• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Skanky Race Traitor Whore Gets Fucked In Tat Parlor Waiting Room

#1 2009-10-03 00:08:45

#2 2009-10-03 00:14:24

you're just jealous it wasn't you bent over that pool table

#3 2009-10-03 00:20:19

I wouldn't fuck that nigger with your asshole!

#4 2009-10-03 00:58:12

Yea, so I admit I was a race traitor myself for a few months this last summer....  All I have to say about the experience is that the whole "black" thing is extremely annoying and I won't do another black chick unless she acts "white"....  The whole counter culture thing is kinda cool for about ten minutes then it turns into something pathetic...  I doubt I'll ever find a black chick that acts more white than this one either, so I think it's not gonna happen...  When I wake up in the morning I don't walk out the front door and spend my entire day thinking about how I'm a white guy, but with minorities they seem so incredibly hung up on the fact of race and what that means to them.  It seems that they are desperate for a racial identity to determine how they act and live their lives.  I've done a bunch of natives, a black chick, a Korean chick, a Jew, a Saudi, a chick from India and a whole slew of white broads.  A lot of the white broads were fucking stupid, but at least they weren't hung up on their race and what their race meant to what they were.  All I hafta say is that people need to get over identifying themselves as black, white, yeller and red and stuff will get a lot easier.

#5 2009-10-03 01:31:11

I think you dodged a bullet; I seem to recall that you had your swimmers cut off at the pass.  Be sure and have an HIV test, as this is the leading cause of death for young negroid females (followed by being killed by current or former male partners).

#6 2009-10-03 01:42:48

Don't go giving young Dirck a heart attack now Fnord...

#7 2009-10-03 05:47:00

Is this a fnord-hates-niggers post or a fnord-hates-women post?  I can't tell.

#8 2009-10-03 08:33:27

fnord wrote:

(followed by being killed by current or former male partners).

Cherry Chocolate?  Holy shit, fnord, you just turned Dirck into a serial killer.

#9 2009-10-03 08:34:22

jesusluvspegging wrote:

Is this a fnord-hates-niggers post or a fnord-hates-women post?  I can't tell.

I believe it is a fnord-liked-Dircks-costumed-cock post.

#10 2009-10-03 17:40:59

Dirckman wrote:

When I wake up in the morning I don't walk out the front door and spend my entire day thinking about how I'm a white guy, but with minorities they seem so incredibly hung up on the fact of race and what that means to them.

That has cer-tainly not been my ex-perience.  Granted that a fair portion do; But, they've been in the minority (No pun in-tended) of those with whom I have had dealings and I do not as-sociate with those types of people.

#11 2009-10-03 23:19:58

Decadence wrote:

Dirckman wrote:

When I wake up in the morning I don't walk out the front door and spend my entire day thinking about how I'm a white guy, but with minorities they seem so incredibly hung up on the fact of race and what that means to them.

That has cer-tainly not been my ex-perience.  Granted that a fair portion do; But, they've been in the minority (No pun in-tended) of those with whom I have had dealings and I do not as-sociate with those types of people.

I think a lot of the problem I run into with minorities is because where I live they really are minorities.  We have about eight percent of the population here being Native, but every other race makes up less than 1% of the population.  I can certainly see how a person would have an identity crisis of sorts if their ethnicity was so much different than anyone else around them.  I'm sure I'd be looking for a way to forge an identity for myself if I was the only white person in a sea of black and brown people.

• Home
  •  » High Street
  •  » Skanky Race Traitor Whore Gets Fucked In Tat Parlor Waiting Room

Board footer

cruelery.com