anymore. Consider my hat tipped.

First you tip to Karen and now Pale.  Confess: Bisexual that you are.

#14 2009-07-21 21:17:45

Dmtdust wrote:

ptah13 wrote:

pALEPHx wrote:

Thanks.

You know your the only dude I want to corn-hole.

#16 2009-07-21 22:59:29

ptah13 wrote:

Dmtdust wrote:

ptah13 wrote:

Thanks.

You know your the only dude I want to corn-hole.

Well, citing our age difference, it would be unpropitious for you to be the giver.. as being the  erastes in this situation, and you the eromenos, I think you would understand.  Besides, I will provide the drugs!

#17 2009-07-24 03:24:41

Please. You're all a buncha whores.

#18 2009-07-24 12:33:02

pALEPHx wrote:

You say that as if it were a bad thing.

#19 2009-07-24 15:01:20

pALEPHx wrote:

Pot, meet the kettles!

#20 2009-07-24 22:06:39

pALEPHx wrote:

Wot's with the constant Ennui? Is life so boring for you lately?

#21 2009-07-26 05:08:01

Meh. It's neither a bad thing nor a distinction. You oughta know when you're acting like cheap street sluts rather than high-end call girls.

Board footer

cruelery.com