#1 2009-07-29 02:09:45

and there was a minor involved, this would be the pefect high-street article

doubly so, cause it's sort of a hat, but with the pictures deserves it's own post.

Last edited by orangeplus (2009-07-29 02:34:28)

#2 2009-07-29 02:18:18

This wouldn't have anything to do with someone's weekend of dwarf tossing, would it?

#3 2009-07-29 02:35:46

whosasailorthen wrote:

This wouldn't have anything to do with someone's weekend of dwarf tossing, would it?

Oh, damn. I was hoping those pictures wouldn't get out.

#4 2009-07-29 02:46:50

whosasailorthen wrote:

That got moved back to next Saturday, and although I was promised I'd be able to go, It doesn't look very positive. The guy who was going to take me to the hog roast might be leaving for Colorado, tomorrow.

Much QQ

#5 2009-07-29 10:26:00

That is without a doubt the story of the year (I must have missed the original).

It has all of the necessary components:

Drag Queens
Prostitutes
Robbery
Murder
&
Midget wrestlers

#6 2009-07-30 08:16:43

It's late/early. I'm confused. They went into hiding as their male selves? Poisoning is usually a pathologically intimate crime (aside stabbing shooting, blunt objecting, etc). All I can say is, "must've been a slow news day." I haven't heard of a local affiliate yet that gave a shit about tranny murders.

#7 2009-07-30 12:55:50

pALEPHx wrote:

Poisoning is usually a pathologically intimate crime (aside stabbing shooting, blunt objecting, etc).

The intent is not to murder the victim, but to render them unconscious long enough to "loot" them.  It's a rather common practice amongst thieves in parts of South Korea as well.  They simply over-estimated the dose due to their victims' weight.

Last edited by Decadence (2009-07-30 12:56:28)

#8 2009-08-02 00:33:21

Decadence wrote:

They simply over-estimated the dose due to their victims' weight.

Well, then I guess it's clear that not all serial robbers have a mastery of pharmacological agents. Were I to attempt poisoning, there are only two options: overdose/death and temporary immobilization. Either depends on what I could lay my hands on. Even something as simple as water can poison, but even insulin does a fair job if you get the dosage right. I did a senior thesis in toxins. These people were idiots.

#9 2009-08-02 02:16:36

Pale wrote:

I did a senior thesis in toxins.

It's likely a subject that only a few of us would find of interest; But, if you'd care to share that some time, I could use a bit of light reading over my morning coffee.

Board footer

cruelery.com