#51 2009-10-15 18:17:04

I don't know what you're talking about... we're very much on topic and...

...oh.. look... shiny things!

*wanders away*

#52 2009-10-15 20:00:57

Roger_That wrote:

How is it that this post turned to pot smoking???  sheesh.  You all have such a short attention span!

Those heels look good on you. Turn around, show us that puckerstar smile!

Hitwhore us some action, damnit, we're bored!

#53 2009-10-15 21:16:48

Roger will not show you the star.  On the other hand, she might spin you around and pull out the periscope to go where [none? many?] have gone before.

#54 2009-10-15 21:36:19

Somehow... this seems so pertinent to the thread and all.

#55 2009-10-16 11:22:56

Here, Woggah, a little topical realignment for you to explore for us.

The other board I am on where I pulled this link from is having a collective liberal spasm about how evil not being attracted to people outside your race is.

Last edited by Scotty (2009-10-16 11:23:09)

#56 2009-10-16 12:15:23

HAH SCOTTY thanks that's awesome!!!!  I'm gonna have some fun today.

Btw, I went on a date last night with a guy I met online.  It was a great date, a super awesome guy, and smart too (Dr. at Hopkins).  Wow, literate, polite, funny, attractive, and didn't have nasty bad breath or ask me if he could send me a photo of his cock...

HA.

#57 2009-10-20 10:13:09

Hey Choad -

Sidebar me.  Then I can feel like this thread can die.  Besides, having an audience read about my dating foibles makes me feel much better about my dating foibles.

RT

#58 2009-10-20 21:42:07

Scotty wrote:

Here, Woggah, a little topical realignment for you to explore for us.

http://cdn.okcimg.com/blog/race_affects/Match-Question-1.png

Who knew that Tonto was such a xenophobe?

#59 2009-10-20 21:59:36

Roger_That wrote:

Sidebar me.  Then I can feel like this thread can die.  Besides, having an audience read about my dating foibles makes me feel much better about my dating foibles.

We demanded more groveling and sniveling from rcade but very well.

#60 2009-10-20 22:04:23

Roger_That wrote:

Hey Choad -

RT

Can you provide a video of Choad sidebarring you?  A lot of us are curious as to how Choad will behave.

#61 2009-10-21 08:39:58

btw, nice title for the blog Choad.  HAHA.

#62 2009-10-21 08:46:40

Roger_That wrote:

btw, nice title for the blog Choad.  HAHA.

I guess The Pontificating Puckerstar was taken.  Or not, as the case may be.

#63 2009-12-23 08:05:02

You know, I'm really glad for the people I actually know outside HS--even Choad, who has always been honest with me--but the rest of you suck damp donkey cock. You can't get a date? Oh, might it be because you're a bunch of cynical, self-defeating assholes? Not saying I'm not one, but at least I'm not pretending I'm anything else. You do well to post these morons' failures, but you've made the same mistakes in some way, haven't you. They wouldn't amuse you if you didn't see yourself wrapped around that figurative guardrail.

What WAS Cruel.com? Was it just about a violent ejaculation of human misery and destruction? How nice. I'll have that on my next birthday cake. Sucks more to be shown you can't do anything else than that.

#64 2009-12-23 09:11:18

Hey Pale,

Crawl back into your hole.  I am single because I am not interested in dating someone for just the sake of dating.  I am incredibly picky because I have a lot to offer the right person.   Those people amuse me for the same reason they amuse happily married, people with so's, and the single person.  So shove your 'guardrail' up your poop chute.

I'd rather be alone and happy then with someone who isn't right for me.

So yeah, you make no sense as usual.

In closing, fuck off!

RT

Board footer

cruelery.com